A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Is there...

Author Topic: Is there... (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 07:21 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
Is there a map anywhere on Halomaps using a halo 3 hornet, or has no one actually finished one yet?

CorruptedHalo

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 07:22 PM    Msg. 2 of 7       
I think H3MT has one, but it's not in a currently available map.

iHalo

Modeling ::Royal Carribean's Oasis of the Seas::

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 07:27 PM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Reads Title:

Is there...

Uninresting, and walks away, stop posting useless title names, it's soo stupid, everyone puts

Can you..
Is there..
Can I..
Is it possible to....

GET ON WITH IT, I have to actually open this thread to see if I am interested, waste of time...
Just use hunters hornet with Onotix's skin, I have it ingame already. HRMT's don't ask for it.

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 08:04 PM    Msg. 4 of 7       
Killa_FTW has one for H3MT working well in-game. You can look for it on youtube.

I'm more interested in a perfect Halo3 banshee (the alternating firing cannon). However, a Hornet can be done in MANY ways, depending on how you want it done.

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 08:22 PM    Msg. 5 of 7       
i think theres a hornet model on this site some where. but its not rigged.

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 09:07 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
Just use hunters hornet with Onotix's skin, I have it ingame already. HRMT's don't ask for it.

1) I was just wondering
2) I am not a vehicle maker or tagger and like said (Where is said skin?
3) Was all that stuff before hand really necessary!? Those kinds of titles are to pique the interest of viewers BTW and it is a strategy. If this is your pet peeve or whatever, tough! I am just about to leave this community because so many people leave these kinds of comments. If you don't care or aren't interested or whatever, DON'T POST THEN! I mean seriously! What is the big deal!?

Thank you everyone else who posted appropriately.

POQBrute

Bruteslayer

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 11:47 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo

1) I was just wondering
2) I am not a vehicle maker or tagger and like said (Where is said skin?
3) Was all that stuff before hand really necessary!? Those kinds of titles are to pique the interest of viewers BTW and it is a strategy. If this is your pet peeve or whatever, tough! I am just about to leave this community because so many people leave these kinds of comments. If you don't care or aren't interested or whatever, DON'T POST THEN! I mean seriously! What is the big deal!?

Thank you everyone else who posted appropriately.

Charge.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat January 18, 2020 5:43 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website