A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Unconnectable Servers

Author Topic: Unconnectable Servers (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

mikehalo

Posted: Jan 14, 2010 08:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hey guys. Well I've been playing Halo CE awhile and well I just thought I might finally ask something.

Well I get the server list in Halo CE and I see many connectable servers. However it seems there are more unconnectable servers then there are good ones. This has always been the case for me but it would be nice if there were some way to connect to those servers.

Is this a problem for everyone? Can I adjust something to get more servers?

By the way, here is a picture - http://i46.tinypic.com/2enm928.jpg - of what I am talking about (note above that there are 81 connectable servers at the time of this post, so I can connect to 81 of the total 324 servers).

Anybody always get this or can anyone give me some tips to get more servers? Thanks for any help.
Edited by mikehalo on Jan 14, 2010 at 08:21 PM

sleepy1212

sunnier than you www.quantumfusionclan.com

Posted: Jan 15, 2010 11:45 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
all those have no ping. that means they are running from a home PC (likely) or a paid server that is not properly set up/having issues. i can rarely get into those myself. try servers that have a low ping first.

Lateksi

Posted: Jan 15, 2010 07:15 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
You'll most likely have crazy ping on those servers (if you were able to connect to them) so it's not even worth a try to connect to them.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu February 27, 2020 4:19 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website