A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[WIP] ATV Arena

Page 2 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · 3 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: [WIP] ATV Arena (73 messages, Page 2 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

killer kiwi

live and let die

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 07:11 AM    Msg. 36 of 73       
*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Jan 26, 2010 at 04:07 PM

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 07:17 AM    Msg. 37 of 73       
READ THE RULES:

quoted profanity
Edited by Dennis on Jan 26, 2010 at 04:08 PM

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 06:33 PM    Msg. 38 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: xsnoder
Maybe English classes or even Glasses might help?

You do NOT want to question that. I will go through and quote every sentence that is gramatically vague, and then point out how you should have done it. Actually.... you're not worth my time, forget it.

Lack of education and wisdom also produces confusion and anger ,so, I understand why you think I am attacking you and killerkiwi.

By stating my supposed lack of education and wisdom, you ARE "Attacking me"

It is not confusing and I was not trying to be an A$$. You are defending something you just made confusiing yourself.

Once again, you contradicted youreslf. Cheers!

This idea has been chewed thru 3 times in the last year ,so, yes it is not a new idea. a good one, but, not a new one. Also the map is "bad" (asthetics wise) and is not original (the layout kinda looks like a beavercreek rub off) sorry that is what it looks like to me. Don't know how to pre slice that for ya?

Proof or GTFO. I want 3 links in the time frame 2008-2009 about an combat arena that includes: Spawn Tunnels, ATVs, and firing with classic weaponry while on vehicles. You can't do that can you?

You truly missed what I was trying to say in the qoute. Notice this word is caps in my orig statement? CONSEQUENCES All I can tell ya is take the responsibility for your project not a defensive position. Learn Philosophy then you will get it.

Fixed version: You missed what I was trying to say in the quote. Notice the word "CONSEQUENCES" in caps in my original statement. All I'm going to tell you is to take the responsibility for your project, don't be too defensive. Once you learn some psychology then you may understand.

Your welcome bro.

Understand ,Also, I am far from a child. I have children your age doing the same things you are doing here ,, so gather your mouth and have something a little more constructive to say too me other then "your most un-educated answere of all time"
your response is bothersom and turning this on me is typical of someone who can't take the truth or even a constructive insight.

I was thinking about editing this too, but then I was like meh... I shouldn't be a grammar nazi. I just like proving my point.

Anyway, I believe I only thought that this quote was not constructive:
Quote: --- Original message by: Vastanus neshtrog
killerKiwi-how can you possibly say this is better than most maps on ce? I respect your mapping but come on man, really?

hm... I won't take this kind of crap when its adressed at him. That, at least, is not constructive. Buzz off, kiddo. You have no idea how immature and weak you're sounding. (espcially if you fight back)

And it isn't.

btw-- You would not be defending this map the way you are if you had not put alot of work into it and believed it would be "worth while" So, yes it is a contradiction.

So you're claiming that i'm lieing about not working on the map that much? Well, thanks, honestly, but i'm not that good a mapper. Its all Killerkiwi, trust me. If you want to thank him, he's the guy.

I call this advertising not beta.

And I call this bumping my thread so that its an even more effective ad. Once again, I thank you. I believe around 100 more people viewed this thread because of your bump. And the great thing is, its not even my fault, so Dennis can't blame me for bumping it. All he can do is punish you.

You thought it would get high reviews and it is, but your getting some minor crit and you can't handle that. I understand this more than anyone here.

Oh, I can handle minor crit. I really appreciate people like higuy and Unevenelefant for their comments. I even sent them an apology through PM if my map offended them in any way.

However, let me make this perfectly clear. I will not tolerate any type of putdowns to Killerkiwi. I actually don't mind if you say "This map is a peice of carp." or even "dis map sux." However, if you insulft killerkiwi directly, you've crossed a line.

I made a mock of this map and it took me 2 hours.

Really? If thats true, do you mind sending the map over or posting it here? and if you're really that good, we would be honored to include you in the production of this, or any other varient of the map. (you could help us model, too, so that Killerkiwi dosn't have to do all of it). We will, of course, list you under "author," If you decide to help us.

let me make this as clear as possible
If you don't want the truth don't put it out there.

That wasn't very clear at all. But since clarity is easily debatable, Ill leave it at that.

FOR THOSE WHO MAKE IT ABOUT ME
YES I am 40 years old and a USMC retiree , so if this makes you uncomfy to bad. Young and old alike love this game so deal with it.

I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are the prime minister, presedent, or graduate of anywhere.

Remember the M on the box, well thats what I thought when I bought it, so imagine my surprise to see a sh!t load of 11 year olds?
I don't judge you , please do not judge me.

I love your logic.
Edited by Vastanus neshtrog on Jan 26, 2010 at 06:34 PM

Prod1gyXtr3m

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 07:04 PM    Msg. 39 of 73       
soz dont know how to quote but u were sugesting to put surrets in well i think if inside the base u had a teleporter witch too u up 2 a platfrom on the wall (relativley close to the ground not to high) but instead of ur conventinal turetts i was thinking if u had pod like things hanging under the platform with i gun poking out that has a complete 360 veiw of whats around it would work good

can u imagine what im talking about?
ill draw some sketches and try out them on

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 07:14 PM    Msg. 40 of 73       
Wow, Like I said this is not about me but here we go with this cr@p agian. What ever helps helps you sleep at night bro.
Edited by xsnoder on Jan 26, 2010 at 08:10 PM

Prod1gyXtr3m

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 07:40 PM    Msg. 41 of 73       
just been reading through some more of the replys and from the pics (beta dosnt seem to work on my computer) it seems like an alright map i mean yes more detail in the terain and stuff but it looks fine to me and what is wrong with it looking sorta like beaver creak?

oh and this is the sort of turret i reckon would be awesome underneath a platfrom

http://www.untoldvalor.com/images/ball_turret_ad_great_shot.jpg

Edited by Prod1gyXtr3m on Jan 26, 2010 at 07:53 PM

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 08:03 PM    Msg. 42 of 73       
The map idea is excelent since no one has really thought of it before. all you need is an artistic modeler and maybe this map would be nice.

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 08:09 PM    Msg. 43 of 73       
soon but not right now. Buissnes at hand
Edited by xsnoder on Jan 28, 2010 at 04:50 AM

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 08:13 PM    Msg. 44 of 73       

Wow, Like I said this is not about me but here we go with this cr@p agian. What ever helps helps you sleep at night bro.
Edited by xsnoder on Jan 26, 2010 at 08:10 PM

This has never been about you. Its been about making you annoyed so that you reply back to me, and theirby bumping my thread. :)

Slayer117

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 08:14 PM    Msg. 45 of 73       
kk cya dont see why your going though cause no one was really arguing with you,

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 08:22 PM    Msg. 46 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: Prod1gyXtr3m

just been reading through some more of the replys and from the pics (beta dosnt seem to work on my computer) it seems like an alright map i mean yes more detail in the terain and stuff but it looks fine to me and what is wrong with it looking sorta like beaver creak?

oh and this is the sort of turret i reckon would be awesome underneath a platfrom

That shounds good, but where should we put them?

And why isn't it working on your comp?

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 06:19 AM    Msg. 47 of 73       
READ THE RULES:

Edited by Dennis on Jan 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM

killer kiwi

live and let die

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 01:58 PM    Msg. 48 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: Prod1gyXtr3m

I like the idea but dont think it will go to well in this version only because of the size of the map. But will look into it.

This is the ball turret from a b52 bomber in the second world war but in stead of having glass protecting the player I would have a type of sheild which would be destroyed after a certian amout of shots just to keep it in thwe same time frame. Also I think it was a 50 cal "think coldsnap sniper" which could be to powerfull for this type of map so would only make it the strenth of normal sniper.

It may make it into this verion but if it dosent will be in version two.

You said it wouldent run on your computer what is it doing so i can fix it. If you are stuck in a box with a light above you and a teleporter on one wall it is a problume with a script that i am using to get the players into the spawn tunnels. It also seems to heve trouble working on decated surver and you trye to join the game on the same computer.

This is why I put this one up to be tested so we could find these bugs a get them sorted out.

Me KS

Desire is Reality. Xfire: jetmaster23

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 03:45 PM    Msg. 49 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: killer kiwi
This is the ball turret from a b52 bomber in the second world war

Er... B-52s were jet-powered bombers produced in the 50s-60s:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-52

I think those are B-24s:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-24

Anyways, I know that's irrelevant. It's just that I'm an aviation guy, so I couldn't let that slide by uncorrected xD.

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 05:08 PM    Msg. 50 of 73       
Meh.

I'm not conserned. My "discussion" with him was for 2 things.
1.) telling him to shut up about killerkiwi.
2.) bumping this thread.

it seems to me, that he did both things, above and beyond the call of duty. He not only shuts about killerkiwi, he leaves the forums. Not only does he bump THIS thread, he bumped all my other ones as well.

And I thought a lot of his arguments didn't make sence. For example. He tells me he isn't attacking me in his second post but... its obvious he's doing SOMETHING. Then he says i'm contradicting myself, which i'm not, and i've allready explained all about that. Oh, yah, and then he claims this idea is unoriginal because it was posted about 3 times last year. And then when I asks him for links, he ignores me. I wonder why...

Theres a difference between saying the truth, and saying something for a purpose. (for you Matrix fans, it would be when the Oracle fakes neo's proficy, which helps him complete the rea one)

Back on topic:
Anyway, I discussed the turret thing with Killer, and we both think it dosn't go with the rest of the map... maybe in another version, we'll implement something like that.

I do have another idea however... We could make a platform above the spawn tunnels on either side of the map, and place a Wraith Mortar Turret on it. Avoiding slow-moving mortars would be quite entertaining.
Edited by Vastanus neshtrog on Jan 27, 2010 at 05:11 PM

Slayer117

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 05:16 PM    Msg. 51 of 73       
hey Xsnoder its his map so he dosnt have to listen to your opinons. if you dont like the map geuss what go make one your self. I'm actualy glad for this guy he dosnt take your crap and by the looks of it may release this map which alot of people cant do.

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 05:24 PM    Msg. 52 of 73       
Slayer if you have a problem with me then pm me other wise shut the hell up this has nothing to do with you. I mean that respectfully

Never said he had to listen.
Not here to start a community brawl but whatever man, I said it soft in the beginning and he decided to take my words and rack me? not this time man, he could have said thanks for the bad tip and left it at that but he wanted to single my observation and run me thru? I have made plenty of maps and am a part of this community just like anyone eles. I have had to learn to shut my mouth when my stuff was critized, is this supposed to be different for him? get real man and realize he shuold have ;left it alone and been grown up enough to swallow and move on.

Xel you did'ent have to say anything but thank you.

btw -for the op, I decided way before this ever came about to take a break so get over yourself and if you want the links go thru the last year and dig it out, I can't remember where and when but yes between 2008 2009 this idea was hashed. many times

Edited by xsnoder on Jan 28, 2010 at 04:09 AM

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 06:50 PM    Msg. 53 of 73       
I really don't understand why you continue on posting.

Thanks for the PMs about socialogy or w/e, but i'm not interested.

I DO listen to opinions. However, if your opinion is nothing but rumors, and not backed up, (Once again, I will call attention to the fact that you havn't proved that "this idea was posted 3 times last year" ) I will ridicule you. I also do not appreciates insults to Killerkiwi. I don't care if you think what you said was "soft." You crossed a line.

It is obvious that your attempts at communication are failing at convincing me of anything. Why not just stop?

On a more relavent note, Killerkiwi and are in a "busy spell." (i'll give you a hint, something to do with Chinese New year). However, both our workloads will be lifted around soon.

We have alllready started on improving some of the textures and models, and I have contacted several highly respected forum members for advice/help. I thank you for your time.

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 02:49 AM    Msg. 54 of 73       
The map is a good idea ish, been talked about before, and the modeling needs work, these are my crits so whats the big deal? self estem issues or something?
.Why not just stop? you ask? well let me tell ya
#1 You have no ground to stand on, my friend.
#2 You say I keep insulting killerkiwi, I quoted him he thought that this was one of the better maps out there-- I disagreed. I did not insult him at all, so stop thinking for him cuase you sound nothing like him nor do you act like him.. Fight your own battles son or shut the he!! up.
#3 your not listining just running your defensive mouth. I mean my God man can you not see that?
#4 Until you realize you are bieng rude and thoughtless about what you say
Lets not shall we

Now I have a question for you, Hope you can answere it. Where are your maps? what have you done? hum? yea, you got my pm:) but no one here got to see it:(
To bad cuase I asked you to produce some of your stuff that you have made "on your own?" do you do any modeling or are you just a so called director? Prove your worth fool thats what you are making me do. Or are you going to avoid that question here as well?

I can prove everything in time and have to find some of it, but can you do anything other than run your mouth and modd maps and tweak tags?? your a real winner. mom, dad girl friend, wife whatever, must be proud?
why did you choose to mess with me and what I said huh? Others took a jab at ya and you did'ent blink an eye? you think I am some dumb tard that has not seen what happens here? or the projects that have been tested? or do you think that I am some low man on the totam pole, that I dont have friends here? are you mental?
do you honestly believe I don't have friends here?
did you get angry and want to lash out, hum?? thats what I think!
You and I are going to play this game all day and all week if we have too, up to you man.
"you" think I wanted to be an jerk, not at all read my post agian , I said I was'ent trying to be ,, now you have pushed to the point were I will be.
If kiwi wants to say something, let him say it too me, but I think you are the only one who can't shut it,. btw kiwi and had a little talk and he agreed on some points and I agreed i was wrong on a few of mine, so why are you still screaming?? I found talking to kiwi rather nice and we were able to meet thru logic, you on the other hand pointed the finger and attacked me personaly(bad move) asking to me prove something is one thing, treating them with disrespect is another.
Now I could pick apart your rather very stupid responses as well but I think I won't go there. This has been thought of before, not exactly but yes. YOU LOOK IT UP it is there somewhere but yes in the last year. Why are you calling me a liar? I have a better rep then that.
I don't have time to dig thru the last year hope you do. I will post the "very fast" map I did and ya it took 2 hours of course it is not perfect but was sealing a point on time thing agian. You said constructing that map took 4 weeks?ish well something about your presentation was wrong and a COTRADICTION ,if you will, (go look up the defenition for this cuase I honestly don't think you know what it means)
and I called you on it so deal with it and give it up. The truth is you can't admit I was right about a few things so you devert the attention to my words, not the issue at hand. how many times I gotta say that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS WHAT STARTED IT ALL
Jump back into the think tank and come up with something really original and then you can call it a concept. As it is right now, Bad
note. This is constructive because you say you don't want to put effort into something no one is going to like? ,yet, have put considerable effort into the presentation and game play?
Put as much effort and thought behind your maps as you do your presentations and then what yoursaying won't sound like a contradiction.
killerKiwi-how can you possibly say this is better than most maps on ce? I respect your mapping but come on man, really?

concept: an abstract or generic idea generalized from particular instances
a general notion or idea
a directly conceived or intuited object of thought.
A concept is that which is understood by a term, particularly a predicate. To possess a concept is to be able to deploy a term expressing it in making judgements: the ability connects with such things as recognizing when the term applies, and being able to understand the CONSEQUENCES of its application.
Peace gentlemen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell is so offensive about this? someone please tell me? has this person never heard crit before? Grow up, deal with it and get on.
Your response to my original crit was and is the problem. It was an opinion no more, no less, let it go.

You had to single me out , so bring it, and I will do my best to bring this side to an end. You do the same if you can, it's kinda getting outa hand
Semper Fi

Edited by xsnoder on Jan 28, 2010 at 02:59 PM

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 04:10 AM    Msg. 55 of 73       
Calm down?

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 04:23 AM    Msg. 56 of 73       
Calm down?

sorry, not this time my friend. this guy is a pompus and needs to be set straight

KillerKiwi, are you scripting the player to spawn with the vehicle? or just in the same place? and do you really need a script for that? the player I mean. just curious.

Edited by xsnoder on Jan 28, 2010 at 06:59 AM

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 03:46 PM    Msg. 57 of 73       

Calm down?

sorry, not this time my friend. this guy is a pompus and needs to be set straight

KillerKiwi, are you scripting the player to spawn with the vehicle? or just in the same place? and do you really need a script for that? the player I mean. just curious.

Edited by xsnoder on Jan 28, 2010 at 06:59 AM

yah, I think cocaine is right.

Oh look You went and posted someone what degrading messages in all the threads i have recently participated on. Now the WHOLE COMMUNITY thinks you're a troll.

And to answer your question, you are spawned in a containing cell until a vehicle respawns into one of the tunnels. you then teleport into that tunnel. If a vehicle does not resspawn soon enough, you can simply walk into a teleporter placed in the holding cell. This will teleport you to one of the hills, where you can pick up some better weapons and try to kill someone else for their vehicle.

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 05:11 PM    Msg. 58 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
I don't think xsnoder is a troll, barely anyone does.
See, we don't want to be dix about that, but you have to agree that you turned a normal (although it was a bit harsh ;P) crit post into a drama.Get over it, and go on.
kthxbai

Lets not point fingers :D
I think its fair to say it escalted rapidly. who's fault it was... Well, i'm in no position to give a unbiased answer.

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 06:43 PM    Msg. 59 of 73       

Just put all starting positions next to vehicles .___.

Jesse

Discord: Jesse#4500

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 06:44 PM    Msg. 60 of 73       
I think he means continuously spawn next to a vehicle no matter where it is in the map.

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 08:02 PM    Msg. 61 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927

Just put all starting positions next to vehicles .___.

Yah, but in games such as race, that would mean spawning in spawn tunnels without vehicles. This ensures people and vehicles are all spawned together.

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 03:08 AM    Msg. 62 of 73       
I don't think xsnoder is a troll, barely anyone does.
See, we don't want to be dix about that, but you have to agree that you turned a normal (although it was a bit harsh ;P) crit post into a drama.Get over it, and go on.
kthxbai

Vastanus neshtrog response to xel
------------------------------------------
Lets not point fingers :D
I think its fair to say it escalted rapidly. who's fault it was... Well, i'm in no position to give a unbiased answer.

my response
----------------
Vastanus neshtrog, it is clear by your response to what xel said that you take no responsibility for any of your actions or words. You are unbelievable man, get over yourself, or can you?
Your one of these guy's whom don't see thier fualts and that's ok, more room for real people.

Your the first person I ever got angery with becuase of mass ignorance, but I'm getting over it. You have a thick head man and need to be set straight.
Its not that hard to admit and everyone here has had to do it at some point you know.
Ok man I will start:) I was a little harsh, but my intentions were in the right place.
You truley need to learn how to deal with what people say and get off your high horse.
You did escelate the situation that is a fact. Now, lets stop so you can get on with your project.

Interesting thought behind the spawn thing. A cell that holds the players until a vehicle respawns. Do you automaticly tele to the vehicle when it spawns or do you have to actually walk thru the the tele .
What is the madness behind the script? I mean you don't want them in a specific spot each time? or ? why not just spawn them next to the vehicle and or random areas?

Edited by xsnoder on Jan 29, 2010 at 05:53 AM

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 05:34 AM    Msg. 63 of 73       
lol xsnoder please use quotes next time, i was kinda confused :P

Sorry dident realize I had cut that part out. Thanks for the heads up ,also, I would never get mad at you brada.

Edited by xsnoder on Jan 29, 2010 at 05:41 AM

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 04:23 PM    Msg. 64 of 73       
Yah, but in games such as race, that would mean spawning in spawn tunnels without vehicles. This ensures people and vehicles are all spawned together.
It has been a while but I am pretty sure you can set different spawn points for different game types.

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 04:31 PM    Msg. 65 of 73       
Yes that is possible, you can place seperate spawns for seperate gametypes as well as use a single spawn for up to 4 different gametypes.

killer kiwi

live and let die

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 12:48 AM    Msg. 66 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
It has been a while but I am pretty sure you can set different spawn points for different game types.

Yse you can dennis but with the way we wont this to work i fell the best way to go is to script it so the player can but spawned in a tunnel with a vehicle there. I could be worns but it would also have the same prob with all the other types of game with the randon way you get spawned.

It is also a way to try and stop spawn killing and with the scripts and the barriers should stop it happing.

Note just hit 70 hours at work thiis week and still got one day to go. Im to old for this !@#$

xsnoder

~xofect~flem~

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 03:58 AM    Msg. 67 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: killer kiwi
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

Yse you can dennis but with the way we wont this to work i fell the best way to go is to script it so the player can but spawned in a tunnel with a vehicle there. I could be worns but it would also have the same prob with all the other types of game with the randon way you get spawned.

It is also a way to try and stop spawn killing and with the scripts and the barriers should stop it happing.

Note just hit 70 hours at work thiis week and still got one day to go. Im to old for this !@#$

This is actually a good idea the more I look thru it and I am pretty sure I was way to harsh with what I said in the begining. I opoligize and hope this works out well. Cool idea behind the no spawn killing thing, I have always tried to find a clever way to keep spawn killing down to a min without messing the game play up to bad.
map seems a little small for turret's but thats me. Nice work bro
Edited by xsnoder on Jan 30, 2010 at 04:02 AM

Vastanus neshtrog

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 11:05 PM    Msg. 68 of 73       

This is actually a good idea the more I look thru it and I am pretty sure I was way to harsh with what I said in the begining. I opoligize and hope this works out well. Cool idea behind the no spawn killing thing, I have always tried to find a clever way to keep spawn killing down to a min without messing the game play up to bad.
map seems a little small for turret's but thats me. Nice work bro
Edited by xsnoder on Jan 30, 2010 at 04:02 AM

To: Vastanus neshtrog
Posted On: Today @ 03:25 AM
Subject: Re: I am done bro
Message: Keep bieng rude bud. like I said "I can do this all year if we have to"
Learn to know when you are bested and wrong. deal with it looser.
Like all the stuff you have done

I like how your trying to get on the community's good side, while throwing insults at me when you think they arn't looking. Hey, but I don't mind. As long as your good with Killer's work.

I'd still like that map you supposedly made in a couple of hours, as well as 3 links from last year of the same topic. If you don't want to post them in public, you're welcome to send them to me via PM, and then i'll post them in public.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 11:41 PM    Msg. 69 of 73       
Nobody wants to see your pm's or xfire conversations.
We really dont care about your stupid fight.
If you have anything interestiing to post, please do, if not, then whats the point?

Jesse

Discord: Jesse#4500

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 11:47 PM    Msg. 70 of 73       
Maniac get on xfire :D
we have news for you.

Page 2 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · 3 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 5:39 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website