A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[WIP] ATV Arena

Page 3 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · Prev
Author Topic: [WIP] ATV Arena (73 messages, Page 3 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

deadlyfighter1000

Constantly a threat.

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 08:34 PM    Msg. 71 of 73       
Quote: --- Original message by: Vastanus neshtrog
Quote: --- Original message by: xsnoder

This is actually a good idea the more I look thru it and I am pretty sure I was way to harsh with what I said in the begining. I opoligize and hope this works out well. Cool idea behind the no spawn killing thing, I have always tried to find a clever way to keep spawn killing down to a min without messing the game play up to bad.
map seems a little small for turret's but thats me. Nice work bro
Edited by xsnoder on Jan 30, 2010 at 04:02 AM

To: Vastanus neshtrog
Posted On: Today @ 03:25 AM
Subject: Re: I am done bro
Message: Keep bieng rude bud. like I said "I can do this all year if we have to"
Learn to know when you are bested and wrong. deal with it looser.
Like all the stuff you have done

I like how your trying to get on the community's good side, while throwing insults at me when you think they arn't looking. Hey, but I don't mind. As long as your good with Killer's work.

I'd still like that map you supposedly made in a couple of hours, as well as 3 links from last year of the same topic. If you don't want to post them in public, you're welcome to send them to me via PM, and then i'll post them in public.

Hate to break it to you, but that was posted 35 mins before he apologized.

Kiwi

Now you see him, soon you won't

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 09:22 PM    Msg. 72 of 73       
So he has so little confidence in this project that he has to go out of his way to stir up drama to try and grab attention for it. Alright, Kiwi will make sure to ignore the end result of this work.

PRPatxi

Dennis ban me, please,

Posted: Apr 18, 2017 08:21 AM    Msg. 73 of 73       
This map was so good back then.

Page 3 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat June 24, 2017 9:57 PM 484 ms.
A Halo Maps Website