A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Conduit ITC Font Download (free)

Author Topic: Conduit ITC Font Download (free) (17 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Bloody Jabs

It's been 4 years...

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 03:27 AM    Msg. 1 of 17       
*link removed by admin due to copyright violation

It's free. Download it, then install the fonts. It has numerous fonts of the way Conduit ITC was used in Halo 3. In your fonts selection, the main one is the plain ol' Conduit ITC.

This should help those creating a Halo 3 UI.
Edited by Dennis on Jan 19, 2010 at 07:49 PM

Advancebo

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:21 AM    Msg. 2 of 17       
you know you gotta pay for that.

Ninjadude

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 03:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
you know you gotta pay for that?

ftfy

Advancebo

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 05:10 PM    Msg. 4 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
For pixels on my screen? Really?

Ya, just like how you gotta pay for games, which are pixels on a screen.

http://www.itcfonts.com/fonts/detail.aspx?PID=204778
Edited by Advancebo on Jan 19, 2010 at 05:12 PM

CorruptedHalo

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:06 PM    Msg. 5 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
For pixels on my screen? Really?

*edit: beaten >:C
Edited by CorruptedHalo on Jan 19, 2010 at 06:06 PM

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:20 PM    Msg. 6 of 17       
Yeah...you can pay for my copy if thats how you feel about it ;)

Information and knowledge are a power that does not belong to the rich and elite, get over yourself consumer sheep. "Ahh...but the morality!" So its moral to tell people they cannot have something because you don't want them to even though they don't have the money in the first place? So the rational here is that the poor play with sticks and rocks and the rich get everything else...wake up. The world at large is in economic collapse and yet we still nickel and dime each other over ridiculous little things like fonts.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:21 PM    Msg. 7 of 17       
Bo, Dont get high and mighty.

thread starter, I am pretty sure its not ok to upload and share those files the way you are, they are copyrighted i would think.

guy before me, you are missing the point.
Edited by Maniac1000 on Jan 19, 2010 at 06:25 PM

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:28 PM    Msg. 8 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
Information and knowledge are a power that does not belong to the rich and elite, get over yourself consumer sheep. "Ahh...but the morality!" So its moral to tell people they cannot have something because you don't want them to even though they don't have the money in the first place? So the rational here is that the poor play with sticks and rocks and the rich get everything else...wake up. The world at large is in economic collapse and yet we still nickel and dime each other over ridiculous little things like fonts.

Um, I get what you're saying, that stuff should be available to everyone, but I'm pretty sure you can't use that as a justification for STEALING. Regardless of what is being stolen, it's still STEALING.
If I downloaded that font it'd be the same as me walking into a store and stealing a video game.
That argument isn't going to hold up in court when you get caught pirating or stealing :\

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:31 PM    Msg. 9 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
Yeah...you can pay for my copy if thats how you feel about it ;)

So those who spend their time and effort to make the fonts aren't entitled money to pay off their time?

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:55 PM    Msg. 10 of 17       
I believe what he was trying to say, but did a terrible job of actually saying it, was.
Companies wont lose money from people who would never be consumers of their product, obtaining said products without payment.
Only if real consumers were to do this would there be a monetary problem.

WWLinkMasterX

subliminal message.

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 06:57 PM    Msg. 11 of 17       
Stealing is when you take something away from someone so they no longer have it, as in the case of the video game from the store. But downloading in a way is different because you are basically replicating something that is limitless. True value lies within material goods and resources that are finite. Look around you today and see what happens when we place value on immaterial things, on "credit" that dosn't exist. When we continue to print paper money, can paper feed a starving child? When the greedy try to make money simply buy having money. Look at drug companies. Name brand drugs cost exedingly more than their generic counterparts while they are just the same thing. Meanwhile, thousands of people must deal with the illnesses they can't afford to cure. He already had to pay for the computer and for monthly internet service. It seems proposterous that software can run for upwards of $400 when all it really is, is elecrical impulses and a bunch of ones and zeros.

Tell me, who invented the parachute? (don't go cheat and look it up right now)
Now tell me who invented the Molotov Cocktail. The latter is obvious, by a Mr. Molotov. You see in Russia, an inventor is not credited with patents and money, but his name is put on his creation, resulting in fame that will never be subject to inflation, and will last long after he is gone.

epic fail >_<
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jan 19, 2010 at 07:14 PM

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 07:09 PM    Msg. 12 of 17       
Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Molotov didn't invent the molotov cocktail. He was the Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs at the time of the war between Finland and Russian. The molotov cocktail was named derisively after him by the Finns, due to their hatred of him.

WWLinkMasterX

subliminal message.

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 07:12 PM    Msg. 13 of 17       
Wait sorry >_< I meant the Koloshnokov Rifle.

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 07:14 PM    Msg. 14 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
Wait sorry >_< I meant the Kalashnikov Rifle.

ftfy

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 07:15 PM    Msg. 15 of 17       
lol you spelled it wrong, so i googled that, http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&safe=off&q=Koloshnokov&meta=&aq=f&oq=who+invented+the+parachute&fp=ada65163c2197ad6 look at the 3rd link for what you spelled.

WWLinkMasterX

subliminal message.

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 07:22 PM    Msg. 16 of 17       
^ he beat you to it, but mispellings aside, don't you think I have a point?

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 07:50 PM    Msg. 17 of 17       
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Cardinal Rules: Violating these rules will get you banned:

1. Do NOT discuss or promote the use of illegally obtained versions of any company's games or software. Anything illegal, even borderline, will be deleted. Any post discussing or suggesting the hacking of any company's software will result in an immediate banning. Any post discussing or suggesting the theft of any software, commercial or otherwise, from any company will result in an immediate banning. Posting links to hacked stolen or cracked software will get you banned. "Jokes" about hacking or stealing may get you banned.

It is not allowed in these forums. There is no argument and no excuse. It is not allowed period.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 15, 2019 7:56 AM 875 ms.
A Halo Maps Website