A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »wow i just found somthing out

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next
Author Topic: wow i just found somthing out (90 messages, Page 1 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

catinthemafia

the worlds hatred creates the next kkk

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 01:24 AM    Msg. 1 of 90       
ya not halo ce related but its halo related
well first if you havent seen the new reach pics just go here http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-149459-Halo-Reach-TBA-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-360
well i looked closely at them and on the second to last pic i saw a familiar weapon, oh yes very familiar indeed! if you have no idea what im talking about go here http://burn360.net/wp-content/plugins/image-shadow/cache/3bedddb0aeacf25e22dbd63007df995f.jpg
do you see it? its the same gun
i knew it! the pics were real! all it takes is one pic to confirm it!
and im the first one to find it out! i have smarticles!

Marka Haiyana

w0rt

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 01:42 AM    Msg. 2 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: catinthemafia
im the first one to find it out

no you're not sorry

catinthemafia

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 01:45 AM    Msg. 3 of 90       
^:I wtf
bah! at least im the first one to find quite a few easter eggs on odst! click it or ticket!

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 03:17 AM    Msg. 4 of 90       
Millions of people bought ODST. You aren't the first to find any of the easter eggs on ODST.

Dark Neon

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 05:21 AM    Msg. 5 of 90       
Quote: wow i just found somthing out

That no-one likes you?

Advancebo

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:22 AM    Msg. 6 of 90       
Those images were posted as part of a magazine image on that Halo Reach thread.

CorpseManTS

Sorry, I cant hear u with my bullet in your mouth!

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:54 AM    Msg. 7 of 90       
guess that this thread "failed". >.>

Dark Neon

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 07:13 AM    Msg. 8 of 90       
Your guess would be correct.

Advancebo

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 02:58 PM    Msg. 9 of 90       
eb games failed, the screenshots were leaked and werent meant to be posted.

AlwinRoth

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:15 PM    Msg. 10 of 90       
Not trying to be rude or anything, but how old are you?

catinthemafia

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:30 PM    Msg. 11 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: ChocolateNugget
Millions of people bought ODST. You aren't the first to find any of the easter eggs on ODST.

yes i did
on the first day it came out i looked at one of the computers in datahive and it said clickitorticket keep it clean marines!

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:43 PM    Msg. 12 of 90       
Mhmm... And so did everyone else who bought the game.

catinthemafia

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:49 PM    Msg. 13 of 90       
first one to record it on da bnet!

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 06:50 PM    Msg. 14 of 90       
Glad you accomplished something.

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 07:43 PM    Msg. 15 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: ChocolateNugget
Mhmm... And so did everyone else who bought the game.

GHIT ON XFIRE

Marka Haiyana

w0rt

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 09:35 PM    Msg. 16 of 90       

And I had the marathon helmet and katana within six days of Halo 3 coming out. I didn't see anyone else with it so I guess I was the first one to have that armor EVER.

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 10:00 PM    Msg. 17 of 90       

WOW I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU

catinthemafia

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 12:08 AM    Msg. 18 of 90       
why do you hate me so much elefant?
what did i do wrong?

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 12:33 AM    Msg. 19 of 90       
You're picking on Elefant too, haven't you noticed? Everyone in this thread is criticizing you, but you have to pick on poor Elefant. What did Elefant ever do to deserve being owned by your wise words?

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 12:39 AM    Msg. 20 of 90       
Please, please... everyone just stop. Contribute or be quiet. The sarcastic responses say more about the insecurity of those who made them than it does the original poster. Please...

Edited by Dennis on Jan 21, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Jesse

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 12:41 AM    Msg. 21 of 90       
Loldennis. I thought those pictures were actually leaked. I didn't know they were bound to be released soon :| I was lied to!

omfg someone appears to be messing with my avatar quote.
Edited by jesse on Jan 21, 2010 at 12:43 AM

CorpseManTS

Sorry, I cant hear u with my bullet in your mouth!

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 05:55 AM    Msg. 22 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: CorpseManTS
guess that this thread "failed". >.>

ohh sry bout that, it helped me get a new wallpaper
you got half-a-cookie

Rlentle2s

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 01:38 PM    Msg. 23 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

Please, please... everyone just stop. Contribute or be quiet. The sarcastic responses say more about the insecurity of those who made them than it does the original poster. Please...

Edited by Dennis on Jan 21, 2010 at 12:39 AM

For a man of your supposed age, I'd expect more.
You obviously have very little experience with people IF that is truely how you feel.

It seems to me that yet again, you are just inventing false arguments in an attempt to put down those that are less experienced at life than you (though I sometimes honestly wonder who is the lesser experienced).

Sarcasm has nothing to do with insecurity...I hope I won't have to give counter examples.

And everyone hates that catinthemaffia boy because he posts stupid things that are widely accepted as "stupid".

Lod3x, if you really want to criticize Dennis's moderator skills. Do it somewhere else.

Codebrain

/meme

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 02:17 PM    Msg. 24 of 90       
For a man of your supposed age...

Quote: ---Profile Description of: Dennis
Your Age: real old

But in all seriousness, stop picking on the poor kid. Sure he may seem stupid, but he is ignorant.

Ignorant = uneducated.

In this case, uneducated that the fact is he isn't the first to find it.

Dennis

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 04:00 PM    Msg. 25 of 90       
Sarcasm has nothing to do with insecurity...I hope I won't have to give counter examples.
Making fun of someone in the way that has been displayed in this thread is a perfect example of using sarcasm to hide insecurities. There was absolutely no reason for anyone to make fun of the original poster except to make themselves feel superior or look “cool” in the eyes of others and there is no reason to make yourself feel superior unless you are insecure in your status. If you had no interest in the original posters comments then ignoring the post is the prudent thing to do. Making fun of him is bully behavior which by definition is a sign of insecurity.

And everyone hates that catinthemaffia boy because he posts stupid things that are widely accepted as "stupid".
You are overstating, not everyone hates him and since there has not been a poll (nor will there be) there is no consensus to make a claim of wide acceptance. All you can say is that you and your small circle of friends dislike him for whatever reason. Feel free, but unless he attacks you directly then the thing to do is just ignore his posts.

I know you just want to pick an argument but regardless it is not proper behavior to make fun of someone in the manner that has been done in this forum.
Edited by Dennis on Jan 21, 2010 at 04:22 PM

hell master

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 04:22 PM    Msg. 26 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
eb games failed, the screenshots were leaked and werent meant to be posted.

I think I know how that was formed..........
And this is from a skeptical point of view it could be halo reach it might not.

In the halo 3 there's areas out of the maps where it looks like a psychedelic color show where it lags alot. When there's Split screen you SEE what another player sees when u look directly into an area with that lag. Basically one player when out of map while the other looked at a warthog. The guy looking at the warthog had a carbine and was ejecting the clip. The other player was looking at some rocks (mbe on Snowbound), shifted quickly and was holding a needler. I can tell that the halo is odst cause the bar goes inward from the right. Something that wouldn't happen on a halo 3 map. Some glitchers found some ways to see these areas on ODST. Most likely the level shown is Uplift Reserve due to the fact there's rocks and theres a hog with a marine in it. I solved it.......... I feel specail

And nice childish fight u guys were having real mature. I got a good kick out of how childish some people can be >>. I guess only a few people here r actually mature enough to try to end a fight instead of continue it..........

Kiwi

Now you see him, soon you won't

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 05:33 PM    Msg. 27 of 90       
]Of course I was overstating it, that was well obvious. In reality, I don't care about the poster, that won't stop me from having a good laugh now and then. If you would act more strictly against these kind of things, people wouldn't go all wild like this, which would bring us back to that "other" debate.

If people had more self control and read the rules, he wouldn't have to.

Not to mention there would be more privileges around here, but that's irrelevant.

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 05:37 PM    Msg. 28 of 90       
fyi

I am a very sarcastic person.

You can quote me on that, if needed.

Dragonmaster91

"Q, what nonsense is this?!"

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 05:52 PM    Msg. 29 of 90       
Ignore this.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 21, 2010 at 05:52 PM

Dennis

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 06:40 PM    Msg. 30 of 90       
Some people use sarcasm under virtually all circumstances. Hiding so called insecurity has absolutely nothing to do with the use of sarcasm.
Yes people do use sarcasm for many reasons both positive and negative however once someone uses it to repeatedly demean another it becomes a form of bullying or is just simply being mean, in either case it shows more about the person doing it than it does about the person it is being perpetrated upon.

For a more popular example: Chandler Bing.

I do not know this person.
And indeed, there was no reason to make fun of the poster. But making fun of someone is..."fun". Just another form of entertainmant in essence.
Clearly having a good natured laugh at someone’s expense can indeed be humorous but when someone goes out of their way to continually demean another just because they don’t like them it is unacceptable: Especially when they need not interact with the poster in the first place. It is just mean spirited.

If you would act more strictly against these kind of things, people wouldn't go all wild like this, which would bring us back to that "other" debate.
I will admit to allowing a certain amount of latitude however as I have been reminded I am not the parent or teacher of the forum and I am not online monitoring everyone’s posts in real time. Most of the nonsense takes place within minutes since people tend to write before they think. Since I don’t want to run a completely moderated forum, where every post has to be reviewed before being made public, I prefer to allow some things to work themselves out. Since there are clearly various levels of communications skills and experience across the forum posters many times an innocuous statement can be construed negatively due to being poorly worded or the inaccurate application of colloquial speech.
If you would act more strictly against these kind of things

If I understand this and your previous statements you would prefer I take a more authoritarian stance on the member behavior. This would seem to mean you wish me to substitute my sensibilities for everyone else’s, which I already do, but in fact what it means is that you wish me to substitute your sensibilities . For that you would need to start your own forum and moderate it as you see fit.

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 06:41 PM    Msg. 31 of 90       
why do you hate me so much elefant?
what did i do wrong?

attempting to show off by asserting that you were the first to do something when in reality you were not. i dont even care about the odst egg thing. its your attitude thats ruining your rep in my book.

PS: people in france had ODST 2 weeks before it was released in america. you didnt find anything first.

Jesse

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 07:17 PM    Msg. 32 of 90       
Lodex stop being awesome.

Dennis

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 07:43 PM    Msg. 33 of 90       
While it does say something about the personality of the sarcastic person, showing that he may be mean-hearted towards strangers who behave idiotically on a forum (albeit according to his own personal standards), it does NOT indicate any form of insecurity.

That was really the only point I wanted to make.
Your point is taken, however I and American Academy of Child Adolescent Psychiatry would tend to disagree in that while there is no clinical definition of a bully, people who embark upon bully behavior, which is what I am talking about, often tend to act aggressively because they process social information inaccurately. They endorse revenge and in varying degrees lack or have not yet formed a sense of empathy. This can arise from being depressed, from directed or misplaced anger, suffering from anxiety or self esteem issues or in severe cases a victim of physical or psychosocial abuse. Moderate adolescent bullying or “ineffectual aggressors” behavior often arises from anxiety or self esteem issues and they tend to prolong the conflict regardless of who started it.

Being sarcastic is a not in and of itself what I have been talking about. Sarcasm, like many things, can be useful. It is how the sarcasm was wielded that I was taking objection too.

catinthemafia

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 12:30 AM    Msg. 34 of 90       
Thank you Dennis, its much appreciated. @The people making fun of my grammar, the reason i never use CAPS,comma and punctuation is because they mostly are SHIFT key activated and i am, well what you would call "lazy". Hope that clears most of that stuff up!
Now, lets get back on topic the photos by "Tom morrello" are real because the solid fact that there is a "needle gun" in both of the sets of pics. Plus they cant be on O.D.S.T. because of the health bar being "dotted" such as in halo C.E. plus the rocket aim recticle (I think i spelled it wrong.) is like the one on the older bungie game "Marathon ".
Also if you haven't noticed, i have been using all of the grammar skills i have at this point.
Edited by catinthemafia on Jan 22, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Kiwi

Now you see him, soon you won't

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 12:34 AM    Msg. 35 of 90       
Thank you Dennis, its much appreciated. @the people making fun of my grammar, the reason i never use CAPS,comma and punctuation is because they mostly are SHIFT key activated and i am, well what you would call "lazy". Hope that clears most of that stuff up!

Kiwi is lazy to the point that his lack of effort and activity turned him into a whale of a human being which makes typing a strenuous exercise, and he still utilizes proper grammar to the best of his ability.

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri April 3, 2020 12:46 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website