A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »RPG Beta 6 Commands

Author Topic: RPG Beta 6 Commands (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ukwildcat54

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 09:50 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
Hello,

I am not experienced as far as commands and things, so bear with me...

Anyway, on RPG Beta 6, I see people in servers use many commands. Examples are teleporting people to places (Which are the wall, the prowler, the crashed ship (Owned), and the AI Hockey Court (secret). I can't think of the command, but it is like /tele Player 1 secret, etc.

The thing is, they don't actually type the command into dev, but rather into the chat. One time, I was even able to do a speed increase on myself without dev. I think I typed in /spd Jun (My ingame name) 10. That made me a lot faster, and I didn't have to be a server admin or use dev.

Other commands I saw were /kill (A random player is killed and the **SERVER** says "X has been killed by Lethal Injection" or something like that. There was also Suspend, which forced a player to be frozen as punishment, and of course there was unsuspend which let the frozen player move.

So I would like to know...
A) Whether or not you have to have Devmode to use these or if you just type them in
B) All the possible commands

Thank you guys for your help.

-OGC~Jun

sos

Getting my legal team, brb

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 05:12 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: ukwildcat54
Hello,

I am not experienced as far as commands and things, so bear with me...

Anyway, on RPG Beta 6, I see people in servers use many commands. Examples are teleporting people to places (Which are the wall, the prowler, the crashed ship (Owned), and the AI Hockey Court (secret). I can't think of the command, but it is like /tele Player 1 secret, etc.

The thing is, they don't actually type the command into dev, but rather into the chat. One time, I was even able to do a speed increase on myself without dev. I think I typed in /spd Jun (My ingame name) 10. That made me a lot faster, and I didn't have to be a server admin or use dev.

Other commands I saw were /kill (A random player is killed and the **SERVER** says "X has been killed by Lethal Injection" or something like that. There was also Suspend, which forced a player to be frozen as punishment, and of course there was unsuspend which let the frozen player move.

So I would like to know...
A) Whether or not you have to have Devmode to use these or if you just type them in
B) All the possible commands

Thank you guys for your help.

-OGC~Jun

Yeah its DEV the reason its shown in chat is because when a host uses dev it shows it in chat.

Wolf_

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 12:25 AM    Msg. 3 of 8       
This is a Server app. Rec0 probably.

Exeon130

F*** that, I'm going to India..

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 04:04 PM    Msg. 4 of 8       
I am in MRp», the clan who's Dedi I think you were in at the time.
I will list the commands I know, but these ARE NOT all of them:

/spd (player) (number between 0-100)
/suspend (player) stops player from moving
/unsuspend (player) allows player to move again
/kill (player) kills player
/k (player) Kicks player (DO NOT CONFUSE WITH /kill -.-)
/b (player) Bans player
/e [command list below]
-/e object_create_anew_containing p (spawns peli)
-/e object_create_anew_containing h (spawns hogs and hovertanks)
-/e object_create_anew_containing s (spawns scorpion tanks)
-/e object_create_anew_containing c (spawns cyrotubes and peli [again])
/t (player) (place) [for example, /t exeon wall]
/st (player) (placename) Sets a teleport location, for later use
/sc (player) (nickname) sets a nickname, for use with devicator. For example, somones name is H4x0R1337, say /sc H4x0R1337 haxor, and then use haxor for any commands relating to that player (useful for players with altcoded names)
/a (player) 1-10 (sets admin for a player)
/e say "your text here"
/team (player) Changes a players team

Those are the most used ones. Im sure there are others, i KNOW there are. But like i said, these are the most used ones, as well as most useful.
Edited by Exeon130 on Mar 15, 2010 at 04:06 PM

OpsY

Frobisher Bay

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 10:32 AM    Msg. 5 of 8       
And to add on to this... Only designated users can use these commands.

sos

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 02:54 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY

Im making a dedi server, And just to ask, How to you designate a user to use these commands?

aker334

What you looking at foo!

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 10:01 AM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: sos
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY

Im making a dedi server, And just to ask, How to you designate a user to use these commands?

You need a program called Devicator which can be found on Modacity but it will NOT work on a home dedi it needs to be a serviced dedi,or in other words you will have to buy a server in order to run the program

sos

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 03:07 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       

Ok thanks for the help.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri August 14, 2020 12:45 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website