A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »UNMT Mapping Team official Thread

Page 8 of 8 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · [8] · Prev
Author Topic: UNMT Mapping Team official Thread (249 messages, Page 8 of 8)
Moderators: Dennis

Reaper 201

Rezurrected to Kill

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 06:18 PM    Msg. 246 of 249       
Is this ongoing or is this dead?

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 07:43 PM    Msg. 247 of 249       
Sort of. ATM a lot of the members are working on a few other projects they started a while ago, but as far as myself I am still working on things for this. Actually, generator facility I plan to make a UNMT map and I also want to sort of redo Treacherous ground a bit to have H3 tags and some geometry fixes mainly that will benefit the teleporting issues. I can't call it UNMT unless I get some other member('s) in on it but I believe Hydro said he would be willing to help populate these maps a while back and I may also get some outside help. One way or another, expect a few things from this team or at least some of it's members soon.
As it is, it may actually be that this team is basically dead, but I can't say anything for sure yet. A lot got started and I am doing my best to finish it, but I will say I can't do it all on my own.

If anyone wants to be a part of the team or just temp help even on any projects that look interesting, just PM me here or contact me on xfire. I may be looking for some new blood anyway and if I can't find any, this team may just die and I will go solo on some projects seeing as except for advice and some help figuring things I don't know out, that seems to be what is happening anyway.

For anyone interested who has not seen the map Generator Facility I am working on the following link is a link to it's WIP topic. Right now I am in the process of texturing and adding in BSP scenery. If you have any suggestions for this map or my proposed second single player zombie version of this map, please leave them there.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=35900

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 09:25 PM    Msg. 248 of 249       
this team isnt dead it just depends on me and slasher now... prob is im busy with my own projects and other teams.. and slash cant do it himself

Reaper 201

Rezurrected to Kill

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 11:11 PM    Msg. 249 of 249       
Nice, good luck hope you can finish these I look forward to them.

Page 8 of 8 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · [8] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:54 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website