A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »-TM Mapping Team's "Project Lumoria"-

Page 23 of 23 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · [23] · Prev
Author Topic: -TM Mapping Team's "Project Lumoria"- (777 messages, Page 23 of 23)
Moderators: Dennis

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: May 20, 2011 05:23 PM    Msg. 771 of 777       
Well, not really a ruining one, but:

I was on the part with the Shadow vehicle. I stuck it with a plasma grenade, it went flying of the cliff, and only 1 elite died. The other one was just standing down at the bottom of the canyon. I had to use devmode to take him out and trigger the next checkpoint and for the door to open.

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: May 20, 2011 05:26 PM    Msg. 772 of 777       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xoronatus

I was on the part with the Shadow vehicle. I stuck it with a plasma grenade, it went flying of the cliff, and only 1 elite died. The other one was just standing down at the bottom of the canyon. I had to use devmode to take him out and trigger the next checkpoint and for the door to open.
This happened to me both of the 2 times I played the first version!

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: May 20, 2011 05:40 PM    Msg. 773 of 777       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xoronatus

I guess thats due to the shadows physics.

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: May 20, 2011 10:55 PM    Msg. 774 of 777       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX

Quote: --- Original message by: Reaper 201
I saw that players criticized the mod's lack of custom weapons, did or have you considered adding some of the pre-halo weapons, such as the MA5B with the grenade launcher or the Covenant sniper rifle?
The simply want to make a campaign experience using stock content, while adding little tidbits to things here and there.
Edited by ODX on Jan 26, 2011 at 08:49 PM

So what's up with the Spectre being in a vanilla campaign? Not that I'd like an MA5B with GL. That thing looks unnaturally and ugly whenever you attach anything to it.
A slight state adjust would still have been better. It would keep the clean vanilla look while fixing Bungie's terribad weapon balance.

olly12345

Posted: May 22, 2011 11:22 AM    Msg. 775 of 777       
I liked how the Shadow fits in with it's surroundings instead of being super high detailed.
great job.

SeL

twitter.com/TeamFalldog

Posted: May 22, 2011 11:25 AM    Msg. 776 of 777       
Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
I liked how the Shadow fits in with it's surroundings instead of being super high detailed.
great job.

What, it looked terrible, and was totally op.

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: May 22, 2011 12:31 PM    Msg. 777 of 777       
This go around it was very nice! The mod ran smoothly, was more enjoyable (new computer helps make it that way too) and the only error I noticed was that I could run past a Trig Volume and keep an entire set of encounters (as well as the ending) from happening. It's more user error though, considering I've done the same error in a large portion of my own scripting. It was fun, more or less, but the Spectre has a bad projectile that clashes with the consistency of weapon-fire. I rate it a 9/10 this go around.

Page 23 of 23 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · [23] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri June 5, 2020 3:14 AM 750 ms.
A Halo Maps Website