A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »H2-Warlock XeBec's Model

Author Topic: H2-Warlock XeBec's Model (14 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

xebec

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 09:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 14       
ell I am back! I have been gone for some time and I have come back to see that all my old modding friends are gone, Its sad to see the halo ce modding members slowly dieing.
There is alot of new faces that I do not know and probly do not know me.
I am the creator of H2-warlock, H2-relic, H2-foundation and H2-elongation

I have decided to release my Warlock model so people can re-texture it play with it do whatever they want with it. All I ask is the credit for creating the model.
This is not the Halo 2 ce teams model. I created warlock because I thought they did a half way job on theres. This is not ripped its is modeled by me and was taged by cmd.

This was saved in 3ds max 9 so you need 9 or newer to open it.
If you have a later version let me know I will upload a .obj file you can open.

Enjoy!

Here is the download link. http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/124853/warlock_XeBecs_Model.max

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 10:15 PM    Msg. 2 of 14       
I remember not liking you much, but welcome back. Good to see another oldie :)

xebec

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 10:20 PM    Msg. 3 of 14       
HOLY CRAP I didnt know you where still on here. Hey did you download the map master? check it out bro I think you will like it.

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 11:09 PM    Msg. 4 of 14       
theres still some old people on here. heck im still here. even though i didnt join in on the community until like 2007

xebec

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 12:21 AM    Msg. 5 of 14       
We should get all the seniors of halo ce together and start a mapping team and make some bad A maps.

Somone77

-Passive Helper-      http://somone77.net

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 01:06 AM    Msg. 6 of 14       
Quote: --- Original message by: xebec
We should get all the seniors of halo ce together and start a mapping team and make some bad A maps.

Most of them moved on and got lives. Pff, life, worst thing ever made.

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 01:27 AM    Msg. 7 of 14       
inorite, I mean seriously, who has a life nowadays, jeez.

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 01:50 AM    Msg. 8 of 14       
Quote: --- Original message by: cheater101

Most of them moved on...

to Crysis

The Barron

Howdy

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 02:35 AM    Msg. 9 of 14       
Am still here. Glad to see you again

I feel horrible to see this community dieing, i knew it was dieing from the start when i joined but after a while it was like the process speed up.

Nexus Halo

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 02:56 AM    Msg. 10 of 14       
Quote: --- Original message by: The Barron
Am still here. Glad to see you again

I feel horrible to see this community dieing, i knew it was dieing from the start when i joined but after a while it was like the process speed up.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The Halo CE community won't be really affected until Dennis decides to take down this site. Users will come and go. This is the most popular place where people come to learn how to make maps and download user created ones. This is our home.

Ninjadude

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 04:09 AM    Msg. 11 of 14       
Never heard of you, or your maps (I think) but it's good to have someone back.

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 01:56 PM    Msg. 12 of 14       
Quote: --- Original message by: xebec
HOLY CRAP I didnt know you where still on here. Hey did you download the map master? check it out bro I think you will like it.

I live in a windowless world now... lol. No more CE for me. Next time I boot up my PC I'll check it out though.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 03:15 PM    Msg. 13 of 14       
You do realize people can just open the map's bsp and rip it right

xebec

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 07:01 PM    Msg. 14 of 14       
Yeah why take the time to rip the bsp and wield the vertexs and do all that jaz when they can now just take the map error free scenery ready and just skin it.

As for the senior comment What do you call someone who has been around for a really long time? a senior Well I have been around halo ce since 2005 Master has been around for I am sure just as long if not longer. We where here when the h2ce team started, When destructible scenery was created and when many more things that made halo ce a great game took place. There was some truly talented people back in the day. I was probly more of one of the hated ones. And when I was younger and imature I leaked 2 programs just because the people that created them was never going to release them.

Hey masters do you know whats up with arsenic? I tried to contact Hizlo but he hasnt emailed me back It seems like arsenic is not working or the download they have on halomaps.com is a bad version of it. I have everything updated on my pc and get a .net error 5000 and that refers to the program code being bad. do you happen to have a older copy I can try out?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 9, 2020 5:45 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website