A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »need a team,check this all of you!!!

Author Topic: need a team,check this all of you!!! (17 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

xxltnt3

niets is verandert,alles is verkankert.

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 11:03 AM    Msg. 1 of 17       
hello,im want to setup a team with:halo trail modders,halo normal modders,halo ce modders,
reclame makers on different websites,someon that is good in webdising,weapon modders,vehicle modders, if i have a team,i can make a website,if u interested pm me plz,everyone is welcome

greeting xxltnt3 (im NL but i can speak english)

Geo

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 02:53 PM    Msg. 2 of 17       
Raptor, try not to be so freaking rude, thats uncalled for. And xxltnt3, your going to need to get on a lil mor personal level with all of the members of this community to pull off anything like that.

Instead of trying to make a team, why not just stick around for a bit and see whats going on; maybe you will learn something. :) Then maybe later down the road, you could become involved in this community with a project of your own.

xxltnt3

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 03:20 PM    Msg. 3 of 17       
oke listen,im already good in modding halo trail(not weapons only but decal to)and i try to mod halo 1,the only thing i can mod in halo 1 and ce is weapons,so i need a team,and if someon will help me,this is she/he chanse

PVT Jenkins

Advance!!!!!

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 03:27 PM    Msg. 4 of 17       
GOLDEN RULE: You must always show your progress/work before you proceed with a mapping team

xxltnt3

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 03:50 PM    Msg. 5 of 17       
thats the whole problem
ik made a couple of maps.
then my comp crashed,now i have start agian,and that why i search for a team to.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 04:00 PM    Msg. 6 of 17       
Learn your English better before any of that, your sentences are difficult to read in some parts.

Besides that, I recommend actually sitting down and making actual things rather then just modding weapons to shoot a bulldozer of rockets, learning the engine better and meeting more people in the community.

Just becuase your "good" dosent mean your awesome and doing whatever you say you are, you don't have any work to show. Show some work, or meet some people in this community, otherwise your not going to get to far unless you like working by yourself.

Me, I'm a team leader of one of the uprising teams in this community, I would only hire some if:

A) They have things to show
B) Talented in that subject, or whatever
C) (Most important) Has a good attitude and will actually do stuff.

I know plenty of people that have nothing of the above, make sure you can do all of the above, then look for a team.

Jus' sayin. (I'm not trying to be hard on you, I just hope you know these things, becuase they are important.)

Corvette19

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 04:35 PM    Msg. 7 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Vern125

Raptor=A fat virgin troll.

Vern=Fail troll, even after 3 years.
Just sayin.

Corvette19

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 04:42 PM    Msg. 8 of 17       
umad?
I'm on here every day.
He started crap???....?
I'm considering it.

GoldeNTacO

Stout Shako for 2 Refined

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 05:51 PM    Msg. 9 of 17       
There's probably a reason why your first two threads about this got locked

Corvette19

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 06:18 PM    Msg. 10 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Vern125
No I'm not mad, your just an idiot. Besides, he just joined today and he's posting nonsense. Something tells me that you have some kind of a guilty conscience.

I'm an idiot? Tell me how I an idiot.
Entertain me :)

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 08:35 PM    Msg. 11 of 17       
what was the origanal topic again?

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 08:41 PM    Msg. 12 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
what was the origanal topic again?

WIN!

anonymous_2009

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 12:02 PM    Msg. 13 of 17       
People might be interested when you learn the art of;
1. Grammar.
2. Advertising.
3. Know what you are talking about.

/END

xxltnt3

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 09:19 AM    Msg. 14 of 17       
oke,i have mod some maps for you,the website is www.xxltnt3mods.webs.com,im still uploading right now so keep looking for more maps,there is now 1 map,i made already 6 maps,so keep looking for updates.

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 09:44 AM    Msg. 15 of 17       
For a start, he did say he's foreign, so he can't be as perfect with his english as we are. Don't criticize him for it.

And yes, you need more details of what you want. Explain your whole project. Explain what you need, and why. And explain exactly how big the project is. Then you can create a range of details to seperate modders into their own opinions. If it is a big project, some professional modders will probably agree to help out. If it's a small project, you might get a few professionals, yes, and you might also get quite a few average modders helping out. But either way, if you give a good explanation of your project, you'll get there in the end. ;)

xxltnt3

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 10:00 AM    Msg. 16 of 17       
oke here it is:what do i want?
i want a big website with good mods,when the website starting to grow,im go to pay for it,with our own URL and not .webs.com than it gonna be xxltnt3mods.com , i need good modders for becuase i can do something,but not the whole projest,so please join me.

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 10:20 AM    Msg. 17 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: xxltnt3
oke here it is:what do i want?
i want a big website with good mods,when the website starting to grow,im go to pay for it,with our own URL and not .webs.com than it gonna be xxltnt3mods.com , i need good modders for becuase i can do something,but not the whole projest,so please join me.

Yes, but you should have a main topic for your mod ideas. Such as you could have a main project for roleplaying maps, slayer maps, etc. And you would have other projects as side projects. Then explain what the series of maps for the main topic will look like, vaguely. Such as CMT have a series of maps, and nearly all of them have the same kinds of textures, the same sort of bipeds, their own big tagset, which they divide into all their maps.
The main project would be top priority, and the side projects would just be extra projects for the team to show off their skills, and prove that they can give variety.

Also, you need to tell us what your own main skill is.
Such as you could be a structure designer, a vehicle or weapon designer, a terrain designer, and/or whatever.
This would help give people who decide to join your team a feel of what their leader will be doing, and what they themselves will be helping out with. Otherwise, you will have an extremely unorganized team.

And last but not least, you need to tell everyone whether the team will just be for Halo mods, or if you will be producing mods for a variety of games.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 9:43 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website