A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »good modders,check this!!!!

Author Topic: good modders,check this!!!! (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

xxltnt3

niets is verandert,alles is verkankert.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 09:25 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
hello,im want to setup a team with:halo trail modders,halo normal modders,halo ce modders,
reclame makers on different websites,someon that is good in webdising,weapon modders,vehicle modders, if i have a team,i can make a website,if u interested pm me plz,everyone is welcome.
oke,i have mod some maps for you,the website is www.xxltnt3mods.webs.com,im still uploading right now so keep looking for more maps,there is now 1 map,i made already 6 maps,so keep looking for updates.
greeting xxltnt 3 (im now my english is bad im speaking NL SO)

anonymous_2009

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 09:59 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Stop trolling.

xxltnt3

niets is verandert,alles is verkankert.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 10:01 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
oke here it is:what do i want?
i want a big website with good mods,when the website starting to grow,im go to pay for it,with our own URL and not .webs.com than it gonna be xxltnt3mods.com , i need good modders for becuase i can do something,but not the whole projest,so please join me.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 10:20 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
You already made a thread for this, people already responded. Now stop makin threads, go back to your other one and find your respones there.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 10:38 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Stupid website name... hard to remember.

Its called a domain...

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 04:54 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979