A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »how do i put items(medpack, shields ex.ex,) in netgames / & tunnels

Author Topic: how do i put items(medpack, shields ex.ex,) in netgames / & tunnels (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

wnd

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 02:02 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
i add them like i would the vehicles and sceenery but i go online and they show up for a few seconds and then disapear or they dont show at all..

also if somepone can tell me how to make tunnels in gmax like i want to have a mountain in the middle with tunnels threw it.. common thing but im haveing bad luck with it..lol

darkassassin14

El. Psy. Congroo.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 03:12 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
you have to use netgame equipment not the objects thing

and for tunnels all i a tutorial for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGKL6ZkqSU

wnd

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 10:46 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
the netgame was what i needed to do.. thanks... as for the tutorial i have used it and tried it but still end up with bad errors... not sure what im doing wrong.. ill continue to try .. thanks

also... if i have a map made and want to add a base to it i just make a new box (flip and clear after converting it to a editable mesh add the coloring / uvmapping to the floor walls and ceilling )and attach it to the main map then link it to the frame as well as the main map correct?

or,,what?

all i want to do is add a plain box base with a opening for the doors one on each end with a big open area inside where i can add storage blocks and shields....

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed October 23, 2019 1:01 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website