A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Boarding action with vehicles?

Author Topic: Boarding action with vehicles? (11 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

charrzarr

THIS! IS! GYM CLASS!!!!

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 08:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 11       
i am trying to find a modified version of boarding action with air vehicles...i searched for it but cud not find one so now i bring my proposition to the forum. I was hoping for a banshee on each side and a couple wasps(or something along those lines) im not really that particular about what air vehicles are used so long as
1. they have built-in driver-controlled weapons(such as stock 'shee has the plas guns and cannon)
2. at least 1 vehicle on each side has 1 or more passenger seat/s

it might be a good idea to increase the distance between the 2 sides of the map to make it more interresting for flight as well as maybe adding some Stationary guns(due to the seemingly human construction of the ships, machinguns of some sort might look better, or small low power rockets)
Edited by charrzarr on Apr 24, 2010 at 08:20 PM

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 08:52 PM    Msg. 2 of 11       
i always had a better idea for a mod on Boarding Action. cause air vehicles wouldnt be to much fun. But have Cannon Turrets on Each side one UNSC style and the other Covenant. so it would look like the 2 ships were actually attacking. i had one made like this at one time.

cody

I WOULD OF BEEN YOUR DADDY, BUT THE DOG BEAT ME!

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 10:03 PM    Msg. 3 of 11       
remake boarding action so its a human ship vs a covenent ship :D

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 10:25 PM    Msg. 4 of 11       
@ cody
but we would have to model a inside of a ship -_-

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 01:41 PM    Msg. 5 of 11       
This is not a bad idea. I suggest you use the covenant interiors from the a50 level.

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 02:16 PM    Msg. 6 of 11       
lol i have the covie interiors from a50

Hry

:)

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 06:30 PM    Msg. 7 of 11       
Quote: --- Original message by: cody
remake boarding action so its a human ship vs a covenent ship :D

Win.

charrzarr

THIS! IS! GYM CLASS!!!!

Posted: May 19, 2010 12:40 AM    Msg. 8 of 11       
sounds like a good idea...i would be glad to help in any way i can(unfortunately thats mostly just testing and possibly some textures and ideas) but perhaps rather than a mod of boarding action it should just be a whole new deal with a similar layout but perhaps far enough apart for there to be room for air vehicles(face it im determined to get some in there) as i said i cud help with testing, ideas, and perhaps some textures(that is if sum1 can get a basic texture of what is needed for me to use as a template) i can also do some modeling but that is unfortunately imited to melee weapons(i cud try other stuff tho...not guns but maybe a custom vehicle or maybe even an energy sword variant)
if anyone wants to work on this and wants my help then the best way to contact me wud be thru xfire. mine is charrzarr and i wud appreciate if u mention this forum when u send invites so i can know where u got my username. i usually forget to check the halomaps forums so my posts on here will be few and far between unless something is actually done wit this idea

cody

I WOULD OF BEEN YOUR DADDY, BUT THE DOG BEAT ME!

Posted: May 19, 2010 01:24 AM    Msg. 9 of 11       
man, were do i come up with these ideas like this!

i want a cookie

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: May 19, 2010 08:58 AM    Msg. 10 of 11       
No one noticed the bump.

charrzarr

THIS! IS! GYM CLASS!!!!

Posted: May 19, 2010 09:11 AM    Msg. 11 of 11       
lol it was only a 1 month bump so not too bad,plus it was a sumwhat useful one. as previously stated i am willing to help if anyone does try to make something like this

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 11:09 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website