A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »MW2 Vehicles Wish List

Author Topic: MW2 Vehicles Wish List (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

CheesePoofs

Former Halo CE Recon Mapping Team Member

Posted: May 3, 2010 11:26 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
post the list of vehicles from any call of duty game you would like to see in halo custom edition it might come true or not because most people are busy

CheesePoofs

Former Halo CE Recon Mapping Team Member

Posted: May 6, 2010 12:34 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
i agree i would want something like the apache helicopter

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: May 6, 2010 01:00 AM    Msg. 3 of 7       
pave low, BTR & the boats used in 'world at war'

th0m01

Posted: May 6, 2010 02:45 AM    Msg. 4 of 7       
this isnt from cod but this is my list
does anyone know if it would be possible to make a gravity hammer (if possible with the shockwave actually throwing your enemy back) u know from h3
and a sniper that doesnt leave a big white trail behind it (in other words an untraceable sniper) can this sniper also have 3 levels of zoom (eg 2x, 6x, 12x) and be slightly stronger than a normal sniper - can the sniper be called Spektor Sniper
i dont wanna sound like a dick but could someone make one for me and tell me if it can actually be done or could u just post it on this website i promise to acknowledge you if i end up making a map with these weapons in it.
and yes i know there is already a gravity hammer - its to glitchy

~thanks th0m01

DavixXx

MW map pask in process

Posted: May 6, 2010 09:47 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
my list

-BTR
-Apache helicopter
-Black Hawk helicopter
-humvee
-abrams tank

and....... predator

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: May 6, 2010 08:54 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: th0m01
this isnt from cod but this is my list
does anyone know if it would be possible to make a gravity hammer (if possible with the shockwave actually throwing your enemy back) u know from h3
and a sniper that doesnt leave a big white trail behind it (in other words an untraceable sniper) can this sniper also have 3 levels of zoom (eg 2x, 6x, 12x) and be slightly stronger than a normal sniper - can the sniper be called Spektor Sniper
i dont wanna sound like a dick but could someone make one for me and tell me if it can actually be done or could u just post it on this website i promise to acknowledge you if i end up making a map with these weapons in it.
and yes i know there is already a gravity hammer - its to glitchy

~thanks th0m01

1) Stop posting this in other people's threads. Create your own if you need this to be done (shame on me if you did create a thread, and I didn't see it)
2) For the sniper, remove the contrail from the projectile, and set three zoom levels in the weapon tag
3) Gravity hammer is done (not released)

malolo420

Drugs are Bad

Posted: May 7, 2010 03:38 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
I want bipeds, gimme some f***ing MW2 bipeds.
All I need is model and textures, rest I can do myself.

It would be much appreciated and you can have credit in Overdose.
Edited by malolo420 on May 7, 2010 at 03:39 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed February 26, 2020 2:48 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website