A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »AI and HEK+ issues

Author Topic: AI and HEK+ issues (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Matthew102

Freeze, Beotch

Posted: May 7, 2010 06:25 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
1. AI
I have downloaded AI tags and installed them as prompted by maker, but I get this message when I try to use them in Sapien.
"Not all the selected tags could be added to the palette
You selected one or more files that couldn't be loaded correctly
Please contact your nearest Bungie programmer for assistance."

How do I fix this?

2. HEK+
I can open the program, and load a map. But, when I right-click to bring up the options list or click a tab on the top left, the program discontinues response and I have to turn it off.

I have .NET up to date
Using Windows Vista.

Please help. :(

Nametaker40

Posted: May 7, 2010 06:35 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
1. Open the AI in guerilla and fix every single red text you see. This goes for every drop-down box, and every tag linked to the AI you added. Just replace it with a similar tag.
2. Right-click your hek+ shortcut. Click properties. Compatibility tab. Check Disable Desktop Composition. Fixed :D

Matthew102

Freeze, Beotch

Posted: May 7, 2010 06:44 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Oh you are god, sir. :D

Nametaker40

Posted: May 7, 2010 06:47 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Glad I could help!

lordofblake

Nice Tongue

Posted: May 12, 2010 02:08 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
well in HEK when you add a tag/folder to the "extraction quene", make sure the check box next to the file/folder is checked. This makes it extract recursively, which extracts EVERY tag that is needed for it. If you do that, 99.9% of the time, you will be able to add that tag in Sapien the first time you try to.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 7:01 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website