A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »The Halo CE Chronicles »Halo CE Chronicles, Ful Series Download?

Author Topic: Halo CE Chronicles, Ful Series Download? (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Ring127

Semper-Fi

Posted: May 13, 2010 09:23 PM    Msg. 1 of 10       
I just joined the community(as you can see) and saw the Halo CE Chronicles above. I watched most of the first season, but constantly downloading gets annoying, so my question is, Is their a full series download for all the seasons, episodes etc?

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: May 17, 2010 12:09 AM    Msg. 2 of 10       
Seasons 1 is available in 2 downloads and season 4 - Static - has a large single download available however seasons 2,3 and 5 are only available in separate downloads due to the length of the stories. I may offer season 3 and season 5 in a single download format but have not had the time to edit them together.

Ring127

Semper-Fi

Posted: May 17, 2010 04:52 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Seasons 1 is available in 2 downloads and season 4 - Static - has a large single download available however seasons 2,3 and 5 are only available in separate downloads due to the length of the stories. I may offer season 3 and season 5 in a single download format but have not had the time to edit them together.

What I meant is like have all the single episodes put into one big .zip folder, and offer it as a single download. Not all the episodes put into one long video.

Dennis

Posted: May 18, 2010 12:40 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Ring127
What I meant is like have all the single episodes put into one big .zip folder, and offer it as a single download. Not all the episodes put into one long video.
Yea, no. The file would be too large.

Ring127

Semper-Fi

Posted: May 18, 2010 04:34 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
Oh, Ok. I'll just dl them separately. Thanks though.

HMOrgMan

Moding, Hacking, Cheating, ITS ALL FUN

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 03:57 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
I know Im being Noobish and all but what the heck is Halo Chronicles. I mean when I get on Halomaps I personaly just get mods and maps.

Dennis

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 09:00 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: HMOrgMan
I know Im being Noobish and all but what the heck is Halo Chronicles. I mean when I get on Halomaps I personaly just get mods and maps.

The Halo CE chronicles are machinima videos and web comics about a survey ship that runs across a Ringworld over 50 years before the fall of Reach. You can find the full website here http://hcec.halomaps.org/, the videos here http://hcec.halomaps.org/movies.cfm and the web comic here http://hcec.halomaps.org/comics.cfm

HMOrgMan

Moding, Hacking, Cheating, ITS ALL FUN

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 10:31 AM    Msg. 8 of 10       
thx

Scott

No.

Posted: Jun 1, 2011 03:17 AM    Msg. 9 of 10       

I can put it together and host it via a torrent file if you would like. We have a server here dedicated to P2P

cyboryxmen

--CG artist-- New mission. Refuse this Mission!

Posted: Jun 1, 2011 08:45 AM    Msg. 10 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Scott

I can put it together and host it via a torrent file if you would like. We have a server here dedicated to P2P

Well, looks like I'll need to reinstall my pirate ship...i mean utorrent...
-Zekilk

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 8:37 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website