A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »warthog gears?

Author Topic: warthog gears? (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Chaos_Zero

Posted: May 19, 2010 10:13 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Hey people, its been a while.

I had a question. I was wondering if anyone had ever thought of adding "gears" to a warthog. I know its possible to assign special functions to the flashlight key. If their were only a high and a low gear, this could switch between them. The low gear would give high rpm low speed that could cross ice and rough terrain well and the high gear would give more top speed but handle worse.

is this possible?

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: May 19, 2010 12:09 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
You could add it into the ctrl key, just like the boosted ghost in Extinction. But you would have to make animations for MC moving the gear stick, and the warthog jolting slightly to make it look realistic.

bco

Posted: May 19, 2010 12:54 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Guys this is Completely off topic but I need help. I recently added Halo CE with my Halo Game, I noticed that their are tons of new maps I have never played on but when I click to join those servers the message "Unable to join Game Server" appears I can still play the regular maps Blood Gulch, Sidewinder all the ussuals but None of the new maps are coming up. What should I do?

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: May 19, 2010 08:43 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: bco
Guys this is Completely off topic but I need help.
Yes it is. It is also impolite.

Quote: --- Original message by: bco
I recently added Halo CE with my Halo Game, I noticed that their are tons of new maps I have never played on but when I click to join those servers the message "Unable to join Game Server" appears I can still play the regular maps Blood Gulch, Sidewinder all the ussuals but None of the new maps are coming up. What should I do?
Download the maps before you try and join the game.

Chaos_Zero

Posted: May 19, 2010 11:00 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Hi dennis!

I don't know if you remember me but i used to be "sona1111" and we had a huge argument about the edit/not bumping topics like...4 years ago. I think you (or someone) deleted my account.

Anyway thanks for responding to that guy.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: May 19, 2010 11:53 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
You can do it by using 2 vehicles that are identical except the max speed, i think you can just magically switch them.
I have no idea how, wait for someone who knows more about these things i guess.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat January 18, 2020 6:45 PM 359 ms.
A Halo Maps Website