A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »A few questions ... ... ...

Author Topic: A few questions ... ... ... (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Ilikdonuts101

lol wut you say?

Posted: Jun 9, 2010 05:53 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
1. Is there a limit to ai that can be placed on a map? I know there's an error but that error just says too many ai in the one place or something...
2. What is actually better about Kornman's guerilla and hobo? I have noticed nothing (Except that microsoft is totally gay)
3. How do i fix a bitmap error on guerilla so the scenario file will play on sapien? Here's the error message:
Couldn't read map file './guerillabeta.map'
file_read('tags\levels\test\hangemhigh\hangemhigh.bitmap') error 0x00000026 'Reached the end of the file. '
couldn't read #108 bytes from offset #64 in local tag 'tags\levels\test\hangemhigh\hangemhigh.bitmap'
couldn't read elements for bitmap block
failed to load bitmap tag 'levels\test\hangemhigh\hangemhigh'
couldn't open tag

4. How do you make it so that a Cyborg AI will hold down the trigger on the Spartan Laser (CMT) so that it shoots, otherwise he charges it for a second?
And finally, 5. Will you go and play my map Beach Assault AI by Ilikdonuts101?
Yes you will...

Kustrin 117

DUH

Posted: Jun 9, 2010 06:40 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
1.Yes there is a limit but I don't know how much it is. It'll overload the game's engine so it'll shutdown.
2.Kornman's Guerilla can edit blocks that can't be edited by the original one. I don't know about a hobo though.
3.Corrupt tags. Delete the corrupted tags and re-extract it again.
4.There is a block in the AI tags something like about firing triggers. Set it to discharge.
5.I'd like to but my computer got stuffed into a storage room and is probably getting 'quirky' every second. Later 7 years, I think.

Ilikdonuts101

lol wut you say?

Posted: Jun 10, 2010 05:00 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
k thanks man,
ill go and try to do them now XD

linkerman

teh simley buchter >=D

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 07:07 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
kustrin,do you mean about that message...gathering exception data?

Ilikdonuts101

lol wut you say?

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 07:11 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
No thats if you try to do bump possession on multiplayer or if you mod a map too much with hht and hmt (or others)
But i think that can happen 4 sapien, i think it happened to me lol.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri January 17, 2020 8:25 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website