A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Blu trainer not working?

Author Topic: Blu trainer not working? (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Majorultraspecopsgrunt

Haz Authorita

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 05:40 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Um? I got blu trainer 3.1.1 and when I press the hotkeys in campain it dosent work is that right cos I remember someone metioning that it only works in multiplayer

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 05:42 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
It also has backdoors that record or monitor you and run ads I've heard. I would not recommend running it if you value your computer's security or your privacy.

Majorultraspecopsgrunt

Haz Authorita

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 07:44 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
It also has backdoors that record or monitor you and run ads I've heard. I would not recommend running it if you value your computer's security or your privacy.

Omg man I didnt know it was that bad Im so deleting it now... (Deletes)

Skyancez3o4

I miss CE

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 08:44 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone

Really? All i know it does is to run a couple ads and that's it........well thnx for the notice anyways (unless you're trying to get people to not use blutrainer)

Codebrain

/meme

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 06:20 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Kills_Alone, tell me this then. Why is it when I scan the program with Microsoft Security Essentials, it shows absolutely nothing wrong? I also scanned it with http://www.kaspersky.com/scanforvirus and it turned out blank as well.

Don't start rumors unless you actually know what you are talking about.

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 08:53 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
LOL....rumors...you enjoy all those pop-ups. And if you would place your systems security in the hands of an app (without question), well, thats your fail not mine.

I clean computers that are virus/malware/spyware infected on a daily basis. I actually worked for the company that created spyware over a decade ago. So yeah I think I know how to spot junkware such as Blue Trainer.

If you really think you can trust hackers to not try and steal your personal info when given the chance...well, I've got a bridge to sell ya.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 10:14 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website