A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Cool Map Concept But Needs Ideas!

Author Topic: Cool Map Concept But Needs Ideas! (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

K_I_D

If you are cool, this will be your avatar quote.

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 03:21 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
OK, I want to have a map that consists of one person that has to run from a bunch of zombies. The map starts out at a crash site and you have to run at full speed towards the evacuation zone. As you are running, you pass through tunnels, streams, mazes and many other things. Basically, I want this map to look freaky! Now I need the help from you guys. What could I add? What script would I use to make the AI really smart. Which AI should I use. How can I make it so when you are killed, the map restarts, or goes into a cutscene? Thanks!

chuckluck

"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 04:30 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
^^^^^^^
GTFO asshat

stennett

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 04:45 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
the best way to make the ai (seem) decent is to make the map linear, which means that there are few paths to the evac zone. maybe you could have some dead ends in there too. Anyway, the idea is, with it being linear, you can place them cleverly to appear as though they are acting smart. also, I believe there is a script that makes ai follow you. That'd be helpfull.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun February 23, 2020 12:23 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website