A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Every body, how do you think of REACH?

Page 4 of 4 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · Prev
Author Topic: Every body, how do you think of REACH? (108 messages, Page 4 of 4)
Moderators: Dennis

yayaplols

Cara bel, cara mia bella! Mia bambina, oh ciel....

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 01:15 PM    Msg. 106 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
Halo : Custom Edition Halomaps forums chronicles. Play as one of the four character types. Troll , Member, Fool or Moderator.
Your mission is to win.
The game ends when you win.

Must...make...that..mod..

We are already in one! lol as far as i see... Dennis seems to be winning D: (he is like god in this game)! I'm the memba or fool or troll.... :P

I wonder what will happen if you become a marine... like a force recon member, tank brigade commander, etc (hmm.. it might feel like CoD though...nah...) Yea! Or you become a ONI person in a ONI game that you have to interrogate/kill people for information, in which you are in a prowler/frigate/destroyer/etc. where the covie boarded it, captured by uber grunts and elites, tortured by bad grunty singing (which to me sounds good) and bickering in which they found out the location of REACH and then you escape to Reach... then got fired, and got killed by a grunt flatulence flamethrower!

FlyAwayNow

Triage at Dawn

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 03:15 PM    Msg. 107 of 108       
Marathon 4: The return of Big Cheif and Starbirther.

Fight as one of 2 legendary heroes as they fight to overthrow the "Combine patriots" guarded by well trained child soldiers armed with monsters they can summon from their pockets on a mysterious Ring shaped space station called H3AVY RA1N filled with greusome, peach colored monsters while saving their love intrest from 1 of 8 waystations on the station.

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 04:00 PM    Msg. 108 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: yayaplols
Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
Halo : Custom Edition Halomaps forums chronicles. Play as one of the four character types. Troll , Member, Fool or Moderator.
Your mission is to win.
The game ends when you win.

Must...make...that..mod..

We are already in one! lol as far as i see... Dennis seems to be winning D: (he is like god in this game)! I'm the memba or fool or troll.... :P

I wonder what will happen if you become a marine... like a force recon member, tank brigade commander, etc (hmm.. it might feel like CoD though...nah...) Yea! Or you become a ONI person in a ONI game that you have to interrogate/kill people for information, in which you are in a prowler/frigate/destroyer/etc. where the covie boarded it, captured by uber grunts and elites, tortured by bad grunty singing (which to me sounds good) and bickering in which they found out the location of REACH and then you escape to Reach... then got fired, and got killed by a grunt flatulence flamethrower!

But REACH was found by that stupid buggy thingie!

Page 4 of 4 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu February 27, 2020 5:48 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website