A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Can't Export .JMS

Author Topic: Can't Export .JMS (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

booZee

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 06:41 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
I made a simple map in GMAX. Now I'm trying to export it as a .JMS using BlueStreak. I run the script in GMAX and use Grablistener.exe. I save my file in the proper directory, "data\levels\test\tutorial\models". The problem is that when I navigate to that folder, it's completely empty! I try compiling the scenario using tool.exe and it appears to process something, but then it says "0 kilobytes collision data, 0kb vertices", and so on. So I'm not getting an error message but tool simply isn't doing anything, and this is probably because the .jms thing. What do I need to do for my .JMS to appear?

booZee

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 07:15 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
I tried running grablistener.exe as admin but it crashed.

I went to the directory where my file should be and tried clicking "compatibility files" and I now see my tutorial.jms. When I use tool to compile it though, the scenario still doesn't show up. Tool spits out "0 kb render data" amongst other things that are 0kb. Does that mean that it didn't compile properly?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat February 22, 2020 9:10 PM 282 ms.
A Halo Maps Website