A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach

Author Topic: If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach (31 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:06 PM    Msg. 1 of 31       
If a mod could lock this, this be grand. it seems this forum doesn't believe in being a nice person. (Yes I know YOU don't want to give me a code, but that doesn't mean there's not ANOTHER person besides you who wouldn't.
Edited by DigitalTru7h on Aug 27, 2010 at 09:23 PM


Corvette19
Joined: Feb 27, 2007


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:08 PM    Msg. 2 of 31       
You don't get armor or anything.
Plus, most of us has been here for years.. We'd like our PC recognition..
Also, if you others don't agree with me.. then whatever xD Throw out your key..
Edited by Corvette19 on Aug 27, 2010 at 07:09 PM


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:10 PM    Msg. 3 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19

You don't get armor or anything.
Plus, most of us has been here for years.. We'd like our PC recognition..
Also, if you others don't agree with me.. then whatever xD Throw out your key..
Edited by Corvette19 on Aug 27, 2010 at 07:09 PM
Yeah it's the visual flair next to your gamertag, but I'm a perfectionist and I'll be screwed out of two different visual flairs.


OpsY
Joined: Feb 19, 2007

Frobisher Bay


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:14 PM    Msg. 4 of 31       
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)


UnevenElefant5
Joined: May 3, 2008

she/her this fag bashes back


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:15 PM    Msg. 5 of 31       
Sorry, but most of us here have been loyal to bungie from the beginning and we'd like our recognition. Besides, they said the flair was to give a little tip of the hat to the PC community, not to acknowledge people who bought the game just for their flair.


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:15 PM    Msg. 6 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.


Higuy
Joined: Mar 6, 2007

@lucasgovatos


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:18 PM    Msg. 7 of 31       
Sorry, but no. Mostly everyone here bought and USED Halo PC, not just for some retarded Visual Flair item next to your gamertag. No one will give it away that I know.


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 07:39 PM    Msg. 8 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: gnademassica117
I would if I knew what mine was. :)
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?67-Halo-CD-Key-Recovery-Tool

Please :)


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:17 PM    Msg. 9 of 31       
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:26 PM    Msg. 10 of 31       
It would be against the rules if I were to tell him to pirate the game, but hes already openly stated that he did. I was merely saying that if he bought the game like a functioning member of society then he wouldn't have this problem.
Edited by wesman on Aug 27, 2010 at 08:28 PM


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:37 PM    Msg. 11 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:48 PM    Msg. 12 of 31       
Then why did you say you used a universal code.


Mythril
-
Screenshot Guru
-
Joined: Mar 29, 2008

Jeffrey Albert Waldo


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:48 PM    Msg. 13 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.


Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating


That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:53 PM    Msg. 14 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.


Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating


That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 08:57 PM    Msg. 15 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.


Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating


That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.
That still makes no sense halo trial doesn't require a key what so ever. and new halo is like 15-20 dollars if it means that much to you then that is the only way your going to get it. I honestly don't see why you care so much.


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:02 PM    Msg. 16 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.


Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating


That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.
That still makes no sense halo trial doesn't require a key what so ever. and new halo is like 15-20 dollars if it means that much to you then that is the only way your going to get it. I honestly don't see why you care so much.
You seem not to understand, I used the key on the trial version to convert to full version. But I'm only 13 years old so $20 doesn't come to me instantly. I only have $150 and that's for Legendary. Also like Is aid, I'm a perfectionist, I pretty much need everything exclusive and such or I'm a wreck.


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:08 PM    Msg. 17 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.


Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating


That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.
That still makes no sense halo trial doesn't require a key what so ever. and new halo is like 15-20 dollars if it means that much to you then that is the only way your going to get it. I honestly don't see why you care so much.
You seem not to understand, I used the key on the trial version to convert to full version. But I'm only 13 years old so $20 doesn't come to me instantly. I only have $150 and that's for Legendary. Also like Is aid, I'm a perfectionist, I pretty much need everything exclusive and such or I'm a wreck.

so your saying you used a universal key to convert the trial version of halo PC to the full version without paying for the game. That would be pirating. Your profile also says that your 18 so your also lying there too. Why dont you down grade from legendary since that's an incredible waste of money and use the money to buy halo 1 LEGALLY. I still don't even think you'll get the flair that way, I'm almost positive that keys from before may are the only ones that work. None of us have sympathy for your OCD perfectionist selfish problem thing, especially since your trying to get this for free when the rest of us paid for the game like normal people.


Hydrogen
Joined: Dec 6, 2009

Wort Wort Wort...


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:13 PM    Msg. 18 of 31       
it works with halo ce keys remember this was saw noses idea

also lol@ u u have to be a perfectionist well heres a list

1.dont pirate this game
2. if u bot a copy now it wouldnt work saw said
3.who the hell is going to give u the cd key its ares we paid for it we have been around since 06 and 05 dont judge by the join date
4. no
5. and its not 20$ anymore derp derp. its 5. hell most of the people here are 10 - some age :P
6. Did i say no already?
7. you dont need it..
8. did I already say no twice?
9. last but not least NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:20 PM    Msg. 19 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
it works with halo ce keys remember this was saw noses idea

also lol@ u u have to be a perfectionist well heres a list

1.dont pirate this game
2. if u bot a copy now it wouldnt work saw said
3.who the hell is going to give u the cd key its ares we paid for it we have been around since 06 and 05 dont judge by the join date
4. no
5. and its not 20$ anymore derp derp. its 5. hell most of the people here are 10 - some age :P
6. Did i say no already?
7. you dont need it..
8. did I already say no twice?
9. last but not least NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
1. Again Microsoft made the codes, how is it pirating?
2. Oh really? Saw disagrees with you. http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=48057537
3. I don't know, someone who doesn't mind giving out their code? A really nice person?
4. No what?....
5. Oh really again? Amazon disagrees with you http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00009TW6R/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
6. Yes, I still didn't understand the first no though.
7. Don't need what? A code? Yeah you need a code for the flair.
8. Yes again, next time actually explain what you're replying about.
9. Read 4, 6, and 8.


AGLion
Joined: Jun 29, 2010

- Animator... suck it -


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:25 PM    Msg. 20 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
You seem not to understand, I used the key on the trial version to convert to full version. But I'm only 13 years old so $20 doesn't come to me instantly. I only have $150 and that's for Legendary. Also like Is aid, I'm a perfectionist, I pretty much need everything exclusive and such or I'm a wreck.


The only exclusive thing about pirating things is an exclusive spot in the courtroom with Bill Gates testifying against you. Believe me, I happen to know about stuff like this.

I'm 14 and do the laundry for my family everyday (which makes me $2), and make dinner every other day ($1). That equates to a minimum of $15 a week.

I'm not trying to brag, I'm just saying you need to find a chore, job, etc. to make yourself some money. If you made yourself $150, then surely you can muster up $20.


Hydrogen
Joined: Dec 6, 2009

Wort Wort Wort...


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:27 PM    Msg. 21 of 31       
:P saw loves us he makes patches for ce but most people dont know about ce >:[

well you need to go to walmart or gamestop 10 or 5 dollars i went last night to check pc games and noticed it.

you dont need the code if ur going to be a lowlife and beg like a homeless hobo u dont deserve it. you havent been in pc/ce as long as all of us

lol ur dumb.

:P wheres dennis when u need him


DigitalTru7h
Joined: Aug 27, 2010


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:31 PM    Msg. 22 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
:P saw loves us he makes patches for ce but most people dont know about ce >:[

well you need to go to walmart or gamestop 10 or 5 dollars i went last night to check pc games and noticed it.

you dont need the code if ur going to be a lowlife and beg like a homeless hobo u dont deserve it. you havent been in pc/ce as long as all of us

lol ur dumb.

:P wheres dennis when u need him
I don't know this Dennis, I already unsubbed this thread so I most likely won't reply after this. Thanks for the tip though, I'll be sure to check my local Bestbuy (GameStop doesn't have any, checked while I went with my brother). I don't understand how I'm dumb.


Welcome To Earth
Joined: Oct 10, 2009

Becycle Rin


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:35 PM    Msg. 23 of 31       
post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979


Edited by Dennis on Aug 28, 2010 at 04:23 PM


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:51 PM    Msg. 24 of 31       
post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979
Edited by Dennis on Aug 28, 2010 at 04:24 PM


Mythril
-
Screenshot Guru
-
Joined: Mar 29, 2008

Jeffrey Albert Waldo


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 09:58 PM    Msg. 25 of 31       
idgi, you cite that you AREN'T pirating, yet you used an "universal key". Define "universal key".

Assuming you check back that is.


WWLinkMasterX
Joined: Mar 29, 2009

subliminal message.


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 10:04 PM    Msg. 26 of 31       
THIS, is a universal key...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPbAQeYLqqQ


Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Quote: --- Original message by: Welcome To Earth
If you want it you better hurry before someone else takes it
#%#@$-&$%$@-%&*$@-&*^@%-%*#&
Just used it on my other account so he wouldn't get it.


Dosn't that make you just as bad as him?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Aug 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM


Co1t3r
Joined: Dec 13, 2008


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 11:39 PM    Msg. 27 of 31       
How do I activate this thing? (I rarely do any Xbox gaming, so I haven't been keeping up-to-date).


Slayer117
Joined: Oct 3, 2008

Host of CE3 2010-forever!


Posted: Aug 27, 2010 11:46 PM    Msg. 28 of 31       
lol at this kid going to a "DEDICATED" halo pc forum and asking for our keys so we can't have reconisition. what were you thinking? any way its againt the TOS to give out your CD key, so... no

yes i read the TOS back in 2004 when i first started playing


Welcome To Earth
Joined: Oct 10, 2009

Becycle Rin


Posted: Aug 28, 2010 02:24 AM    Msg. 29 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Co1t3r
How do I activate this thing? (I rarely do any Xbox gaming, so I haven't been keeping up-to-date).

Go here: http://www.bungie.net/Account/nameplates.aspx


Cocaine
Joined: Mar 2, 2009

Can't stop napping.


Posted: Aug 28, 2010 02:27 AM    Msg. 30 of 31       
Here , have my key.
GTFO-THIS-FORUM


Welcome To Earth
Joined: Oct 10, 2009

Becycle Rin


Posted: Aug 28, 2010 02:28 AM    Msg. 31 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
Here , have my key.
GTFO-THIS-FORUM


Pfff, like anyone is gonna fall for that. It's way to short.

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Thu September 19, 2019 8:13 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website