A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »moongoose and shooting

Author Topic: moongoose and shooting (18 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

recofpc
Joined: Mar 28, 2009


Posted: Sep 17, 2010 05:20 AM    Msg. 1 of 18       
I can't find a map in which I can find a moongoose which allows to shoot, to fire at other players . My aim is to get the tags of it. I found this moongoose in the "waspmania" map but I can't use the moongoose tag.
can anyone help?
thanks


recofpc
Joined: Mar 28, 2009


Posted: Sep 17, 2010 07:08 AM    Msg. 2 of 18       
I meant " mongoose"
type it in "quick search", you 'll find out about it.
Edited by recofpc on Sep 17, 2010 at 07:09 AM


dood
Joined: Sep 9, 2010

programming will never end..


Posted: Sep 17, 2010 08:29 AM    Msg. 3 of 18       
**** happen when a goose jump over the moon.


eliteslasher
Joined: Jun 30, 2008

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D


Posted: Sep 17, 2010 10:04 AM    Msg. 4 of 18       
I think he's referring to the mongoose you can shoot-n-drive with. Gun in one hand, handle in the other.


doompig444
Joined: Mar 22, 2010

MorniŽ alantiŽ


Posted: Sep 17, 2010 06:51 PM    Msg. 5 of 18       
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
What the hell's a moooongoooose?


Clearly you're not intelligent enough to figure out a simple typo.


milkkookie
Joined: Aug 10, 2010

:)


Posted: Sep 17, 2010 08:05 PM    Msg. 6 of 18       
h3 yoyorast island has a goose that allows you to shoot


Slap Happy
Joined: Feb 2, 2009

Life ain't fair, buy a helmet.


Posted: Sep 18, 2010 03:42 AM    Msg. 7 of 18       
Hornets Nest: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5371 Has the Hornet, and Mongoose that allows weapons while driving.
Edited by Slap Happy on Sep 18, 2010 at 03:44 AM


recofpc
Joined: Mar 28, 2009


Posted: Sep 18, 2010 04:05 AM    Msg. 8 of 18       
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
I think he's referring to the mongoose you can shoot-n-drive with. Gun in one hand, handle in the other.

that's it.

thanks milkkookie and assassinchief106, I'll try to extract tags from these maps.
slap happy, thanks for your advice, but I didn't find the mongoose tags after extraction.

doompig444, unless you can speak 4 languages as I do....and English is not my native language!


doompig444
Joined: Mar 22, 2010

MorniŽ alantiŽ


Posted: Sep 18, 2010 11:47 PM    Msg. 9 of 18       
Quote: --- Original message by: recofpc
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
I think he's referring to the mongoose you can shoot-n-drive with. Gun in one hand, handle in the other.

that's it.

thanks milkkookie and assassinchief106, I'll try to extract tags from these maps.
slap happy, thanks for your advice, but I didn't find the mongoose tags after extraction.

doompig444, unless you can speak 4 languages as I do....and English is not my native language!


-facepalm-

Obviously not, or else you would be able to tell assassinchief was the one insulting you.

Why do I even try.
Edited by doompig444 on Sep 18, 2010 at 11:47 PM


Gamma927
Joined: Jun 12, 2008

Steam: gamma927


Posted: Sep 18, 2010 11:48 PM    Msg. 10 of 18       
He's too ashamed that he only speaks three. English, French, and Chinese, if he's the devout Asian that he looks to be :3


AGLion
Joined: Jun 29, 2010

- Animator... suck it -


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 12:53 AM    Msg. 11 of 18       
ich spreche deutsch, und ich bin darauf stolz

german class sucked.


doompig444
Joined: Mar 22, 2010

MorniŽ alantiŽ


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 01:50 AM    Msg. 12 of 18       
Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
He's too ashamed that he only speaks three. English, French, and Chinese, if he's the devout Asian that he looks to be :3

You're ashamed of your culture.


Palestinians.


Cocaine
Joined: Mar 2, 2009

Can't stop napping.


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 02:45 AM    Msg. 13 of 18       
What the F is going on here?


Wrath
Joined: Jun 20, 2010

well isn't this a surprise


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 03:20 AM    Msg. 14 of 18       
A drive-by >:D


UnevenElefant5
Joined: May 3, 2008

she/her this fag bashes back


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 03:32 AM    Msg. 15 of 18       
Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
What the F is going on here?

A typical day in the Halo CE community ._.


doompig444
Joined: Mar 22, 2010

MorniŽ alantiŽ


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 04:38 AM    Msg. 16 of 18       
Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
What the F is going on here?


Well, this guy's asking a question:
Quote: --- Original message by: recofpc
I can't find a map in which I can find a moongoose which allows to shoot, to fire at other players .


Then this guy's trolling:
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
What the hell's a moooongoooose?


Then this guy's actually helping:
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
I think he's referring to the mongoose you can shoot-n-drive with. Gun in one hand, handle in the other.


And then this guy is white-knighting:
Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
What the hell's a moooongoooose?


Clearly you're not intelligent enough to figure out a simple typo.


But somehow this guy misinterprets everything:
Quote: --- Original message by: recofpc
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
I think he's referring to the mongoose you can shoot-n-drive with. Gun in one hand, handle in the other.

that's it.

thanks milkkookie and assassinchief106, I'll try to extract tags from these maps.
slap happy, thanks for your advice, but I didn't find the mongoose tags after extraction.

doompig444, unless you can speak 4 languages as I do....and English is not my native language!


And this guy continues trolling:
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
What the hell's a moooongoooose?


Clearly you're not intelligent enough to figure out a simple typo.

Clearly you're not intelligent enough to figure out a simple joke.
Oh, and you're welcome, recofpc.


Then everyone goes off topic as we await threadlock. That's about it.


Shade117 pro
Joined: Jul 2, 2009

Yeah bro (xfire: blue117pro) I can make cubemaps


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 04:43 AM    Msg. 17 of 18       
And I'm the final boss of the internet


Cocaine
Joined: Mar 2, 2009

Can't stop napping.


Posted: Sep 19, 2010 07:11 AM    Msg. 18 of 18       
I understand a pointless arguement better now. I <3 you guys for the clarity provided.

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Sat January 18, 2020 6:15 PM 453 ms.
A Halo Maps Website