A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Idea] A few more ideas for the community

Author Topic: [Idea] A few more ideas for the community (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Skyancez3o4

I miss CE

Posted: Sep 18, 2010 12:50 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
1)You know in Halo 3 where you disable the Scarab while taking out the AA wraiths in a Mongoose? I was wondering maybe something similar may be fun. Rockets only and mongoose(shoot 'n' drive mongoose or normal mongoose is ok) perhaps?

2) After watching the Forge World video from Reach, I was kinda wondering if it was possible, make the Hill attached to the warthog, make everyone very slow and give everyone heavy weapons?

3)*Suggestion/Idea* After seeing the Hornet released, I kinda thought: Would'nt the pelican controls work better for it instead of Banshee controls? Because they to hover in the air if you dont do anything

*Edit* 4) Forgot to add this: How about a Reverse Firefight map? Where you assault this heavily defended position instead?

That's it from me for now.
Edited by Skyancez3o4 on Sep 18, 2010 at 12:53 AM

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: Sep 18, 2010 03:48 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skyancez3o4
3)*Suggestion/Idea* After seeing the Hornet released, I kinda thought: Would'nt the pelican controls work better for it instead of Banshee controls? Because they to hover in the air if you dont do anything.

*Edit* 4) Forgot to add this: How about a Reverse Firefight map? Where you assault this heavily defended position instead?

That's it from me for now.
Edited by Skyancez3o4 on Sep 18, 2010 at 12:53 AM

3) I believe that make the hornet have physics issues, eg. sinking into the ground, unless the thing is altered.
4) Campaign levels like A50/B30/B40 are better offensive/infiltration/assault maps.

Skyancez3o4

I miss CE

Posted: Sep 18, 2010 12:26 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
yea, but they get boring overtime. But I do agree with you. What the campaign needs are more defensive maps though. Im just giving ideas for Custom maps. lol

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 16, 2020 9:38 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website