A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Unsupported TIFF orientation error with Corel Paint Shop Pro x3

Author Topic: Unsupported TIFF orientation error with Corel Paint Shop Pro x3 (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Axthony

Posted: Sep 21, 2010 09:17 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Using a ground bitmap made in Corel Paint Shop Pro x3, I've come into errors when using tool to build bitmap tags.

tool bitmaps levels\mapname\bitmaps

(bitmap is saved in correct TIF format, uncompressed and RGB)

Gives error in tool "Warning- Failed to open TIFF: Unsupported TIFF orientation (Must be top left)"

I am running vista.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

MoooseGuy

I Approve This Message.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 05:29 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Try saving the tiff in a different program, maybe?

Axthony

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 02:04 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I can do it in Paint, I tested it and it correctly created the bitmap tag, however...

I want to use Paintshop Pro..considering I payed loads of money for it. I guess I can open the TIF images in Paint after I create them in corel and then save them through paint.

Weird error..

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 05:43 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: Axthony
I can do it in Paint, I tested it and it correctly created the bitmap tag, however...

I want to use Paintshop Pro..considering I payed loads of money for it. I guess I can open the TIF images in Paint after I create them in corel and then save them through paint.

Weird error..
use GIMP.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 6:35 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website