A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »request

Author Topic: request (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

StatutoryTrOy

Go Army Beat Navy!

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 11:44 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
i am making an odst map (aside from forge world, since i have spare time while i'm waiting for boneyard v2 to be textured) that takes place at night on the ground, i have learned in the past that i can make the most incredible bsp model ever, but it means nothing if i don't have really good textures, so i need all that textures (+bitmaps&shaders) that i can get my hands on, so i don't care what you have got as long as it has a bitmap and shader to go with it, i'll really appreciate it, the stuff i know i'll need are: every type of metal i can get my hands on, water (a waterfall would be nice) lots of concrete, every type of rock and ground texture you have, flooring (marble, tiles, industrial) and anything you think might go good with an odst style map, if you have any suggestions feel free to suggest away, this map is not going to be a remake although i'm going to be getting a bunch of inspiration from concept art.

i'll take anything you got, i need everything i can get

Twinreaper

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 01:42 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
I have a bunch of tif and jpg format textures that you could have. It has everything you need from ground textures, to lava textures and everything inbetween. I can get you the .bitmap formats for them, but the shaders would need to be setup based on how you will using them. Like, does everything need the same height bumpmap, are some gonna be transparent..etc....

StatutoryTrOy

Go Army Beat Navy!

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 01:53 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
i don't think i'll need anything transparent or anything special, idk anything about water and water fall stuff but for the most part all of the concrete and everything can just be normal

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 2:51 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website