A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Lossing more and more editors dont you agree?!?!?

Page 3 of 9 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: Lossing more and more editors dont you agree?!?!? (293 messages, Page 3 of 9)
Moderators: Dennis

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 04:46 PM    Msg. 71 of 293       
Seriously, ODX hit the nail right on the head here.
All the good older map teams are pretty much dead and gone, the newer ones don't stay together, and if they do, they don't release anything. Most threads degenerate into pointless arguments (usually they are rehashes of arguments that have been had a couple thousand times before), practically nothing worth playing gets released anymore, and I don't see much on the horizon (besides Lumoria and maybe a few others). Between the billion request threads all asking for impossible maps, new members who don't even bother to read the rules, older members raging at newer members, and trolls spamming the forums, I don't even see why it's worth making anything for this game anymore. I just feel like this community is going downhill pretty fast.

I don't want it to be true, because Halo was my favorite game, but Halo 1 is old now. (Actually, on Nov 15 this year, it will be 9 years old counting from the Xbox release date.) It's remarkable that this game lived this long, and it's been fun, but I really think the end is coming up soon. If not for the community, then at least for me. I have a couple good projects I want to release before I go, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
Edited by UnevenElefant5 on Oct 17, 2010 at 04:47 PM

d4rfnader

Open mouth, insert sandwhich.

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 04:57 PM    Msg. 72 of 293       
Not all the new people are rippers, some of us contribute or make things like me, aglion or gnade, it's just newer people have been given a bad name recently, i'm not sure why though.
Edited by d4rfnader on Oct 17, 2010 at 05:02 PM

MoooseGuy

I Approve This Message.

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 05:12 PM    Msg. 73 of 293       
In the short time I have been in this community, starting back in 2008, I have learned a lot of things. I have progressed, in just 4 projects, from a simple map made of 2 extrudes, to a project using lots of scripts, music tags, my best bsp, and other things. Needless to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed my learning experiences at this community and in Halo CE.

Sadly, I have started to ignore the forums, due to the repetitive childish arguments and flames. Where is the help? Where is the tightly bonded community I encountered in my first days of Halo CE? 2010, project wise, may in fact be one of the best years for Halo, due to the large amount of creative releases in this couple of months alone, but I also feel it reflects a sense of the golden years for the community and for the game.

I intend to finish my last project with as much love and hard work as I possibly can, to release one of the many great final things that this community can be proud of during the last few breaths of Halo Custom Edition. I enjoy doing this as my extra hobby, and I love working with you guys. I hope this community stays around at least for a few more years before the fun ends.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.Ē ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 07:40 PM    Msg. 74 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Where is the help?

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=forum&forumID=2

doompig444

MorniŽ alantiŽ

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 08:49 PM    Msg. 75 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Where is the help?

That entire forum section is just the same 10 people asking the same 10 questions that have already been answered hundreds of times, but the people seem to be unable to use the Search feature of this site.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 09:10 PM    Msg. 76 of 293       
The editors are leaving because games get old with time, maybe not for every person, but for many.

I stopped playing HCE months ago, but I still 3d model because its something to do in my spare time. (actually, been playing Rigs of Rods more recently, a lot better in my opinion).

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 10:10 PM    Msg. 77 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Where is the help?

"Well said."

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 12:09 AM    Msg. 78 of 293       
I try to get people involved but no one joins. Or reads the posts.

leyuen

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 02:37 AM    Msg. 79 of 293       
hey im back after like 3 or 4 months. and since im among the new comers, i feel the reason why the more experienced people are leaving is because the newcommers are requesting for maps and not doing it themselfs.
TOO MANY QUESTIONS = ANNOYANCE

other reasons is because too many people are pressuring teams, groups, or a single person to release maps.

also after browsing in the forums of when i was gone i see alot of people requesting maps where they dont have to do anything and that they request their name to be in the credits because they thought of the idea, seriously that just pisses off people

IM SORRY I was among the ones requesting stuff when i started out in the forums, if some of u guys remember my big idea of having every weapon and vehicle in halo 1-reach to be put into a map when i didnt know how to do anything.

MoooseGuy

I Approve This Message.

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 02:42 AM    Msg. 80 of 293       
Also, some people now seem to think more about the credit they get for doing things in this community, than about the maps or content they get to play or make.

NOBODY CARES that you are recognized! It's all about what you produce, not who produced it! The ONLY motivator should be fun, learning, and, well, fun.

leyuen

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 02:51 AM    Msg. 81 of 293       
Also, some people now seem to think more about the credit they get for doing things in this community, than about the maps or content they get to play or make.

NOBODY CARES that you are recognized! It's all about what you produce, not who produced it! The ONLY motivator should be fun, learning, and, well, fun.

excatly!!! plus nothing new is being made, everything is old, the new people are lazy to make ne things (i made a few but they were so terrible and had so much problems that i couldnt release them) i mean whats with everyone trying to remake a h3 pistol or h3 AR? we got plenty of that by now!!! make something new for a change a new weapon thats different but fits halo, and stop with the nuking!!! whats the point of having a nuke on bloodgulch!?!?!?!?!? everyone justs dies with one shot.

also if your gonna name a map with classic weapons dont bother putting h3 in the tittle, i dont c the point in putting that into the name.

Edited by leyuen on Oct 18, 2010 at 02:53 AM

Skidrow925

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:44 AM    Msg. 82 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: leyuen

excatly!!! plus nothing new is being made, everything is old, the new people are lazy to make ne things (i made a few but they were so terrible and had so much problems that i couldnt release them) i mean whats with everyone trying to remake a h3 pistol or h3 AR? we got plenty of that by now!!! make something new for a change a new weapon thats different but fits halo, and stop with the nuking!!! whats the point of having a nuke on bloodgulch!?!?!?!?!? everyone justs dies with one shot.

also if your gonna name a map with classic weapons dont bother putting h3 in the tittle, i dont c the point in putting that into the name.

Ima making some maps with mostly custom stuff.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 07:31 PM    Msg. 83 of 293       

EHEM, excuse me for this, but that part I BOLDED in your paragraph is pure BS. Helipad Studios (If I do recall rightly) the only team to convert a whole cluster***k of Grand Theft Auto vehicles, and put them ingame for everyone to use. Not to mention that the older teams have made a lot of firsts. CMT used to be large into this (the original Halo CE CMT). If you want to see new content made, make it.

We are not being destroyed, or lessened as a community at all, there are 3 or 4 forums seperated from this website made by older users (back from my days in 2006 on this website, and some older) that did not like this constantly bickering and complaining community.

I get the same treatment from the kids on my bus, and I mean LITTLE kids (6 and 7).
Edited by KillerKip1 on Oct 18, 2010 at 07:31 PM

anonymous_2009

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 08:39 PM    Msg. 84 of 293       
Why are they leaving? Simple, TOO many people are ripping and not learning.

I never used to release ANYTHING, only gave to the mapping team I was in. Then too many rippers emerged like cockroaches, so I released to try and encourage them to LEARN. But no.

Ive lost respect for the community, too many rippers. The only reason I hate them is because of the vast amount of them and abuse of the rips.

And we all know the above is true, hate me or not, think about it.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 08:46 PM    Msg. 85 of 293       
ripping is not the artistic way of doing it, but we are a "MODDING" community, not a modeling community.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 08:48 PM    Msg. 86 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
I disagree. The fact that people rip more is just a sign that nothing new is being made, or at least not as much as before. This in itself is a sign that the game is dying. Ripping is just a result of it, so there's a deeper problem.

But people rip more because they are too lazy to make something new or they are kids, which, as you guess get some inspiration from other members to rip. So they rip, current members give new members the bad impression.

Yet people fail to see my hatred and point.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 08:50 PM    Msg. 87 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
I disagree. The fact that people rip more is just a sign that nothing new is being made, or at least not as much as before. This in itself is a sign that the game is dying. Ripping is just a result of it, so there's a deeper problem.

But people rip more because they are too lazy to make something new or they are kids, which, as you guess get some inspiration from other members to rip. So they rip, current members give new members the bad impression.

So you are suggesting that Donut, Myself, HDoan, and many others make people think ripping is the way to go......

anonymous_2009

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 08:51 PM    Msg. 88 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: KillerKip1

So you are suggesting that Donut, Myself, HDoan, and many others make people think ripping is the way to go......

No, just the large amount of other members here who generaly over run you.

Edited by anonymous_2009 on Oct 18, 2010 at 08:51 PM

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 08:53 PM    Msg. 89 of 293       

Quote: --- Original message by: KillerKip1

No, just the large amount of other members here who generaly over run you.

Edited by anonymous_2009 on Oct 18, 2010 at 08:51 PM

such as................? (pre-2009 please)

StatutoryTrOy

Go Army Beat Navy!

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 09:11 PM    Msg. 90 of 293       
there isn't anything wrong with ripping, the people who rip are trying to achieve the highest level of accuracy possible and ripping is that, every time new halo comes out everyone likes to make stuff from that halo, there isn't anything wrong with that, we all like (to some degree) getting a taste of the new halo (at least those of us without xbox's) but the big issue actually lies in a few things, when people don't share their work other people have to make the same stuff making production take longer, making people spend time on a recreation project they could have spent on a custom project, and that leads us to the second problem, people need to start thinking on their own, bungie is really good at making awesome stuff but so can we, people need to get outside of the mindset they are in, and start creating some new stuff.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 09:13 PM    Msg. 91 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: StatutoryTrOy
there isn't anything wrong with ripping, the people who rip are trying to achieve the highest level of accuracy possible and ripping is that, every time new halo comes out everyone likes to make stuff from that halo, there isn't anything wrong with that, we all like (to some degree) getting a taste of the new halo (at least those of us without xbox's) but the big issue actually lies in a few things, when people don't share their work other people have to make the same stuff making production take longer, making people spend time on a recreation project they could have spent on a custom project, and that leads us to the second problem, people need to start thinking on their own, bungie is really good at making awesome stuff but so can we, people need to get outside of the mindset they are in, and start creating some new stuff.

Nice avatar, I like it

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 09:16 PM    Msg. 92 of 293       
Ripping has no cause in making members leave. If it does then you have some issues and should consider leaving, because ripping should not impact how you have fun with the game. Main cause is members get tired of a hobby eventually like any other and move onto something else. There is plenty of creativity in the community, it's that nobody posts their works anymore. The new people seem to not post work in progress shots being afraid of rejection or for whatever reason. We should be posting more work we do, little or big, just to get everyone's juices flowing.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 09:25 PM    Msg. 93 of 293       
Halo CE has lost somewhat of a population, but more so, like Duce has kind of the said, the newer generation has been moving in, and the older generations out. Its a period of time thats changing for everyone, making it seem that lots of people are leaving, when the people leaving are just those people that you know well, and not the newer generation. The population is always fluctuating.

Old Gregg

I love Hardcore Corn.

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 09:39 PM    Msg. 94 of 293       
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have been holding this in for too long...

I've been working on a secret project for more than 2 years now! (Before I got banned on my other account loldenis)

YOu guys put it together. Theres more than you think >:D

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 09:46 PM    Msg. 95 of 293       
The new guys that come into the community shouldn't be expected to make the majority of their stuff on their own. If I encountered a guy a few months old that made anything worth using, then I'd be impressed. I think it's a combination of factors. The old people are getting tired of the game, which is natural, but most of them have been here for 2 or 3 years. With them leaving, there really isn't any new output into the community. That, as well as some of the immature and rather hostile behaviors of the community, make this place a bit discouraging. More and more I've seen is that most new people go straight to the forums when not knowing how to do things. Probably laziness, maybe it's that they're too young to figure it out on their own, but either way, I think it's the new members that are to be blamed, as well as the old ones not properly passing on their knowledge through tutorials. Most of the tutorials on this site cover the basics, but when you want to make completely custom assets, there's a bunch of things those tutorials don't cover, that you have to figure out on your own. Maybe it seems like the community is dying because the new people that recently came in like a year ago are at the same stage the older members were at 3 or 4 years ago, except now they have all these resources given to them that they take for granted. Most of them don't bother to learn the material. And even if some do, the things they are trying to make also affect a few things. Would new members want to completely model from scratch a reach weapon, when they can just rip it from some map, or even from the game itself now, since all these ripping programs are being used loosely. The content being made affects what source we get the stuff from. Some of it is already available, so why bother in remaking it. If the community were more original, more of the newer members wouldn't want to use existing tags and just copy other people/games. They would have no reason to rip, because they would be frowned upon for not making something original. But unfortunately, that's all this community ever makes. Unoriginal content. Remakes of the latest games.

In a way, I agree with you, and in another, I disagree. When I first came here like 3 or 4 years ago or something, I was a total noob, just wanting to know how to make a map, how video games worked, and trying to have fun and make friends. I can tell you, the first thing I went to was the Forum once I discovered this website. I made probably 12 box maps, released all of them, and then actually started to try and plain model. I did this all from tutorials of the basics, but the newer generation that I've grown up with helped me and I helped them too. We all learned together, and face it, the older generation (older then me) never helped any of us really, besides from a few people.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:02 PM    Msg. 96 of 293       
3 or 4 years ago, people didn't obsess over competing in who can make the best remakes. Nor did they get bashed or trolled for making something that is low in the standards of the old members.

3 or 4 years ago, the basic tutorials were still being pumped out, which meant that the people who knew what they were doing were actually helping the community grow.

I self taught most of the stuff like you, but I don't see any of that. Now, I just see a few dozen questions in the technical forum asking the same simple things like "How do I change the ammo of a gun?" Questions that can be answered by looking in the **** tag. What does that tell you about the new people coming in? Would they stand a chance working together if they can't help themselves?

Very good point, and I agree, the only real reason I never modded the game was because I have NEVER owned Halo Combat Evolved (for pc) =p
Edited by KillerKip1 on Oct 18, 2010 at 10:03 PM

leyuen

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:02 PM    Msg. 97 of 293       
it also was because recently halo was gaining popularity on other sites, being mentioned like higuys lumoria, and you can feel it lots of people started to post in the forums that were new. plus with the couple of people who was hatting on the forums, made like hundreds of spam topics (non related halo topics) plus the dirty images couple months ago, made tolerance go high.

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:08 PM    Msg. 98 of 293       
3 or 4 years ago, people didn't obsess over competing in who can make the best remakes. Nor did they get bashed or trolled for making something that is low in the standards of the old members.

3 or 4 years ago, the basic tutorials were still being pumped out, which meant that the people who knew what they were doing were actually helping the community grow.

I self taught most of the stuff like you, but I don't see any of that. Now, I just see a few dozen questions in the technical forum asking the same simple things like "How do I change the ammo of a gun?" Questions that can be answered by looking in the **** tag. What does that tell you about the new people coming in? Would they stand a chance working together if they can't help themselves?

First part is wrong. Back then people were competing with making ramakes.

This second part doesn't mean anything because those same tutorials still exist and what they teach is still correct.

Also, basic questions will and will always be asked on the forum. Get over it... your reasons have had no impact to the real cause.

KillerKip1

Rigs of Rods

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:08 PM    Msg. 99 of 293       
it also was because recently halo was gaining popularity on other sites, being mentioned like higuys lumoria, and you can feel it lots of people started to post in the forums that were new. plus with the couple of people who was hatting on the forums, made like hundreds of spam topics (non related halo topics) plus the dirty images couple months ago, made tolerance go high.

Also, add in the fact that Halo 2 (I think released for PC in 2006? maybe?) PC was the last PC halo released. Roughly 4 or 5 years+ of NO graphics updates =p

Not to mention only 1/9 of people who have played Halo 1 PC know about HCE

leyuen

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:17 PM    Msg. 100 of 293       
aaaa Dennis needs to lock this thread, the more people post on this topic the more hatered will increase in the community!!!

actually im suprised dennis didnt do anything yet!!!!!

Skidrow925

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:20 PM    Msg. 101 of 293       

I never used to release ANYTHING, only gave to the mapping team I was in. Then too many rippers emerged like cockroaches, so I released to try and encourage them to LEARN. But no.

Ive lost respect for the community, too many rippers. The only reason I hate them is because of the vast amount of them and abuse of the rips.

So you complain about people ripping stuff which you hate and yet you will go through the process of making the same thing from scratch having it wind up to high poly, wrapped, and with such high poly it can't run on some machines with out them crashing. (you can disregard the last thing if ya want).

Whereas why go through all that trouble which some people don't even have MAX because it is to much money. While the can just "rip" (oh yes I did) them directly from the game where all they need to do is write or download a program to do it so that it will fit right into the HCE engine textured and all.

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
The new guys that come into the community shouldn't be expected to make the majority of their stuff on their own. If I encountered a guy a few months old that made anything worth using, then I'd be impressed. I think it's a combination of factors.

The old people are getting tired of the game, which is natural, but most of them have been here for 2 or 3 years. With them leaving, there really isn't any new output into the community. That, as well as some of the immature and rather hostile behaviors of the community, make this place a bit discouraging. More and more I've seen is that most new people go straight to the forums when not knowing how to do things. Probably laziness, maybe it's that they're too young to figure it out on their own, but either way, I think it's the new members that are to be blamed, as well as the old ones not properly passing on their knowledge through tutorials.

Most of the tutorials on this site cover the basics, but when you want to make completely custom assets, there's a bunch of things those tutorials don't cover, that you have to figure out on your own. Maybe it seems like the community is dying because the new people that recently came in like a year ago are at the same stage the older members were at 3 or 4 years ago, except now they have all these resources given to them that they take for granted.

Most of them don't bother to learn the material. And even if some do, the things they are trying to make also affect a few things. Would new members want to completely model from scratch a reach weapon, when they can just rip it from some map, or even from the game itself now, since all these ripping programs are being used loosely.

The content being made affects what source we get the stuff from. Some of it is already available, so why bother in remaking it. If the community were more original, more of the newer members wouldn't want to use existing tags and just copy other people/games. They would have no reason to rip, because they would be frowned upon for not making something original. But unfortunately, that's all this community ever makes. Unoriginal content. Remakes of the latest games.

Nice long paragraph that hits home. Read it. I think that if people started acting less hostile towards noobs, and vice versa, we could all get along. But that's a fairy tale, no?

Veterans are blaming noobs for lack of content, and noobs veterans for being so uptight. Take, for example, the Reach weapons thread. Many people made models, but, alas, 2009 but them down. Higuy doesn't like people who get off the wrong foot with him and carries futile grudges, Grunts..well..supports Higuy, not really a good or bad thing. Now I'm just pointing out several things from either side.

On the other hand, veterans only aren't to blame. Noobs are annoying, and ask a lot of questions. They also Capitalize posts and make useless comments. The late Zira was a great example of this. In turn, many members see such activity and think it's ok, ie gnade. And then there's people whom make 20 different threads for the same thing, to the annoyance of everyone. Many maps are just bloodgulch mods or crappy box ones.

Therefore, I conclude with Dennis, whom believes he has the situation under control. The truth of the matter, he is probably trying to maintain order, but somehow failing in mass-bannings. Such simple things like BG mods, simply putting in 5 new weapons, shouldn't even make the cut. I admit, there is the option of not downloading the map. From what I've seen Dennis posts hypocratic comments and antagonizes others for little reason. ("Go eat your cheese tits)

Finally, there is only one way. I know it sounds cheesy, but get over it. I'm not anyone to judge, I'm just speculating. But seriously. If you're going to map, map. If you exist to troll the forum only with posts like "OMG UR LIF FAILZ. UR MAPS BLOWZ. LOL." Then kindly gtfo.

I AGREE.

Personally I see absolutely nothing wrong with ripping stuff. It doesn't take "0 effort" as you put it Hunter. Someone has to write a program to do it then they upload the model or tags somewhere like halomaps where people can download it without a ton of effort.

Also as someone said and I agree it is nice for us gamers with out an xbox 360 to get a taste of the new games.

Think I covered everything...

-Skidrow

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:29 PM    Msg. 102 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
So you complain about people ripping stuff which you hate and yet you will go through the process of making the same thing from scratch having it wind up to high poly, wrapped, and with such high poly it can't run on some machines with out them crashing. (you can disregard the last thing if ya want).

Whereas why go through all that trouble which some people don't even have MAX because it is to much money. While the can just "rip" (oh yes I did) them directly from the game where all they need to do is write or download a program to do it so that it will fit right into the HCE engine textured and all.

First off, he models in high poly, as do several other modelers. Just because you and most of the community (myself included) cannot export it to a low poly model ourselves, does not necessarily mean its his fault. He's still releasing the model, it's our fault that we can't make it low poly enough to stuff into Halo.

Sure, ripping's easier, but once we run out of things to rip, then what? What are we going to do, actually learn how to make stuff ourselves? HAHAHAHAHAHA.... no. Only a few members here are even bothering to learn how to make the things themselves. If you go to the technical forums, it's becoming common for new people to ask a lot of questions, realize that making something isn't a walk in the park, and leave.

I AGREE.

Personally I see absolutely nothing wrong with ripping stuff. It doesn't take "0 effort" as you put it Hunter. Someone has to write a program to do it then they upload the model or tags somewhere like halomaps where people can download it without a ton of effort.

Also as someone said and I agree it is nice for us gamers with out an xbox 360 to get a taste of the new games.

Think I covered everything...

-Skidrow

Sure, it doesn't take 0 effort, but you aren't learning, and eventually when people run out of things to rip, then what? The Halo 3 extractor's out, and yet, even when GIVEN the model, so many people can't put it ingame.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:39 PM    Msg. 103 of 293       

None off them are TOO highpoly for in-game, as my latest are not FOR in-game, apart from the low poly versions...

And if they remake from scratch, they learn the skills for later use in making custom content.

And gmax can achieve the same as 3ds max, I never use any special tools in 3ds max...

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 10:43 PM    Msg. 104 of 293       
Ripping is one way of bringing content in HCE. Actually making stuff is another way of bringing content into HCE. Ripping is limited in the way that you're only able to rip what is out there. Making your own thing allows you to expand into a broader region. None of this should cause anyone any greif unless you're somehow hurt by someone stealing virtual data. Well , maybe if someone stole your tags , but why is someone bothered when a person rips from Halo 3 , for example? If they're not going to learn and they're just ripping , let them be. It's not worth the effort to rationalise with them and pass judgement on the RIP or NOT RIP cause.

doompig444

MorniŽ alantiŽ

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 12:06 AM    Msg. 105 of 293       
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106

So let me get this straight, you flame new members because they rip? Okay, name ONE thing that I ripped and released.

Name one thing you made at all.

Page 3 of 9 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 9:01 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website