A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Problem with fog2

Author Topic: Problem with fog2 (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 02:53 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Denis don't lock this. I figured out one of my problems. I got it to export the fog plane finally through some deep google digging, but now my new problem with fog is finding how to define it all in the fog pallete.

My questions are basically where do I go from here?

My assumptions as of now are..
Name means, what is the name of the fog plane in 3ds (but IDk if that is with the $ sign or not)

Also I am assuming and I think I am correct in that fog I would go in and select the fog tag I want to use. For example gephyrophobia.fog or whatever.

However, I am not sure what I would do under fog scale function.

SeanTheLawn

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 03:20 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
It's usually easiest to just look at pre-existing tags to see what they do with things like this.

eliteslasher

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 10:45 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: SeanTheLawn
It's usually easiest to just look at pre-existing tags to see what they do with things like this.

So look at like, Gephy's scenario tag then?
I'll have to ask someone for it or see if it's on the site cuz my hek+ does not work or me in win 7 and I've never really tried to figure it out.

SeanTheLawn

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 11:31 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       

eliteslasher

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 04:26 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
thanks for the upload, I appreciate it, but I just decided to finally get the missing MP tags for my tags folder so I have the fog figured out. Thanks for the suggestion though. It helped.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 12:00 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website