A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I hate aimbots

Page 1 of 4 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next
Author Topic: I hate aimbots (108 messages, Page 1 of 4)
Moderators: Dennis

icarusrj

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 04:26 AM    Msg. 1 of 108       
Guys, i would like to play Halo CE on a server that aimbots just don't work. Those loosers that use this kind a thing don't play well and don't let others to play.
Please can you tell me what those servers are or a password of one where i can introduce myself? Thanks.
Icarus

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 04:42 AM    Msg. 2 of 108       
never going to happen in random pubs, sorry

Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop
what's an aimbot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGlWjIKoY4
Edited by HaloIsAHorribleGane on Nov 11, 2010 at 05:05 AM

Dark Neon

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 06:58 AM    Msg. 3 of 108       
I logged in for the first time in months just to say one thing.

Deal with it.

deathraider555

Blood is that which ties me to my devils.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 08:53 AM    Msg. 4 of 108       
Off topic:

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark Neon

Deal with it.

You are obviously one of those pathetic people that use aimbots. Enjoy being a loser for the rest of your life.

On topic:

It would be like the second coming of jesus to halo custom players if someone created a program to disable hacks. It would only have to find the people that are always aiming at the same spot, the head. It wouldnt ruin normal gameplay because people that arnt using aimbots cant aim at he exact same spot on someone for more than 2 seconds.
Anyway, creating it is way out of my league!

MoooseGuy

I Approve This Message.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 08:59 AM    Msg. 5 of 108       
It would be a second coming to Halo PC players if Halo 3 came to PC.

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 09:43 AM    Msg. 6 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: deathraider555
Off topic:

Deal with it.

You are obviously one of those pathetic people that use aimbots. Enjoy being a loser for the rest of your life.

I've never used an aimbot in any game and I agree with him completely.

deal with it.

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:01 AM    Msg. 7 of 108       
An old trick that was used to make aimbot-proof maps was to place invisible(like completely invisible, not active camo) bipeds around the edges of the map, aimbot users would lock onto these and go nuts. However this has to be implemented by the map's creator...

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:33 AM    Msg. 8 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose117
An old trick that was used to make aimbot-proof maps was to place invisible(like completely invisible, not active camo) bipeds around the edges of the map, aimbot users would lock onto these and go nuts. However this has to be implemented by the map's creator...

Though this may have worked on older aimbots, newer aimbots are able to distinguish between bipeds and players.

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:36 AM    Msg. 9 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose117

Though this may have worked on older aimbots, newer aimbots are able to distinguish between bipeds and players.

Well you can tell how long it's been since I've been around. That's annoying.

Do they detect the difference between AI and players?... I'm assuming yes.

firehero777

Sonic rules

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:41 AM    Msg. 10 of 108       
deal with it. or get good enough to out shoot him(quite possible as host)

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:47 AM    Msg. 11 of 108       
i think most of us get a little annoyed when we know someone is using an aimbot,all you can do really is do your best and play the game.if you think a certain person is using an aimbot then target that person as much as possible...nothing annoys a cheat more than getting killed ingame.i play version 04 alot cause ther's alot of servers... and its flooded with them.makes no difference cause aimbots have been found on 09 the most recent halo update.they also get used in other games so i guess we just have to deal with it.iv'e never and will never use an aimbot...where's the fun playing a game if your using autoaim.

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 12:17 PM    Msg. 12 of 108       
I think it's the height, or at least it was,I've already been proven to be outdated once lmao

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 12:19 PM    Msg. 13 of 108       
i just googled how does an aimbot work...if you guys can understand the post relating to the setup process then...thats how it seems to work

http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?104475-i-cant-get-my-halo-aimbot-to-work

any of you considering downloading and maybe using this piece of shhhh do so at your own risk...personally im not stupid enough to.
Edited by ally on Nov 11, 2010 at 12:21 PM

deathraider555

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 06:00 PM    Msg. 14 of 108       
I can only imagine the sort of pathetic person that uses aimbots. The fact that they have to cheat at a computer game. Now Im not saying cheats arnt fun (such as some of the ones in gta), but using them online where it ruins others fun is just selfish. It also puts you on the road to becoming a complete a***h***.

Now this message goes out to all aimbotters:
Please do the world a favour and go and terminate yourselves. Oh and have a nice day!

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 06:08 PM    Msg. 15 of 108       
You can do one of two things I don't know what fits you...
either buy the game so you can get off the 1.00 servers with all the aimbottersm, or go onto dedicated servers of Realworld, DG, etc only. Most if not almost all 1.09 servers are aimbot free unless you go onto non dedicated servers. I play all the time and rarely see any aimbots and those that are there are usually found and removed quickly. Seriously, stick to the dedis.
Edited by eliteslasher on Nov 11, 2010 at 06:08 PM

PRPatxi

Dennis, free me from this suffering

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 06:34 PM    Msg. 16 of 108       
When I open a server I don't know how to kick them out of them, last time two aimboters:Arbiter and SPARTAN entered in my game and ruined it :(

d4rfnader

Open mouth, insert sandwhich.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 06:39 PM    Msg. 17 of 108       
Most of the aimbots out there are garbage anyway lol, at least in my experience they rarely get a kill, in smaller games.
Edited by d4rfnader on Nov 11, 2010 at 06:39 PM

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 06:40 PM    Msg. 18 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher

You can do one of two things I don't know what fits you...
either buy the game so you can get off the 1.00 servers with all the aimbottersm, or go onto dedicated servers of Realworld, DG, etc only. Most if not almost all 1.09 servers are aimbot free unless you go onto non dedicated servers. I play all the time and rarely see any aimbots and those that are there are usually found and removed quickly. Seriously, stick to the dedis.
Edited by eliteslasher on Nov 11, 2010 at 06:08 PM

I play on 1.00 always, i dont have a problem with aimbotters. Just get better than a bot :)

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 07:55 PM    Msg. 19 of 108       
I play ce a good amount and rarely do I run into an aimbotter. Most of the time people are jsut accusing people of aimbotting. Just go to another server if the aimbotter doesnt stop or get kicked.

eliteslasher

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 07:58 PM    Msg. 20 of 108       
Get Crysis so punks get busted.

Spartan_094

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 09:06 PM    Msg. 21 of 108       
Off topic:

Deal with it.

That's horribly biased and not to mention the fact umad.
Edited by Spartan_094 on Nov 11, 2010 at 09:06 PM

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 09:11 PM    Msg. 22 of 108       
Or go buy a new game so that you can enjoy hack free gametime for several months.

deathraider555

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 10:18 PM    Msg. 23 of 108       
Most of you dont realise that there is no point in playing a game if you arnt the one playing. Why not go watch a movie instead?
The whole point of an FPS game is to aim by yourself and to try to win.

Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS

You aren't a pathetic person if you use a bot. You're a pathetic person for taking it seriously. People cheat in video games, so? It doesn't make them pathetic. Lazy, but not pathetic. They just don't feel like aiming in order to own a few guys, and I don't blame them lol.

Being that lazy is pathetic. Therefore you have just canceled out your own argument.

Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
Or go buy a new game so that you can enjoy hack free gametime for several months.

Why should I have go out and by a new game with my hard earned money just to have it ruined by some little fat turd that cant handle reality?

Edited by deathraider555 on Nov 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

doompig444

MorniŽ alantiŽ

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 10:39 PM    Msg. 24 of 108       

Most of you dont realise that there is no point in playing a game if you arnt the one playing. Why not go watch a movie instead?
The whole point of an FPS game is to aim by yourself and to try to win.

You aren't a pathetic person if you use a bot. You're a pathetic person for taking it seriously. People cheat in video games, so? It doesn't make them pathetic. Lazy, but not pathetic. They just don't feel like aiming in order to own a few guys, and I don't blame them lol.

Being that lazy is pathetic. Therefore you have just canceled out your own argument.

Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine

Why should I have go out and by a new game with my hard earned money just to have it ruined by some little fat turd that cant handle reality?

Edited by deathraider555 on Nov 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Why do people bot? To see funny reactions like yours :)

deathraider555

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 10:54 PM    Msg. 25 of 108       
Its to do with control. They feel good when they dominate a match. It makes you wonder what their real lives are like? Most people that crave control are those that are societies rejects.
The fact that they need control comes from them also needing attention. What better way to get attention than to be in control of everything.

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 10:55 PM    Msg. 26 of 108       
people bot because it makes people like OP mad, they don't give a crap about their score

Its to do with control. They feel good when they dominate a match. It makes you wonder what their real lives are like? Most people that crave control are those that are societies rejects.
The fact that they need control comes from them also needing attention. What better way to get attention than to be in control of everything.

no. most of them don't do it to "dominate." they don't do it to "pwn." they do it for the same reason trolls piss people off. for the sake of pissing people off, and the lulz generated by doing such.
Edited by HaloIsAHorribleGane on Nov 11, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Co1t3r

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 10:57 PM    Msg. 27 of 108       
Aimobts are neat. And hardly anyone uses them. I've tried a few but I don't use them because I'm good. If someone else uses them I don't really care; I can just leave or wait until the get banned.

AGLion

- Animator... suck it -

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:01 PM    Msg. 28 of 108       
Just either deal with it, or leave the game.

It's not that difficult, and not worth whining over.

doompig444

MorniŽ alantiŽ

Posted: Nov 11, 2010 11:44 PM    Msg. 29 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major

No one's having any funny reactions :D
Except yours.

Not many people appreciate spending money, finishing singleplayer, only to be killed by some teabagging idiot in MP.

I find deathraider's rage rather funny. Haha, silly me, why would I, there's nothing at all funny about someone who gets incredibly mad because he takes a game seriously enough that a few people getting unfair kills in it makes them feel like they wasted their money and have to complain about it on online forums.

deathraider555

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 12:01 AM    Msg. 30 of 108       
Quote: --- Original message by: HaloIsAHorribleGane

people bot because it makes people like OP mad, they don't give a crap about their score

The fact that they dont care about their score makes them time wasters. Which brings me back to something I said earlier:
Please do the world a favour and go and terminate yourselves. Oh and have a nice day!

no. they don't do it to "dominate." they don't do it to "pwn." they do it for the same reason trolls piss people off. for the sake of pissing people off, and the lulz generated by doing such.
Edited by HaloIsAHorribleGane on Nov 11, 2010 at 10:57 PM

'Pissing people off' is just a side effect.

What you don't get is people don't care. They play however they want as long as they are happy, and you aren't in charge of what makes them happy.

Spoken like a true idiot. Those who find happiness from others suffering usually have a mental deficiency. Also, how can you get happiness from something your not doing?

Being lazy is not equivalent to being pathetic. If you think so, then that is your opinion on how you view people. IF your argument were true, you would be calling the entire human race pathetic, including yourself, because everyone at some point is lazy.

Your logic is flawed. 100% of people that make aimbots have nothing better to do. The fact that someone would bother to waste their time creating something to play a game for them is pathetic. Those who would waste their time downloading this creation/aimbot are just as pathetic. What is the point of having a game if YOUR not the one playing it?

People won't stop just because it annoys you. It's your choice of how to deal with them. No one is forcing you to do anything, only suggesting.

The fact remains that I work for my money. You are probably one of two things:
1) A doll bludger
2) Living at home with your parents

This would mean that you have no idea what it means to spend money you actually worked for. If you do actually have a job, I wouldnt think it would be anything more than a roadworker.

Also, its obvious that people will not stop using aimbots. That is why many game companies today are creating anti-hack software.

Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
I find deathraider's rage rather funny. Haha, silly me, why would I, there's nothing at all funny about someone who gets incredibly mad because he takes a game seriously enough that a few people getting unfair kills in it makes them feel like they wasted their money and have to complain about it on online forums.

Actually Im not mad in the slightest. Just dissapointed. Infact Im quite clam as I right this. If it comes out as angry then that is not my intention.

deathraider555

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 12:09 AM    Msg. 31 of 108       
You would be surprised. I have seen many hacks for 1.09 and I have seen many people using them.

AGLion

- Animator... suck it -

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 12:12 AM    Msg. 32 of 108       

The fact that they dont care about their score makes them time wasters. Which brings me back to something I said earlier:

Playing video games is a waste of time.

Stop being hypocritical.

Quote:

Uncalled for.

Quote:
Actually Im not mad in the slightest. Just dissapointed. Infact Im quite clam as I right this. If it comes out as angry then that is not my intention.

Telling people to kill themselves, judging people unto a personal level because they disagree with you, overreacting to a tiny thing. Those are clearcut signs of anger.

in the words of bo:

umad?
Edited by AGLion on Nov 12, 2010 at 12:16 AM

eliteslasher

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 12:18 AM    Msg. 33 of 108       
You would be surprised. I have seen many hacks for 1.09 and I have seen many people using them.

It's not all that often though. If you stay in a Realworld or DG server they are managed usually.

doompig444

MorniŽ alantiŽ

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 12:23 AM    Msg. 34 of 108       

You DO realize you're telling people to KILL THEMSELVES just because they make you mad because they're playing unfairly online on a video game, right?

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 01:04 AM    Msg. 35 of 108       
deathraider555, you're an idiot

it's a game, and you're turning it into a therapy session
Edited by HaloIsAHorribleGane on Nov 12, 2010 at 01:07 AM

Page 1 of 4 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 3:29 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website