A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Request] Halo 1 Fp Hands Model

Author Topic: [Request] Halo 1 Fp Hands Model (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Aj Ninami

Helps old ladies in need

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 06:08 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Hey all, I'm not at my halo PC, but I need the halo one FP arms in .3ds format ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

AGLion

- Animator... suck it -

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 07:56 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Meh, you can just use the .gbxmodel importer to import it from tags\characters\cyborg\fp\fp.gbxmodel into 3ds max.

but here
http://www.mediafire.com/?kte40q301ybaame

i put ik controllers on there, but idk if .3ds format exports those.

Amazingcuziam

Sup.

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 08:05 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
The format .3ds does NOT support rigged models. (atleast not my knowledge and experience.) The "Skin" modifier is NOT supported, nor are textures (texture co-ords are though.). Bones ARE supported, in the sense that they will continue to be linked to eachother (as far as i know, i haven't tried in a long time). The mesh of the "Bones" will no longer be skinned to the bones though. TL:DR the .3ds format does NOT support "rigs", and any "rigged" model, will need to be "re-rigged" before use... Please do correct anything that was incorrect, this is all off personal experience with importing and exporting to .3ds.
Edited by Amazingcuziam on Dec 4, 2010 at 08:06 PM

Aj Ninami

Helps old ladies in need

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 08:06 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
@Amazing: Damn, but oh well :P
@AGLion: Many Thanks.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri July 10, 2020 9:16 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website