A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Map maker Requesting!!!

Author Topic: Map maker Requesting!!! (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

meapa

Failure IS an option!

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 04:47 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
hi

i was just wandering if you could make a map for me and ma clan
the reason im not doing it myself as its just to complicated for my 11 year old mind to do it as i cant do it at all its just to complicated and stuff plus i never have the time because im helping out at my fellow clans and i have homework and on holidays im always away and i dont have a laptop especially next year as i have year 7 camp in june holidays and camping at easter and i dont know where we are going in october holidays. so yeah if you are willing to make a map for me and my clan plz pm me or email me [* email address removed by admin]

--
=DG=/=PL= Meapa
Edited by Dennis on Dec 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM

cyboryxmen

--CG artist-- New mission. Refuse this Mission!

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 10:16 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Dude, I have learnt how to use blender which is a 3D editing software, study the theory of holograms, found a way to make energy using poop, made a currency converter using Liberty Basic, found out that nukes work by converting matter into energy and if fully mastered, a sofa can make an explosion with the potential to reach all the way outside the solar system and still able to get As for my class at the age of 8 up to now(13). All of us have the potential. Just get up and do something.

Anyway, will help you make the BSP but only the BSP. You have to figure out the rest. I will also give you a demonstration of how it is done.

EDIT

Ran out of Ram. Can't make tutorials or time lapses. Sry

So anyway, I haven't textured it yet but it won't take long. What do you think of this?

BTW, sry if you got offended but it does not take that much effort and I know more than 8 guys who are CG artists and between 12 to 16 years old. Since you probably want to create games, you can start with modelling. Blender has alot of tutorials. They are just hidden. There is also GMAX but I can't help you with that.
Edited by cyboryxmen on Dec 9, 2010 at 08:59 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun March 29, 2020 9:26 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website