A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »FIRST Halo CE Mechanized vehicle

Author Topic: FIRST Halo CE Mechanized vehicle (12 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

videoman

We are Microsoft, Resistance is Futile

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 09:39 PM    Msg. 1 of 12       
Not sure if this is the right place to post about Halo CE Mechanized vehicle WIPs. But here is my first Halo CE Mechanized vehicle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsyNzy7mgQE Please provided input on what can be improved. And YES i know the bitmaps are kinda lame, but like i said before, it's a WIP.

Anyways, Enjoy!

Videoman

videoman

Posted: Dec 11, 2010 04:23 PM    Msg. 2 of 12       
I have gotten it into Halo CE.....but as a scenery item and not as a vehicle. Here's the reason why i can't get it in as a vehicles: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=35354. Here's the thing, the reason why i am giving it animations is because another user said that animations a required to get rid of that Sapien error. And thus me creating animations for the mech. Anyways.....currently working on the walking animation as we speak. Wish me luck!

Muscl3r

dont pray 4 easy lives...pray to be STRONGER MEN

Posted: Dec 11, 2010 04:28 PM    Msg. 3 of 12       
Okay luck wished!

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Dec 11, 2010 04:31 PM    Msg. 4 of 12       
You might want to check out the top two maps as examples of working Mechs in Halo CE
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?search=Mech

videoman

Posted: Dec 11, 2010 04:59 PM    Msg. 5 of 12       
Thanks Dennis for the suggestion. I will keep those in mind while i animate my mech. I will keep you all updated as the project continues.

guardian25

balance is everything

Posted: Dec 14, 2010 01:24 AM    Msg. 6 of 12       
looks great. cant wait till this is finished

videoman

Posted: Dec 14, 2010 01:16 PM    Msg. 7 of 12       
To: mastur cheef,
You are almost smack dab in the middle of what i was planning to do. YES, i will be making the Halo 3 scarab into a walking vehicle that shoots and you can drive (possibly). The only difference....I have a model of the Halo 3/Halo 3 ODST that has the full body with the main gun and all. And i am planning on making it into a fully walking (no not talking) and shooting vehicle. And YES, its better then the one provided on the Halomaps website, because its the full version of the Halo 3/Halo 3 ODST scarab. Also.....i did not get my version of the scarab from this website i got if from another source.

Thank you all for the support!

Sincerely

Videoman

videoman

Posted: Dec 15, 2010 12:13 AM    Msg. 8 of 12       
I am glad i made you day. It will be some time (hopefully not to long) before i am able to get the Scarab up and running. But i will happen here soon. The only thing is..........i don't have any proper textures for the vehicle. I am hoping to have someone assist me in making proper textures for the Scarab. But that's only a hoping wish. Anyways, like i said before i will be keeping you all updated on the Mech's progress and hopefully it will be done soon.

Keep wishing me luck!

Videoman

ODST72

Where's the rest of your platoon?

Posted: Dec 15, 2010 04:16 PM    Msg. 9 of 12       
i have a bitmap for that for that if u want it pm me

videoman

Posted: Dec 21, 2010 03:59 PM    Msg. 10 of 12       
Hey that would be awesome if you could please send me the textures. Can you please do that?

Thanks in advance

Videoman

Amazingcuziam

Sup.

Posted: Dec 23, 2010 03:51 PM    Msg. 11 of 12       
Custom < (i think thats the right way) Ripped. Also, CE won't really love that mech, last i checked it was 35k polys. But still, good luck.

ODST72

Where's the rest of your platoon?

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 02:55 AM    Msg. 12 of 12       
ok do u have an x fire i can send it from there they might be bad but its a nice attempe of a bitmap for it

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 11:14 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website