A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Mery Christmas everyone

Page 1 of 6 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next
Author Topic: Mery Christmas everyone (205 messages, Page 1 of 6)
Moderators: Dennis

Joshflighter

Former CMT Team Co-Leader

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 01:14 AM    Msg. 1 of 205       
And a happy new year!

With love,
Your king of Narnia and of the middle kingdom realm thingy.
May the force be with you!
Happy Easter!
Edit: well damn. I forgot a r in merry. Hurr. I am going to have to kill the orc that spelled checked this.
Edited by Joshflighter on Dec 18, 2010 at 01:16 AM

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 01:15 AM    Msg. 2 of 205       
U 2

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 01:21 AM    Msg. 3 of 205       
right back at ye!

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 01:23 AM    Msg. 4 of 205       
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

dood

programming will never end..

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 01:36 AM    Msg. 5 of 205       
=d its not christmas here yet...

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 01:41 AM    Msg. 6 of 205       
lol I always enjoy your humor josh

merry christmas to you to.... errr buh humbug xD

BlueGrunt 177

Grunt voice acting; story lines; textures...

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 07:48 PM    Msg. 7 of 205       
u 2! btw..... tiss the season 2 be naughty, nananananaNANANANA!

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 09:02 PM    Msg. 8 of 205       
besa mi culo! oh wait..... :P

Merry Christmas! & a Happy New Year to all!

StatutoryTrOy

Go Army Beat Navy!

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 09:34 PM    Msg. 9 of 205       
merry christmas josh!

d4rfnader

Open mouth, insert sandwhich.

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 10:40 PM    Msg. 10 of 205       
Merry Christmas everybody!
Edited by d4rfnader on Dec 18, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Joshflighter

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 11:01 PM    Msg. 11 of 205       
Please keep the religion parts to yourself.
I am not against religion, but I do not want this thread end up locked.
BE JOLLY! :)

BlueGrunt 177

Grunt voice acting; story lines; textures...

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 11:04 PM    Msg. 12 of 205       
i love xmas. it rules. i want a pet grunty!

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 11:18 PM    Msg. 13 of 205       
et tu?

Joshflighter

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 11:52 PM    Msg. 14 of 205       
Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
You like it because of what? Presents, food, out of school, having fun? There is no value to it except of what you directly benefit from it, otherwise you wouldn't celebrate it. Brats.

Lol, no thats not Celebrating it. Its like saying you celebrate easter and you only paint eggs.
You must celebrate it, for what it is originally meant for in order to say you celebrate it. For example I don't celebrate Halloween because their is no real background to it, therefore it is a holiday and not a celebration.

Now, please, can we stick to being happy! I already thing Dennis will lock this.

Anyone working on any snow maps? :)

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:03 AM    Msg. 15 of 205       
You like it because of what? Presents, food, out of school, having fun? There is no value to it except of what you directly benefit from it, otherwise you wouldn't celebrate it. Brats.

Thank you for the generalization about my character, it really warms my heart and fills me with Christmas spirit.

I also thank you for turning ruining the good intentions of this thread.

Jerk

P.S. To everyone else, Merry Christmas to all of you :)
Edited by Bobblehob on Dec 19, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Edited by Bobblehob on Dec 19, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:09 AM    Msg. 16 of 205       
^Its called sarcasm you jerk, why don't you start your own stupid topic and leave this one be.

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:16 AM    Msg. 17 of 205       

Sarcasm fails on the internet, and idc if you call me a jerk. This topic shouldn't even exist, as it has nothing to do with CE, don't try to defend it.
Edited by ASP_GRUNTS on Dec 19, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Why shouldn't I defend this thread? All you have done is make generalizations about everyone here, and made a complete ass of yourself. You should leave now.

Joshflighter

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:16 AM    Msg. 18 of 205       

^I don't care about your Christmas spirit, or what becomes of this thread since it will be locked anyways

Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter

Lol, no thats not Celebrating it. Its like saying you celebrate easter and you only paint eggs.
You must celebrate it, for what it is originally meant for in order to say you celebrate it.

People, the majority of them, celebrate it for things that it was not originally meant for. You are only saying that they don't celebrate Christmas because they aren't celebrating for its original purpose, but they celebrate on the day of Christmas nonetheless, just for different purposes. So ya, you can say that they aren't technically celebrating what Christmas is, but it doesn't really help you in whatever you're trying to say.
Edited by ASP_GRUNTS on Dec 19, 2010 at 12:08 AM

So you are saying that people who aren't celebrating Christmas because of Jesus shouldn't be happy?
Its like saying, if your not Christian, you are not allowed to say "Bless you" when someone sneezes.
Or another instance would be that if you aren't Muslim you are not allowed to fast on Ede. Heh, you have ruined the thread. If you are a Christian you sure don't act like one and if you aren't well then you sure as hell dont have manners. At least stay out of the thread if you want to start an argument. Dang boy.

Newbkilla

- Artist, Environment Artist, Level Designer -

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:18 AM    Msg. 19 of 205       
people call me emo, but when i got to christmas mass, i drink jesus's blood! EVERYONE calls me EMO for doing this! Gosh, is that hard to understand that i like the taste of god-like blood?

Pepzee

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:25 AM    Msg. 20 of 205       

Sarcasm fails on the internet, and idc if you call me a jerk. This topic shouldn't even exist, as it has nothing to do with CE, don't try to defend it.
Edited by ASP_GRUNTS on Dec 19, 2010 at 12:13 AM

What is this? Dennis made a thread like this a long time ago.
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=30169
This thread was supposed to be nice, wishing everyone happy holidays, no everyone is yelling at each other. Please, it's the holidays, can't we all just be nice to each other?

Happy holidays everyone!

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:28 AM    Msg. 21 of 205       
Dennis is the admin, he can do whatever he wants. Joshflighter isn't.

Hopefully he locks you out of this thread.

Corvette19

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:30 AM    Msg. 22 of 205       
weenie

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:45 AM    Msg. 23 of 205       
Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
Mmm. I love eggnog. Who else is going to drink 4 quarts over the holidays?

Yeah man, nog is amazing! :D

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 12:55 AM    Msg. 24 of 205       
I thought grunts was a white dude.

d4rfnader

Open mouth, insert sandwhich.

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 01:03 AM    Msg. 25 of 205       
I've never had egg nog, but i love the Christmas sugar cookies my grandma makes every year, (im an uber nerd =P).

Wrath

well isn't this a surprise

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 01:04 AM    Msg. 26 of 205       
merry christmas.... so yeah..... I'm asian btw
Edited by Wrath on Dec 19, 2010 at 01:08 AM

Pepzee

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 01:07 AM    Msg. 27 of 205       
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Joshflighter

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 01:09 AM    Msg. 28 of 205       
Wow Grunts I hardly come on this forum, but it seems you're a regular poster here.
I guess I don't miss much from this place.
I doubt you are out of high school, and I doubt you fully understand maturity. Even if this is the internet.
Also, your argument is a complete rebuttal of itself. You state people are brats for not celebrating it as you want, then you twitch it to: " I dont give a flying rats..." then you change it too, omg you dont know the meaning.

I am not going to respond to this thread anymore and let Dennis lock it up. I suggest you joint the military very soon. ;)

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY SANTA CLAUSE BRING YOU ALOT OF GIFTS AND MAY WE TAKE THE TIME TO REMEBER CHRIST WAS BORN. OH AND IF YOUR CATHOLIC: MERRY MERRY? I Dunno what you guys celebrate.

ANYWAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I don't think I will be here till next year, Have a great one everyone! Including you grunts! Deep down inside you are not the kid that people think you are. You're probably loved by many in your real life, so I suggest you go out this Christmas and enjoy sometime with them! If not, go play some Halo CE!

Slay bells ring...

are you listening...

dee duh dee dun, duh deen duh...

walking in a winter wonderland!

Edited by Joshflighter on Dec 19, 2010 at 01:10 AM

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 01:58 AM    Msg. 29 of 205       
Lol if you don't celebrate Christmas for what it is, then use it as an excuse to enjoy yourself.

Zigadirasu

all life will end soon or late

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 03:38 AM    Msg. 30 of 205       
merry christmas for ALL!!!!! and have a happy new year too
good luck for everyone with you maps

MoooseGuy

I Approve This Message.

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 06:17 AM    Msg. 31 of 205       

Merry Christmas to all!

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 07:16 AM    Msg. 32 of 205       
Quote: --- Original message by: TM_L0d3man
Baby Jesus was born yeaah whoooo ceeeelebrate good times come on!!

Actually, a lot of strict Christians don't believe in Christmas. And that's because the first Christians were actually conmen. They wanted to make sure everybody joined their religious society, but most people were Pagans and they didn't want to have to change their calendars. So the clever Christians decided to use the same days for their celebrations as the Pagans. So actually, it's quite likely that Jesus wasn't even born in Winter. He was probably born some time in Spring/Summer. I don't believe in Jesus, or God at all, but I do believe in the fact that Jesus was born, because there is proof that he was real. There are censuses from the time which have proof that Jesus was a real person. I just don't believe he did miracles, or anything like that.

So yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but Christmas is a total fake when it comes to the story of Jesus's birth. Personally, I prefer to celebrate the end of harvest, because it's less unbelievable. It's quite obvious harvest has to end at some point...

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 08:40 AM    Msg. 33 of 205       
hate to admit it but I hope you guys have a merry christmas

just try not to be a bunch of douche bags for the holidays k?

Amazingcuziam

Sup.

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 08:56 AM    Msg. 34 of 205       
Saint "Nick" (Also known as Santa Claus) originated back in something hundreds for some reason i don't feel like typing out. Also to the whole Jesus wasn't born in Winter; I once saw a movie which was purely about this topic, the guy actually proved (using Astrology) that the "Star Of Bethlehem" did exist, it was like 2 stars and a planet all lined up just right. He was actually able to prove that Jesus was born in December (if i remember correct, was a long time ago) and a bunch of other cool stuff about Jesus that i don't remember :(.

abkarch

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 09:29 AM    Msg. 35 of 205       
acidentally qouted the wrong post. fail.

ok, we'll stop, but YOU stop calling it xmas and start calling it christmas. k?
the holiday is called christmas.

merry christmas everyone, even to mister grinch(s)!

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
Idk about Christmas. The original meaning was Jesus was born, which can't be true because who in the right mind would be herding sheep in the middle of winter? You can say
"Well derp its israel ther winters r not rl k?" They had heavy rains, which is still unsuitable for herding goats. You may ask: "What do goats have to do with it?" Because the translation presented by Christians has goat herders realizing their sole purpose is to give baby jesus presents in the Bible. Therefore I do not celebrate nor believe in Christmas, and I feel people should be able to do what they want on that day.

^My annual religious speel. Happy winter nonetheless.

wow. seriously? if you knew the background at all, you would know that they suspect jesus was born at an entirely different time of the year. however, they had no idea when, (most likely late spring to summer) so they had to chose one day to celebrate it. so they chose 12-25.

We all have our beliefs. While i cannot say that i am now particularly FOND of the many, many atheists in this thread, as i am a devoted catholic, i cannot flame them for it, as this discussion isnt even supposed to be happoening in the first place. but have a merry christmas, even if your celebrating it just for the getting getting getting.

Edited by abkarch on Dec 19, 2010 at 09:39 AM

if this forum had rep grunts would get so much of it.
Edited by abkarch on Dec 19, 2010 at 09:44 AM

Page 1 of 6 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun August 25, 2019 4:17 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website