A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Firefight map request

Author Topic: Firefight map request (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

lightball20

Mudkip, you must obey it.

Posted: Dec 24, 2010 01:54 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
I was playing the map quarentine_zone and thought that would be an interesting style map to do a firefight on
i cant make my own maps(i was looking through that stuff and couldnt understand it)

i dont know if this is too complicated but i was wondering if the map could be like the map was from the blue base(basicly any part of the map you could see from the blue base)

have the barricades made so that there are no holes for flood to walk around
and the barricades double stacked(unless that is too high for the flood to jump over)

more ammo in weapons/more weapons

weapon respond every 15-20 waves(or how ever many waves that if you hit with half of the shots you take that when you get new ammo you are almost out of your current one)

obviously more flood(either infinite waves or how ever many you can put in)

no turrets
no vehicles

once again if this is too complicated then i understand
if it is possible then thank you

Head Noob

This difficulty is for noobs! Mythic is for pros

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 05:47 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
So u cant make a map SAD!!!!. Can u script?

Kruger

rawr

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 01:53 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
tbh most of what you mentioned is pretty easy and you could probably do it quickly. Find a couple of tuts and dick around in sapien/guerilla. To create the waves of ai you will need to learn how to script.

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 08:27 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Well, I do plan on making my own flood firefight map on a different map. I'm going to try to make it really cool. At some point I will make and release that so you can look forward to that day. :)
Edited by Xoronatus on Jan 2, 2011 at 09:19 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 8:55 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website