A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Have an idea for a halo movie, any thoughts / etc?

Author Topic: Have an idea for a halo movie, any thoughts / etc? (11 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Orcus

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 03:07 PM    Msg. 1 of 11       
Wazzap! I'm planning on making a halo CE movie/machinima (Haven't fully written the script yet), and would like your opinions or even if you want to pitch in and do something like voice acting or to play as a halo character, be my guest!

Basically in the movie (Can't reveal too much or someone might steal my idea -.- lol), there's a project built by the u.s gov to launch missiles at targets recognized in the database. And of course there's one idiot in the movie who wants to use it to destroy the earth...

I'm probably gonna have to mod some maps to get the scenes right.

Any ideas/suggestions/etc?

Thanks!

PS: Strict rules, I don't think I broke one but if I did I'll delete this topic. I know this would be breaking a rule on..some other forums, which is why i didn't post it there.

Muscl3r

dont pray 4 easy lives...pray to be STRONGER MEN

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 01:36 AM    Msg. 2 of 11       
Umm, when is this set???

Orcus

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 02:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 11       
Oh, sorry, could've mentioned that.
it's supposed to be set soon after the Iraq war

(This movie has nothing to do with halo, i mainly just like the idea of using halo as a filming tool.)

Muscl3r

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 01:52 AM    Msg. 4 of 11       
umm, use a different game or it will really suck badly imo

Orcus

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 02:19 AM    Msg. 5 of 11       
cant possibly see why. the only problem im having is the script writing, feels good at the time but later it seems like it sucks.

can always mod maps myself to change character models, etc.

so, why would it suck?

Muscl3r

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 04:37 AM    Msg. 6 of 11       
well most of the modern day tags made in halo CE is half-ass. If ur going to use halo ce to make a machinima u could just train ur plot around to make it suit halo's timeframe/era whatever. Like, instead of the us government, have the unsc etc. and use halo weaponry and bipeds. Stuff like that

General Shepherd

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 08:44 AM    Msg. 7 of 11       
Quote: --- Original message by: Muscl3r
well most of the modern day tags made in halo CE is half-ass. If ur going to use halo ce to make a machinima u could just train ur plot around to make it suit halo's timeframe/era whatever. Like, instead of the us government, have the unsc etc. and use halo weaponry and bipeds. Stuff like that

I have to disagree. Most of them are ripped from a retail game, so... And one that's not half bad, either.

Muscl3r

Posted: Mar 3, 2011 05:11 AM    Msg. 8 of 11       
ok some of dmt's tags were pretty crap imo

WARBOT101 in game

Why cant i get a company car?? :(

Posted: Mar 4, 2011 09:53 PM    Msg. 9 of 11       
Bro ill help, cant voice act though and i go to school but i can help actin, and mabz the story could be about the halo armor is part of the experiment, i dont know but i can help bein a character.
nerly forgot! wat map? and if u make it post a link in dis thred, also ill try to get more people to help.
Edited by WARBOT101 in game on Mar 4, 2011 at 09:57 PM

Orcus

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 04:21 PM    Msg. 10 of 11       
Yeah man, actually I'm looking for some more writers cause otherwise it'd take forever to get this done if I'm the only writer.

And so far the maps I've used / plan to use:
Innerpoa (Will use again, but you don't need to dl it), Ambush (Might use again), Green screen (Might use again), Blood gulch (Will definitely use)

I might mod blood gulch, or some other map. if I do, I'll put the link up.

WARBOT101 in game

Why cant i get a company car?? :(

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 06:10 PM    Msg. 11 of 11       
ok, u could use coldsnap if u want, and wat have u written lately, post it up and mabez u could set up a server so we can brainstorm there.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat February 22, 2020 7:39 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website