A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Anyone interested in me finishing these?

Author Topic: Anyone interested in me finishing these? (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

rerout343

Targeted and Firing

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 09:38 AM    Msg. 1 of 8       
I just found a bunch of max files in an old backup a little bit ago and I was just wondering if anyone would like to see any of these finished/fixed? Before anybody complains about how much they suck, I would first like to state that I agree and I made most of these 3+ years ago and was still new to modeling. Second, a lot of them lack detail mainly because a few were based off of airsoft guns that I had lying around, and another one was made from a game that had the most state-of-the art PS1 graphics on the PS2 ported onto the 360 that I've ever seen.

Glock(29 I think)

MG42

VSS and As Val(Need a LOT of work)

M32 "Six-Pack Attack"

Accuracy International L96A1 Arctic Warfare(Longest gun name I've ever seen)

M134

Some random LMG

I will be surprised if anyone recognizes these things:

A couple almost made it in-game:

SKS

Riftgun

However, even if I do decide to finish any of them, it may be while due to the fact that I am already working two very large projects at this time.

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 09:43 AM    Msg. 2 of 8       
I see a frog in an ice-cube.

rerout343

Targeted and Firing

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:06 AM    Msg. 3 of 8       
What do you mean? Are the pictures not loading or is one of my models more messed up that I thought it was?

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 02:06 PM    Msg. 4 of 8       
Since when do Glock 18's have C-drum mags? AFAIK, they're only allowed to hold a maximum of 33 rounds in an extended clip :|

Plus, the C-drum mag would make wielding the Glock very uncomfortable - it just wouldn't work.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 02:37 PM    Msg. 5 of 8       
Make an OICW.

Sergeant 1337

Do you even lift?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 02:48 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
these guns are pretty sweet, you should finish them.

rerout343

Targeted and Firing

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 06:45 PM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
Since when do Glock 18's have C-drum mags? AFAIK, they're only allowed to hold a maximum of 33 rounds in an extended clip :|

Plus, the C-drum mag would make wielding the Glock very uncomfortable - it just wouldn't work.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up. The only reason I made that drum mag was because I saw a picture(possibly photoshopped) of someone firing a Glock with a double drum mag, so I just threw it on as a joke.

Also I based of what "think" was a Glock 29 not an 18. But I might be wrong.

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:17 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Make an OICW.
YES! Make the XM29 OICW, please!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM29_OICW

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 6:58 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website