A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Request] Paying someone cash on Paypal to do it.

Author Topic: [Request] Paying someone cash on Paypal to do it. (31 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 09:39 PM    Msg. 1 of 31       
i was wondering if this is possible: like you know how halo 2 is right? well i know in haloce you cant make one hand pick each weapon but if you pick up a single dual weapon, then right click shoots the left weapon and left click shoots the right weapon, i was thinking of adding sword and shield features like that, like the right hand showing you are holding a sword. when left clicking or meleeing with it, it will show sword slashes, and when you are holding the sword it will also show a little view of the shield in the first person animations. also if you use the right click, it will show you using the shield and blocking with it as the sword wont do any attacking, like you can only use either sword or shield in the first person animations by doing those mouse clicks + melee. also was wondering if anyone can animate it in 3rd person as well, i think i still have jahrain's 3rd person animations of Link, but he hasnt gotten the 1st person done.

so anyone wanna do it for $15?

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:07 PM    Msg. 2 of 31       
Paypal isn't cash...?

chuckluck

"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:27 PM    Msg. 3 of 31       
MY EYES!

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:29 PM    Msg. 4 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Paypal isn't cash...?

ugh... are you seriously that dumb? you can easily get the money transferred from paypal to a bank and withdraw it in cash.
this goes to show how dumb pirates can be...

SlappyThePirate

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:37 PM    Msg. 5 of 31       
The real point here is that you can't "shield" with a weapon. You can't have it like an attachment to any weapon you're holding, like this shield or a silencer. It would have to be a separate weapon. And you don't pay people to do stuff here.
Don't call random people dumb. You're the one who made a topic title that sounds like internet prostitution.

General Shepherd

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:38 PM    Msg. 6 of 31       

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Feb 27, 2011 at 11:01 PM

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:39 PM    Msg. 7 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: xbl
Paypal isn't cash...?

ugh... are you seriously that dumb? you can easily get the money transferred from paypal to a bank and withdraw it in cash.
this goes to show how dumb pirates can be...

lmfao funny but not true

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:43 PM    Msg. 8 of 31       
The real point here is that you can't "shield" with a weapon. You can't have it like an attachment to any weapon you're holding, like this shield or a silencer. It would have to be a separate weapon. And you don't pay people to do stuff here.
Don't call random people dumb. You're the one who made a topic title that sounds like internet prostitution.

i love how dumb your valhalla WIP looks, kind of reminds me of those retarded rpg_beta mods.

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:44 PM    Msg. 9 of 31       

Wrong! you can make it so the shield is always out and if you move your shield towards the hit point you could block it.

go to the latest build of the Hyrule map and shoot some one at there shield on their back. it wont hurt them. you could just make the shield part of the biped .

General Shepherd

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:46 PM    Msg. 10 of 31       
You're the one who made a topic title that sounds like internet prostitution.

Gave me a chuckle.

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:50 PM    Msg. 11 of 31       

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:03 PM    Msg. 12 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Carter 151
Wt
What is tht about?

Apparently it is about several people who failed to comprehend the rules and are are about to get banned for conduct.

Stay on topic. Either assist or remain silent.

Edited by Dennis on Feb 27, 2011 at 11:03 PM

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:06 PM    Msg. 13 of 31       
i totally agree with Dennis on this one, stay on topic, or gtfo my thread if you have other things to say not concerning the topic.

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:09 PM    Msg. 14 of 31       
show me a lil work of how the animation you've made is done first, if its good, then i will download it and send you the money.

EDIT: i will send as a gift so i cant take it back.
Edited by xbl on Feb 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM

SlappyThePirate

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:17 PM    Msg. 15 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Carter 151
Ok xbl either apologize or gtfo this forum. Sheesh you never insult someones work. Especially since he mightve been willing to help.
Edited by Carter 151 on Feb 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Exactly. I really would have been. I can do dual-wields, probably for money... slap happy asked a while ago and was willing to pay: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=36227&start=71
All we needed to know was if your idea and payment method was plausible.

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:38 PM    Msg. 16 of 31       
i did not mean to insult, all i meant to say is that since i know people wont do it for free, money is the answer to their needs, so i'm not a scammer who will scam. i am already planning on paying 2 people working on my other 2 maps and when they finish, then they get their money. and also you cant take the money back from paypal once you've send it to someone as a gift in the options. so as you can see you can do many things with the money on paypal, its not like i'm paying only $1 for this.

AGLion

- Animator... suck it -

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:40 PM    Msg. 17 of 31       
$15.....

lol.

Slayer117

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 01:18 AM    Msg. 18 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: 2L8
You remind me of pakar.

accept parkar payed much more lol

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 02:20 AM    Msg. 19 of 31       
sorry but I get paid 15 dollars an hour every weekday to sit at my desk and execute test cases. no way in hell am I going to devote days to some crap like this.

Sceny

Awesome Faggot!

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 05:43 AM    Msg. 20 of 31       

i love how dumb your valhalla WIP looks, kind of reminds me of those retarded rpg_beta mods.

It seems you were trying to find something to start a pointless arguement, I must say you failed. Why? Because your probably the only one who feels that way. SlappyThePirate's last comment might of been provocative, however... what your doing is basically internet prostitution - learn the skills that are needed... Seriously, whats a few hours over the weekend going to do? Save you $15, that's what.

There is a Tutorial category for a reason, use it: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=1&sid=23

i totally agree with Dennis on this one, stay on topic, or gtfo my thread if you have other things to say not concerning the topic.

The only reason i can see with you agreeing with the forum moderator is to 'suck up', so this thread isn't locked. What your doing isn't against the rules, however i feel that is wrong what your asking. Its said that once anything goes through tool, it belongs to bungie... However, we know that Bungie didn't spend there time modeling said person's BSP or models or creating new bitmaps in Photoshop, however selling tags for an easy $15 is pointless (unless your desperate).

show me a lil work of how the animation you've made is done first, if its good, then i will download it and send you the money.

EDIT: i will send as a gift so i cant take it back.
Edited by xbl on Feb 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM

You must be really bad at mapping, not insulting you or anything... Just pointing out a fact... No body here just woke up one morning, bought Halo and then downloaded CE and created something epic. They, like a lot of other people, learnt there skills from the ground up... If you are unable to start learning a skill now, then there is probably know help for you... In a couple of weeks, you'll probably be offering more cash for tags.

Quote: --- Original message by: HaloIsAHorribleGane
sorry but I get paid 15 dollars an hour every weekday to sit at my desk and execute test cases. no way in hell am I going to devote days to some crap like this.

^
People who actually have lives, have jobs or something better to do than sit around all day paying others for tags. He is argument is reasonable, why should he spend time doing that, when he gets paid more for actually working.

Awaiting your reply, will enjoy reading your immature comments that come with it.

Edited by Sceny on Feb 28, 2011 at 05:45 AM

Yoda

Do or do not, there is no try

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 10:38 AM    Msg. 21 of 31       
i was wondering if this is possible: like you know how halo 2 is right? well i know in haloce you cant make one hand pick each weapon but if you pick up a single dual weapon, then right click shoots the left weapon and left click shoots the right weapon, i was thinking of adding sword and shield features like that, like the right hand showing you are holding a sword. when left clicking or meleeing with it, it will show sword slashes, and when you are holding the sword it will also show a little view of the shield in the first person animations. also if you use the right click, it will show you using the shield and blocking with it as the sword wont do any attacking, like you can only use either sword or shield in the first person animations by doing those mouse clicks + melee. also was wondering if anyone can animate it in 3rd person as well, i think i still have jahrain's 3rd person animations of Link, but he hasnt gotten the 1st person done.

so anyone wanna do it for $15?

That would certainly make for some interesting gameplay, unfortunately I have no idea how to do it.

I had considered doing something similar to this before. I was thinking about trying to make a riot shield like in MW2, but I couldn't think of any way to make the weapon actually block incoming bullets.

As for all of the negative comments, whats wrong with him asking for these tags. I have seen lots of people asking for tags on this forum (most of them not offering anything in return) and people don't get mad at them. He is just trying to encourage someone to actually help him by offering some incentive. (it has been proven that humans work better if there is some kind of incentive, and therefore it is a logical request)

Now, that being said, I don't approve of the way he insulted someone elses map just to get back at them for posting a negative comment in his thread.

Sceny

Awesome Faggot!

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 11:28 AM    Msg. 22 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Yoda
As for all of the negative comments, whats wrong with him asking for these tags. I have seen lots of people asking for tags on this forum (most of them not offering anything in return) and people don't get mad at them. He is just trying to encourage someone to actually help him by offering some incentive. (it has been proven that humans work better if there is some kind of incentive, and therefore it is a logical request)

There asking for help and then there is paying for someones work. Learning is better than paying

/thread

xbl

What are you looking at?

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 01:29 PM    Msg. 23 of 31       
why don't you stfu and get out of my thread when you are not helping? you are probably a bad map maker too who makes bg mods all day.

/gtfo of my thread

or else http://sceny.tucker933.com/ gets it...

kkthxbai

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 01:57 PM    Msg. 24 of 31       
your more of a threat to yourself than you are to any website man.

anyway there are maps that this has been done in so go check the maps out and find out how it was done.

Yoda

Do or do not, there is no try

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 02:33 PM    Msg. 25 of 31       
why don't you stfu and get out of my thread when you are not helping? you are probably a bad map maker too who makes bg mods all day.

/gtfo of my thread

kkthxbai

Wow, now I wish I hadn't come to his defence at all. This guy is a total wacko.

@Sceny: I agree that learning is better than buying (I personally don't use any content that I did not personally make), but I also understand that some people don't have the free time to learn every aspect of modding. I know some people that only know how to map so they ask other people for weapons or vice versa.

Quote: --- Original message by: ally
your more of a threat to yourself than you are to any website man.

anyway there are maps that this has been done in so go check the maps out and find out how it was done.

Are you sure, I have looked around and I havn't found any. Like I mentioned before, if there is a way to do this I would really like to learn so that I could make a mw2 style riot shield. If you know of a specific map that has somthing like this I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the name.

-Yoda

032 Mendicant Bias

Magnum periculum est elit.

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 04:22 PM    Msg. 26 of 31       

/gtfo of my thread

kkthxbai

You sir,are the dumbest person EVER,have fun when Sceny hands out your phone number.

chuckluck

"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 05:23 PM    Msg. 27 of 31       

/gtfo of my thread

kkthxbai

How aren't you banned yet?
learn2notbeanass.

EDIT: 2nd page like a boss.
Edited by chuckluck on Feb 28, 2011 at 05:23 PM

Sceny

Awesome Faggot!

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 07:41 PM    Msg. 28 of 31       

/gtfo of my thread

kkthxbai

Go for it... It just proves you can't handle facts. Note: Informed site owner, you'll be banned from viewing it my little modding team website :). I'll also enjoy sharing the information out that you use to view it. Side note: I love the fact that you managed to go to someone's release topic and remove the download part of the site.

Edit: <3 Yoko
Edited by Sceny on Feb 28, 2011 at 07:43 PM

Slayer117

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 08:48 PM    Msg. 29 of 31       
Guys he was just looking for help, so if your not gonna give it don't be an idiot and troll.

I would help him but i doubt it would look good.

Sceny

Awesome Faggot!

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 08:49 PM    Msg. 30 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
I need to know this: Did that ass hack your website or are you being sarcastic?

Not that i;m aware of... Chances are hes not able to, like all children who post those sort of comments, he was attempting to 'scare' me into leaving his thread a lone. If people can't handle the truth, then they shouldn't be allowed on the internet. If anything is attempted, i'm sure my friend (who gave me hosting on his domain), will stop in him in his tracks before anything is even attempted.

Also: As this threat has been made so public, i could actually take legal action against it

Edited by Sceny on Feb 28, 2011 at 08:56 PM

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 11:03 PM    Msg. 31 of 31       
if op doesn't like the responses he got, he's free to leave.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun February 23, 2020 12:51 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website