A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I NEED THIS!!!

Author Topic: I NEED THIS!!! (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

JOWNZY94

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 01:19 AM    Msg. 1 of 7       
can somewhone develope a vehicle tht looks like a walker from starwars at at or at st idc but somthing like tht plz plz

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 01:45 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Can you please type properly or use Google Chrome if you CBA'd?

In any case, I'm sure there's someone out there that'll take on the task, but not me. I suck at creating models.

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 09:39 PM    Msg. 3 of 7       
I hate morons like this. What are you 5?

chuckluck

"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 12:57 AM    Msg. 4 of 7       
What ASPGrunts said.
I read his post just fine. Jownzy94's literary skills are lacking in the spelling and writing department, Chief and Ice Phoenix's lack in the reading and cognative department. The lot of you are illiterate. He wants either an AT AT model, or an AT ST model from Star Wars. Try helping the OP guys instead of bashing him, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. English may not be Jownzy94's first language, as Spanish isn't mine.
Edited by chuckluck on Mar 6, 2011 at 01:01 AM
Edited by chuckluck on Mar 6, 2011 at 01:02 AM

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 01:21 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
I fully understood what s/he was asking, I just dislike the fact that s/he can't type properly in this day and age. It makes him appear much younger than s/he really is.

Also, I think that his/her primary language is English, from the way s/he was typing.

And as I said in my previous post, I cannot help. I fail at modeling. I'm better at modifying than anything else.

So don't assume that we're illiterate just because we dislike someone else's way of typing.

Thank you, and have a good day, sir.

NeiaG

Ohai Mark

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 04:00 AM    Msg. 6 of 7       
The real problem isn't just getting a decent model, the other real problem is getting a walking animation to work. At least from what I remember. Mainly because of how the animation is done. The Blam! engine dislikes it.

ymt iz back

-gamer- -modder-

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 09:39 AM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: NeiaG
The real problem isn't just getting a decent model, the other real problem is getting a walking animation to work. At least from what I remember. Mainly because of how the animation is done. The Blam! engine dislikes it.

we could take the animations from the mecha robot on cold snap. Those seem to work fine.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 9:13 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website