A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Release] RPG_Open6_NRp (Noble Role Players)

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: [Release] RPG_Open6_NRp (Noble Role Players) (50 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 7, 2011 11:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 50       
Welcome to RPG_Open6_NRp, One of many of ODST_Nick's Mods.

APPLY FOR NOBLE ROLE PLAYERS! @ www.xfire.com\communities\militaryroleplayers (offical website: http://nrp.clan.su )

Authors: BSP Creator: OpsY; Modder: ODST_Nick

Table of contents:

Credits

Guide to the map

Resources

Credits:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

OpsY: Original BSP Creator

ODST_Nick: Modder of the BSP, Textured the Silenced SMG, Made some various scenery

CMT: Original Model of the silenced SMG

Conscars & TM - Lumoria Skytags

Cheddars - For the halo reach warthog!

Bungie - ORIGINAL HALO COMBAT EVOLVED VEHICLES

Advancebo - AA Wraiths

Sphinxbo! - Halo 3 Barracades

Not everyone can get credits in, so if i missed you, ALL CREDITS GOES TO YOU! (If i serously did miss you, and you have a problem with it, Tell me with xfire. Xfire: xpfe5zrm)

Wasp Credits:
================================================================================
Mothergoat - Gameplay concept design

DOMINATOR He modeled the WASP. Awesome job

Lightning He did a killer job skinning the WASP!

SSDC Thanks for getting the WASP tagged and ready to implement. You rock.

kiLLa - Thanks for tweaking the tags and model and setting up the passenger correctly.

Me, goat momma - Bringing the gameplay concept to life.
===================================================================================

Shout outs:
Eliteslasher - HELPING ME MAJORLY IN MY MODELING! :D

Noble Role Players - Being an EXCELLENT Role playing clan, apply at: apply at www.xfire.com\communities\militaryroleplayers

ONP - Being a good team, apply at www.xfire.com\communities\mystic2

H4CK3R - Being a right hand man

Sarge118 - For being a left hand man

AC (MRp) - Death - For helping me on my way

Supreme Commander Verac (Goldy830) - Epic split second RP's, and being a good friend

Taldeer & Warthog - Being an excellent leader with me in NRp, and helping me through my mistakes

Jedi - For hosting our dedi for us in NRp, and being a REALLY good friend, and for telling me to put a space between the links and the ).

Rammstein - Being an awesome band

GOHS - For being a good high school, GO WOLFPACK!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Guide to: RPG_Open6_NRp

This map has alot, and it is incomplete, but it is finished population, and good for role plays. It has:

Heavy rain

Swamp like feautures

New textures

More you can find yourself

Pics:

DO NOT DO:

object_create_anew_containing ""

IT WILL MAKE THE MAP LAG

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Re

Resources:

ODST_Nicks Productions: www.xfire.com\communities\mystic2 (offical website: http://nrp.clan.su )

Want to join NRp? Apply @ www.xfire.com\communities\militaryroleplayers (offical website: http://nrp.clan.su )

My xfire is xpfe5zrm, so PM ME!

That is it, Enjoy RPG_Open6_NRp Guys!

--ODST_Nick & Noble Role Players

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3j8io1spbja490k
Edited by ODST_Nick on Mar 7, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Edited by ODST_Nick on Mar 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 01:31 AM    Msg. 2 of 50       
The map looks awesome, but who did that swamp texturing? It looks like an army of giants have walked across the land, dropping giant leaves and giant grass. You really need to hire a proper texture artist, Nick.

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 01:42 AM    Msg. 3 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: Garagorn888
The map looks awesome, but who did that swamp texturing? It looks like an army of giants have walked across the land, dropping giant leaves and giant grass. You really need to hire a proper texture artist, Nick.

1 - No i do not

2 - That's how OpsY Set the UVW's

3 - Better than that crappy, bare green

Bobblehob

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 02:18 AM    Msg. 4 of 50       
Oh dear another one?...

InThEHeAd

If you don't like how things are, change it!

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 06:29 AM    Msg. 5 of 50       
Well the thing is i like RPG maps but they are to freaking BIG make them a little bit smaller and some AI's won't hurt nobody.

rerout343

Targeted and Firing

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 07:15 AM    Msg. 6 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: InThEHeAd
Well the thing is i like RPG maps but they are to freaking BIG make them a little bit smaller and some AI's won't hurt nobody.

However, adding AI would make the map unplayable online.
Edited by rerout343 on Mar 8, 2011 at 07:15 AM

Alberto

Disillusioned by the internet. Getting a life..

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 07:59 AM    Msg. 7 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bobblehob
Oh dear another one?...

anonymous_2009

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 08:39 AM    Msg. 8 of 50       
The maps look like ass. You have just UV'd a giant leaf for the ground texture...

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:03 AM    Msg. 9 of 50       
pretty sure that's not TM sky from lumoria.

Precipice Sky by Conscars

roviet1337

Lord of Admirals

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 04:22 PM    Msg. 10 of 50       
*snipes warthog textures*

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 06:31 PM    Msg. 11 of 50       
@ anomonyous just changed the bitmap, OpsYs BSP

@boblah, whatever, yes another one, for my clan smart butt

General Shepherd

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:00 PM    Msg. 12 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODST_Nick

Then I truly pity your clan. All you did was stick in a few tags in a BSP that had no RP value to begin with. To make it clear, nick, no one, as far as I can see, plays your maps other than 10 year olds excited about tags (I've been in more than one server were the admin freaked out because I drove an elephant; they weren't having an RP, either) You really, in my opinion, need to learn to map before releasing again. Make good BSPs and FOR GOD'S SAKE UVW.

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:12 PM    Msg. 13 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: General Shepherd

Then I truly pity your clan. All you did was stick in a few tags in a BSP that had no RP value to begin with. To make it clear, nick, no one, as far as I can see, plays your maps other than 10 year olds excited about tags (I've been in more than one server were the admin freaked out because I drove an elephant; they weren't having an RP, either) You really, in my opinion, need to learn to map before releasing again. Make good BSPs and FOR GOD'S SAKE UVW.

1 - i do UVW, better than OpsY (lol)

2 - why does it matter if i make mods or maps, crappy or good, it isnt all about you

3 - mabye you should follow our rules.

4 - I really, REALLY do not appreciate all the negative feedback, i am still learning, and coming along finely, if you gotta problem with my work, shut your mouth, and dont say anything, or be a little more constructive, like dennis's conduct "Do not say anything if you dont contribute to the conversation.

5 - The reason why i pull quotes outta dennis, is because he is the only mature person on these forums, and he has enspired me to do ALOT.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:15 PM    Msg. 14 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: Garagorn888

1 - No i do not

2 - That's how OpsY Set the UVW's

3 - Better than that crappy, bare green

1 - take crit thoughtfully please

2 - you can edit detail maps in the shader

3 - tiled wouldn't look bare green.

General Shepherd

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:15 PM    Msg. 15 of 50       
Actually, applying a texture to the landscape looks far better than what you did there. If anything it looks worse. Suggesting ideas to improve isn't egotistic, I don't know where you got the idea I thought this was all about me. Crit is Crit, learn to accept it and you will improve, Dennis has no rules regarding that. Sure, sure. I believe you, you obviously learned so many things from Dennis about mapping, and by the way, you misspelled *inspired*.
Edited by General Shepherd on Mar 8, 2011 at 09:17 PM

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:16 PM    Msg. 16 of 50       
I think it's a good map overall, I'm not real big on RPGs though.

I'm sure there's mature people here. They must be hiding, somewhere...

General Shepherd

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:18 PM    Msg. 17 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: pepzee

Define mature for me, please.

AGLion

- Animator... suck it -

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:19 PM    Msg. 18 of 50       
I don't know whats worse: The densely packed rack servers running on full load right next to my face (which sounds like an elephant giving birth), or you releasing yet another one of these unoriginal maps.

And I mean for this to sound assy. The point is, you need to learn how to create your own map with your own ideas and your own content. I am so sick of people, and Mexicans, releasing maps containing absolutely none of their own ideas. I also sincerely doubt that your clan tolerates the relentless stream of crappy maps by you that they are forced to RP on, because they too cannot muster up a map worth half an ass.

Look up a tutorial, and please do not try and stretch a single texture (which is used OUTSIDE OF MAP BOUNDARIES) unto a large face.

Alberto

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:21 PM    Msg. 19 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: AGLion
I don't know whats worse: The densely packed rack servers running on full load right next to my face (which sounds like an elephant giving birth), or you releasing yet another one of these unoriginal maps.

And I mean for this to sound assy. The point is, you need to learn how to create your own map with your own ideas and your own content. I am so sick of people, and Mexicans, releasing maps containing absolutely none of their own ideas. I also sincerely doubt that your clan tolerates the relentless stream of crappy maps by you that they are forced to RP on, because they too cannot muster up a map worth half an ass.

Look up a tutorial, and please do not try and stretch a single texture (which is used OUTSIDE OF MAP BOUNDARIES) unto a large face.

I applaud you.

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:21 PM    Msg. 20 of 50       

Someone who can type properly, understand the lexicon of modding speech and NOT troll like assassinchief.
Edited by UBE Chief on Mar 8, 2011 at 09:21 PM

Alberto

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:22 PM    Msg. 21 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
Someone who can type properly, understand the lexicon of modding speech and NOT troll like assassinchief.

That would represent most of the people here, yes? It depends on how defined troll, criticism in eyes of mine is not trolling..

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:28 PM    Msg. 22 of 50       

A "mature" person usually does not have a self centered point of view, usually thinks of others, and takes things in stride.
A "mature" person can contain his emotions. He does not let anger seep through.
A "mature" person is a person that is able to understand that are to learn a positive lesson from obstacles. (whether good or bad ones)

A Troll is the opposite of Mature, so a Troll would do the exact opposite of that.

I really don't think that this is a matter of maturity though. This is matter of peoples social skills. If people do not know how to criticize in a non-offensive manner then he's likely to get offended.

But hey, I like just about everything, so I like this. Good job.

Alberto

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:31 PM    Msg. 23 of 50       
Not everything is sugarcoated in life.

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:34 PM    Msg. 24 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: Alberto

It is a bitter forum out there, yes.

Also just a suggestion ODST Nick, you may not want to make release threads anymore. That will avoid this mess.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:35 PM    Msg. 25 of 50       

Pretty much this.

Quoting the Carnegie Mellon's last lecture, "Shut up, and take critism as it is!"

General Shepherd

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:35 PM    Msg. 26 of 50       

A "mature" person usually does not have a self centered point of view, usually thinks of others, and takes things in stride.
A "mature" person can contain his emotions. He does not let anger seep through.
A "mature" person is a person that is able to understand that are to learn a positive lesson from obstacles. (whether good or bad ones)

A Troll is the opposite of Mature, so a Troll would do the exact opposite of that.

I really don't think that this is a matter of maturity though. This is matter of peoples social skills. If people do not know how to criticize in a non-offensive manner then he's likely to get offended.

But hey, I like just about everything, so I like this. Good job.

I sure do hope you weren't implying that I'm a troll for giving my honest opinion of the map.

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:37 PM    Msg. 27 of 50       
Oh no, an opinion is an opinion. It's how he deals with it is what matters.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:42 PM    Msg. 28 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

Pretty much this.

Quoting the Carnegie Mellon's last lecture, "Shut up, and take critism as it is!"

But you can not forget the important lesson that Team America teaches about the 3 different types of people in life :)

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:46 PM    Msg. 29 of 50       
Quote: --- Original message by: AGLion

1 - Shepard, ive been talking to Higuy, and i did over-react, i apologize for being immature

2 - Pepzee, you have no room to talk, you harrassed me on my video and my xfire. Whens enough, truely enough?

3 - this dudes quote. i have made my own content, RPG_Islands_Np. i modded RPG_Open6 because i got sick and tired of it's glitches it possesses, and i added a new twist to it to enhance RPing on this map better, regardless if i fail or not, it dosnt matter, it's already released.

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:49 PM    Msg. 30 of 50       
???

I do not have an Xfire. Give me a link to the video I "harassed" you on.

General Shepherd

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:50 PM    Msg. 31 of 50       
More than likely assasin. He hates you, you know.

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:52 PM    Msg. 32 of 50       
Project Zulu Trailer. Your xfire is frankenstein something. your youtube is assassinchief13 i think, i'm not 100% true, but if it was you, you flamed me on xfire, and all the comments on the video. i deleted them, because they we're innaproprate. Your xfire nickname is Pepzee, so it's you or an impersonator, but i most likely think it was you yourself.

General Shepherd

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 09:55 PM    Msg. 33 of 50       
Project Zulu Trailer. Your xfire is frankenstein something. your youtube is assassinchief13 i think, i'm not 100% true, but if it was you, you flamed me on xfire, and all the comments on the video. i deleted them, because they we're innaproprate. Your xfire nickname is Pepzee, so it's you or an impersonator, but i most likely think it was you yourself.

You're kidding, right? Assasinchief106 is a troll that keeps making accounts here, not pepzee. I know from experience they're two different people. You really can't trust anything anyone says, without a doubt assasin claimed to be pepzee and proceeded to be an idiot. :L

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 10:00 PM    Msg. 34 of 50       
I have no Xfire, period.

I have been sent multiple messages by: XlzQwerty1, DarkAvengerX, goldkilla88, General_ Shepard, Sargeant_Major and Gamma927. I have turned them all down.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=34381&start=1

Bottom of the first page. I said "Sadly I do not have an Xfire"

Also:

http://www.xfire.com/people_search/?q=pepzee

There are no users on Xfire called Pepzee.

Nickster5000

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 10:00 PM    Msg. 35 of 50       

You're kidding, right? Assasinchief106 is a troll that keeps making accounts here, not pepzee. I know from experience they're two different people. You really can't trust anything anyone says, without a doubt assasin claimed to be pepzee and proceeded to be an idiot. :L

Sorry, i've dealt with alot of impersonators, so i really cant trust anyone. lol what a kid. (at impersonator) sorry pep :P

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri April 3, 2020 12:35 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website