A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Lumoria: Episode Two

Page 4 of 8 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: Lumoria: Episode Two (247 messages, Page 4 of 8)
Moderators: Dennis

SeL

Born perfect, Born different, Born better.

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 09:19 AM    Msg. 106 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: ally
sel's map,eliteslashers map/maps that's all i can think of right now.

I've been too busy drawing furries to get anything done on it :(

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 05:29 PM    Msg. 107 of 247       
Don't drop the project because you lose interest at one moment. Put it on hold until you regain it. Other than a handful of people in this community, I really don't see anyone else capable of making the level as well as the original team. It'd be like Bungie making Halo 4, but 343i finishing it.

DieHard Bob

i rule

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 06:04 PM    Msg. 108 of 247       
Well, I can`t name anything recent, considering it`s been quite a while since I`ve hung out here. (Look at my join date)

From back then, there are tons of things I would have been dissapointed to see canceled. You must have played those Area 51,52,53,54 maps at one point... I would have been devistated if those were canceled.

DieHard Bob

i rule

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 08:11 PM    Msg. 109 of 247       
That's what made them so great, though... You didn't really know what to expect at the next corner.

Actually, now that I think of it, most of the maps that used to be popular weren't exactly polished. Pipedream.. Mini and Megastunt... Hugeass (It was a test map, lets not forget).. All of them were kind of bugged in their own way.

XlzQwerty1

MORISUMMER!

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 08:42 PM    Msg. 110 of 247       
Hugeass and coldsnap for them big team battles everyone loves. Who doesn't love roleplaying with unbalanced vehicles?

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 12:46 AM    Msg. 111 of 247       
Dpuzzle will beat anything brought to CE. New gameplay that no one has ever seen.

What so we call it here? Custom? Yea, its gonna be big

DieHard Bob

i rule

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 01:08 AM    Msg. 112 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Dpuzzle will beat anything brought to CE. New gameplay that no one has ever seen.

And what's that, exactly?

Ubergoober

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 07:58 AM    Msg. 113 of 247       
ya, what is it?

olly12345

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 08:27 AM    Msg. 114 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Ubergoober
ya, what is it?

It's De-puzzle!
Geddit?
The puzzle?
No?
See, this is why i don't have any friends.

Petera275

Some things just don't work...

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 11:53 AM    Msg. 115 of 247       
I wholeheartedly support Lumoria, but I also see the reasoning for discontinuing the project. Ah well. Well done, you guys, you did a good job.

MatthewDratt

CE3 - Takedown - HaloCE3.com

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 11:55 AM    Msg. 116 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117

What? Thats the stupidist thing ever. Slow Bullet your a dummy

Petera275

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 03:08 PM    Msg. 117 of 247       
Damn. Any proper projects on halomaps are cancelled...
Edited by Petera275 on Mar 20, 2011 at 03:11 PM

SeL

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 09:36 AM    Msg. 118 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dave Needs A Shave
Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
Higuy and I have endured each other's online existences. I endured Lodex's. Can't say the same way around for him, heh.

He told me you blocked him (= Lodex)?
How is that enduring?

To endure his existence would have been to cope with his existence, rather than resorting to running away from your "problems" :p

heh

regardless, really looking forward to your "useful" modular bsp connecting tool! :D

what business is it of your's

better yet

why is this thread still open

SeL

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 01:03 PM    Msg. 119 of 247       
Now to go back to watching fluffly animal animé :D

:)

Petera275

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 02:42 PM    Msg. 120 of 247       
american people in need of diets...

lolwut

Alberto

Disillusioned by the internet. Getting a life..

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 05:29 PM    Msg. 121 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: 2L8
I looked at your older posts, and they seem exclusively meant to cause annoyance and to troll??

Hypocrite.

Alberto

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 05:35 PM    Msg. 122 of 247       
Normally an insult doesn't apply to one's self. Retard

Alberto

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 05:43 PM    Msg. 123 of 247       
Better than continuing a useless argument c:

SeL

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 06:06 PM    Msg. 124 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Alberto
Normally an insult doesn't apply to one's self. Retard

Well then this post is an obvious exception to that rule.

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 07:43 PM    Msg. 125 of 247       
So anyways, anybody want to take up Lumoria Episode 2 if anybody actually has the skills and critical thought that Higuy possesses to make a well-designed campaign? We need more people like that. Enough crappy bloodgulch mods. Let's at least make a bloodgulch mod that has some balanced gameplay that was at least a little bit thoughtfully planned out. (Not 20 sentinels vs 60 grunts with fuel rods).

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, AI, cutscenes, ui_widgets, animation.

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 07:46 PM    Msg. 126 of 247       
What's going on in this thread? oshi-

It is a shame Lumoria is being cancelled, it seemed you were off to a decent start and I was interested to see the improvements in your next episode. It seems that many team projects suffer this fate.

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 12:56 AM    Msg. 127 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: The Cereal Killer
What's going on in this thread? oshi-

It is a shame Lumoria is being cancelled, it seemed you were off to a decent start and I was interested to see the improvements in your next episode. It seems that many team projects suffer this fate.

Yeah I hope HRCEMT doesn't die too. There are so many pros leaving or their projects never being finished. Although this kind of makes me feel like I have an obligation to try to become a pro and further this community. Well, all the really cool stuff seems to have gone down the drain. But maybe CE3 might encourage some people to make some good stuff.

The Cereal Killer

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 04:11 AM    Msg. 128 of 247       
TBH that is one team I don't mind dying. I am not too familiar with the teams yet, but I've heard about them and what they do. We really don't need it, if we want Reach we'll play Reach.

Lumoria was not the best, but it was still interesting. And as most people know, your first try is rarely your best try. There was so much that the second level could have improved on - the voice acting needed to sound more inspired. As it was, it sounded bland and as if the people doing it were just saying words for the sake of saying them. The cutscenes, ah the infamous disappearing bipeds. A problem that prevented me from really playing and taking the map for what it was; had it not existed, I could have greatly appreciated the first one more than I do. If the second level had included such a fix, I would probably have really enjoyed playing.
Edited by The Cereal Killer on Mar 22, 2011 at 04:12 AM

Ubergoober

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 05:01 AM    Msg. 129 of 247       
This thread,
hoo.... haa.....
what is is good for?!
absolutely nothing!
ahha
yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-bA9FYB8HY&feature=fvwrel

lock this crapola already~~

Master Bates

"I choose not to dabble in such petty affiars."

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 05:45 AM    Msg. 130 of 247       
I honostly do belive with all my heart that you will not be missed Lumoria or Higuy. You are what you are, Even if it is an egotistcal fool who fails to see past the trolling at the silver lineing and actully listin to peaple. Instead you play the cowards game and pull your armys back the night of the battle- There can and will be no respect for such a lowly man such as that. For this reason and more I shun you, like the fool cast from the kings court or the knight banished to a perminant exile in the bitter and barren wastes. Like CMt before you, I rebuke thee from my sight! LEave now and never return, for your welcome home shall be far colder then you rememberd it, the gentle breeze of air in the gatehouse now a cold and shrill howl of wind. Goodbye Lumoria, Goodbye Higuy. I also would like to point out how far off the path this topic has strayed. May we return to the apoointed subject? if you find yourslef unable to, then at least stay quiet and let this thread find it's peace with the heavens.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 06:03 AM    Msg. 131 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Master Bates
I honostly do belive with all my heart that you will not be missed Lumoria or Higuy. You are what you are, Even if it is an egotistcal fool who fails to see past the trolling at the silver lineing and actully listin to peaple. Instead you play the cowards game and pull your armys back the night of the battle- There can and will be no respect for such a lowly man such as that. For this reason and more I shun you, like the fool cast from the kings court or the knight banished to a perminant exile in the bitter and barren wastes. Like CMt before you, I rebuke thee from my sight! LEave now and never return, for your welcome home shall be far colder then you rememberd it, the gentle breeze of air in the gatehouse now a cold and shrill howl of wind. Goodbye Lumoria, Goodbye Higuy. I also would like to point out how far off the path this topic has strayed. May we return to the apoointed subject? if you find yourslef unable to, then at least stay quiet and let this thread find it's peace with the heavens.

Excuse me; who are you?

The Cereal Killer

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 07:26 AM    Msg. 132 of 247       
I think that an addition which this forum needs is a report button...

Petera275

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 01:30 PM    Msg. 133 of 247       
Arguing on the internet is pathetic. I'll bet you'd be too scared in real life 'cos you'd get beaten to a pulp. Either that or you're a wannabe tough guy. Either way, it sends negative feelings towards you. Stop it, all of you.

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 02:06 PM    Msg. 134 of 247       
Once again I find myself saying...I beg you pardon?
The Unreal community is much more mature than this one...

How's it going Inferno?

Petera275

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 02:07 PM    Msg. 135 of 247       
I was not arguing, I was making a point. In my opinion, arguing requires insult and false accusation, some things you have utilised while I have not. Have a nice day. Now, can we get back on topic?

TM, I love and hate you at the same time...

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 02:09 PM    Msg. 136 of 247       
Yay! A new name to add to my avatar quote :P

how's it mookz? Teekup?

roviet1337

Lord of Admirals

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 04:55 PM    Msg. 137 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Master Bates

wrong, because they already are.

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 08:30 PM    Msg. 138 of 247       
If anybody ever bothers to read Higuy's Single Player tips tutorial, you'll realize that this is a guy that you've gotta respect as an awesome CE modder. Read those thoughtful tips that characterize what makes a good map. That's as close to Bungie as you'll get in CE.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 08:55 PM    Msg. 139 of 247       
He has been here as long as me, and also never has been banned, that is why he is cool.

Pepzee

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 09:13 PM    Msg. 140 of 247       
It seems to me as if most of the people arguing here have been banned in the past. Just an observation.

Hard to believe there was actually peace here a long time ago.

Regardless, the second something dies another is born, we just don't know what it is yet.

Page 4 of 8 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu November 23, 2017 11:01 PM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website