A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Lumoria: Episode Two

Page 7 of 8 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · [7] · 8 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: Lumoria: Episode Two (247 messages, Page 7 of 8)
Moderators: Dennis

Newbkilla

- Artist, Environment Artist, Level Designer -

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 11:44 PM    Msg. 211 of 247       
I just had the greatest 5 minutes of my life reading every post in this thread. keep going, this is great entertainment.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 12:51 AM    Msg. 212 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: ZZR
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Juvenile derision and references to rape, homosexuality and body orifices have no place in this forum or any Gaming forum much less in a public place.

anonymous was the one who mentioned anally raping my mother, while instead he should have been mentioning his consensual sex with david.
Yep I knew you would respond even after given two explicit warnings. Some things are just so incredibly predictable. You are gone.

Anyone else want to debate if they should stay on topic or comply with the admin's wishes to not be rude?
Edited by Dennis on Apr 7, 2011 at 12:54 AM

olly12345

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 02:53 AM    Msg. 213 of 247       
Anyone else want to debate if they should stay on topic or comply with the admin's wishes to not be rude?
Edited by Dennis on Apr 7, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Nah i think we can go back to the topic now.
So Lumoria 1 is getting fixed, while Lumoria 2 is dead?
This makes me sad :c

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 06:05 AM    Msg. 214 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: Petera275
Higuy, you said there was no 'new team', yet other people claim otherwise. There is also the fact that you asked for successors, rather, challenged them, I believe?

Can we get some official info on 'new' development rather than petty fights and complaining about failiure?

And why would you listen to anyone other than me on info on the new team? Like I said, there is no "new" team unless I say there is. And even then, I'd still like some control over it if there is ever a new team.

Why would you want control? You told me that you were done with CE for good

So its not crap.

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 09:10 AM    Msg. 215 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Quote: --- Original message by: AGLion
Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
omg its lion 0.0

skid says he luvs u :p

no homo.

y u no luv skidrow bak? :'(

That makes me a little sad...

SeL

Born perfect, Born different, Born better.

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 11:08 AM    Msg. 216 of 247       
I love dave

he's cute :3

Petera275

Some things just don't work...

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 11:37 AM    Msg. 217 of 247       
Is it just me, or has Dennis been on a ban hammer spree this month?

Anyways, it looks like there is no official 'new' team then. What is there to discuss?

P.S Dratt , I'm looking forward to Takedown v2 and D-Puzzle.

SeL

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 11:40 AM    Msg. 218 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dave Needs A Shave
(no homo)

:[

MatthewDratt

Our President Brags About Sexual Assault

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 01:01 PM    Msg. 219 of 247       
Higuy, you said there was no 'new team', yet other people claim otherwise. There is also the fact that you asked for successors, rather, challenged them, I believe?

Can we get some official info on 'new' development rather than petty fights and complaining about failiure?

And why would you listen to anyone other than me on info on the new team? Like I said, there is no "new" team unless I say there is. And even then, I'd still like some control over it if there is ever a new team.

Why would you want control? You told me that you were done with CE for good

So its not crap.

If you left then it shouldn't matter if it was crap

Pepzee

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 02:00 PM    Msg. 220 of 247       

Yep, 4 people banned this month. And the month has hardly started.
Oh, well. They get what they deserve.

So, er, back to lumoria.

What about the rest I'd the story? You rescued the scientist, then what? Do you get shot down? I guess it will be explained in ep. 2. But scince it incomplete, will we know the true ennding to the story?

Petera275

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 02:08 PM    Msg. 221 of 247       
I'm guessing the covenant somehow stop them from leaving and delivering the information to the UNSC, there's a few epic battles, one of the ODSTs die and then they manage to hijack a phantom or summat to escape. Another battle in sky/space, then something happens and one side destroys the other. End transmission.

Am I speculating too far here, or what?

ymt iz back

-gamer- -modder-

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 03:42 PM    Msg. 222 of 247       
this topics getting a little weird...

/off topic

so let me get this straight. your fixing up lumoria episode 1 then letting someone else finish episode 2?

MatthewDratt

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 04:29 PM    Msg. 223 of 247       
I started to fix up Lumoria Episode 1's cinematics; I sent what I did to Higuy; who IDK what did then. Im guessing thats not being worked on anymore; but has been worked on before.

Episode 2 has been started; but no one is finishing it so far.

Petera275

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 04:42 PM    Msg. 224 of 247       
Did you two just completely ignore my speculations?!

-Edit-

Lawl why is there a thread lock?
Edited by Petera275 on Apr 11, 2011 at 01:32 PM

MatthewDratt

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 05:27 PM    Msg. 225 of 247       

The script for Lumoria 2 is still being worked on apparently. Just the script
Edited by MatthewDratt on Apr 7, 2011 at 05:28 PM

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 08:24 PM    Msg. 226 of 247       

The script for Lumoria 2 is still being worked on apparently. Just the script
Edited by MatthewDratt on Apr 7, 2011 at 05:28 PM

Indeed, it is being written by our writer Isaac Frankel. When it was complete, the story will be released to the public. A lot of information about our characters the story is in it and it is far superior than the original scripts we had made.

Alberto

Disillusioned by the internet. Getting a life..

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 02:47 AM    Msg. 227 of 247       
No idea what you're talking about. HIRALIS had it coming, he does not know how to behave. Remember, it doesn't matter who started the fire, rather who ends it.

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 04:39 AM    Msg. 228 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: idltp
Quote: --- Original message by: pepzee

Yep, 4 people banned this month. And the month has hardly started.
Oh, well. They get what they deserve.
not really, i've noticed lots of people who got banned who didn't deserve it: 2l8, hirails, hirailsv2 (lol), qwertyuiop, ect. and yet the same trolls still remain. eg. dave needs a shave.

why isn't dennis banning the real trolls. instead he's banning the people who stand up to the trolls. idgi.

Don't forget Julian, he seemed fine too. (though i didn't see the thread where he was banned)
Alberto is right, HILARIS had it coming.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 05:50 AM    Msg. 229 of 247       
So, the "trolls" are the people who give honest crit. Harails deserved to get banned because he was for one a full on idiot and child. And second he was pathetic with the things he said and threads he started and just seemed to shed tears with the slightest thing said to him.

They are all the people who call people who for one KNOW more than them, and give them HONEST crit so they can improve, trolls. Pathetic.

Common word now isn't it, who set of the trend, typically someone says something and everyone else on this website copies.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 07:16 AM    Msg. 230 of 247       
(Y)

anonymous_2009

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 07:47 AM    Msg. 231 of 247       
He has several accounts! :O

Dennis, you don't even let me change mine to Hunter. Right, good story actually this is:

A user registers an account on 2nd april 2008 (example date). This user makes one thread asking for technical support. Someone replies and he replies thanking them. Then that's it, he hasn't made a single post since or come online...

So, other people like me can't have the username they want because an inactive account has that name. I have PM'd him multiple times about this and still he does not reply.

It isn't important enough, am i the only one who sees this as POINTLESS and ignorant for not replying to a single PM which will take like 5 seconds. Just making a point here Dennis because you seem to only reply on a topic :/

Like I said in the PM. remove inactive accounts and it will speed up the forum, because for one it will save disk space, not be much due to how small database entries are, but still. And second of all it WILL speed up searches and there will be less records for the MySQL to search through and compare to value searched for...

Logic.

Petera275

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 11:38 AM    Msg. 232 of 247       
Just saying, I agree that while people may go too far, they were being trolled. Such inmaturaty in response is due to inexperience. The same happened to me. On top of this, while people say trolling is simply crit for rubbish work, it's not always the case. It is often given in an offensive manner, or without constructive info on how to improve. That is why people take offence and call it trolling. Hiralis was a victim, ultimately.

SeL

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 11:46 AM    Msg. 233 of 247       
this entire site, aside from maybe 5 people, do not know what a troll is.

just sayin

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 12:17 PM    Msg. 234 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: SeL

just sayin

It's become the word of the year. When people can't take crit they scream "troll!"

SeL

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 12:29 PM    Msg. 235 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
Quote: --- Original message by: SeL

just sayin

It's become the word of the year. When people can't take crit they scream "troll!"

this has been going on for way more than a year, especially in art communities.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 12:37 PM    Msg. 236 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009

Dennis, you don't even let me change mine to Hunter. Right, good story actually this is:

A user registers an account on 2nd april 2008 (example date). This user makes one thread asking for technical support. Someone replies and he replies thanking them. Then that's it, he hasn't made a single post since or come online...

So, other people like me can't have the username they want because an inactive account has that name. I have PM'd him multiple times about this and still he does not reply.

It isn't important enough, am i the only one who sees this as POINTLESS and ignorant for not replying to a single PM which will take like 5 seconds. Just making a point here Dennis because you seem to only reply on a topic :/

Like I said in the PM. remove inactive accounts and it will speed up the forum, because for one it will save disk space, not be much due to how small database entries are, but still. And second of all it WILL speed up searches and there will be less records for the MySQL to search through and compare to value searched for...

Logic.

I wanted the name maniac, it was taken, i got over it.
If you just do not think about it, then it will not bother you.

Petera275

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 02:30 PM    Msg. 237 of 247       
You were dubbed helpful poster, lol?

anonymous_2009

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 03:02 PM    Msg. 238 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009

Logic.

I wanted the name maniac, it was taken, i got over it.
If you just do not think about it, then it will not bother you.

Yeah but still lol, point still stands and is actually correct haha. I don't want anonymous_2009.

Petera275

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 03:27 PM    Msg. 239 of 247       
"anonymous" makes you seem mysterious...and kind of wierd and "regulation" standard. I'll bet Dennis loves your name. Anyway, what is the point of this thread other than to notify of cancellation????????

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 05:54 PM    Msg. 240 of 247       
Do I have to ban everyone in this thread? Return to the topic or don't post.

Topic: Lumoria: Episode Two

olly12345

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 07:40 PM    Msg. 241 of 247       
Do I have to ban everyone in this thread? Return to the topic or don't post.

Topic: Lumoria: Episode Two

I don't see anything ban worthy in the thread, just a few people having a clean honest discussion.

But back on topic we must go!

What exactly has been fixed in the fixed version of lumoria 1? Just the cutscene bugs and such?

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Apr 8, 2011 11:31 PM    Msg. 242 of 247       
Wait, so let me get this straight so is someone working on Episode 2: as in those pictures that Higuy posted. Although I remember Higuy posted that he and Lodeman didn't want anybody to do this because he said that nobody on this site is thoughtful enough to pull it off to meet to Lumoria's expectations? So nobody is working on Ep: 2 at the moment right?

HaloIsAHorribleGane

I'd rather play yahtzee

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 12:57 AM    Msg. 243 of 247       
well, he and lodeman thought the voice acting was in shippable condition, so it's obvious they're not exactly professionals who know the right way to approach things

Bottletopman

Blessed are the cheesemakers

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 06:57 AM    Msg. 244 of 247       
This pretty much sums up my reaction:

No moar Lumoria...unless someone like gamma927 and other awesome mappers pull Episode 2 off.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 08:15 AM    Msg. 245 of 247       
Quote: --- Original message by: pablo
How does the team work professionally if the team does not meet professional quality?

wtf... yeah, so a bunch of kids on a forum are going to meet professional standard when they have not do any trying in the profession.

idiot. the team worked together and got something finished... that is what he means.

no one here is "professional".. professional means NOTHING tbqh. dam, i help a 4th year at University sometimes who is going into the industry, so he could be classed as professional. no one can do everything .

Page 7 of 8 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · [7] · 8 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 10:32 AM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website