A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »where I can download [HALO TRAINER ULTIMATE CE 6.5]

Author Topic: where I can download [HALO TRAINER ULTIMATE CE 6.5] (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

YURICOMAN

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 01:13 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
where I can download [HALO TRAINER ULTIMATE CE 6.5]
CON [MEDIAFIRE]

PLIS HELP

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 09:20 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
GTFO Mexican botters!

Master Bates

"I choose not to dabble in such petty affiars."

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 09:25 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
http://tinyurl.com/676krtd

Your very welcome.

Georgespartan01

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 05:16 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Dude what are the problems with mexicans??!! ¬¬

Master Bates

"I choose not to dabble in such petty affiars."

Posted: Mar 17, 2011 09:06 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Georgespartan01
Dude what are the problems with mexicans??!! ¬¬

Unfortunately, the Hispanics outnumber us greatly, like a horde. Not a single one of their race (That plays halo, of course) Seems to be able to speak in a proper english dialect. Withs some dissection you can see that the original poster used a translator, further confirming my my point. As a very wise man once educated me while I was young and learning about the world- "Quantity over quality and quality over quantity" Indeed as there seems be an excess of hispanic players, it written in stone that all of them will lack the skills and talent to play efficiently. That is they have sought our counsel on this matter, that is why he asks that we show him the path to cheating and lying. To my mexican friend, "Si quieres algo bien hecho, hazlo tú mismo"

YOU WIN NOTHING, GOOD DAY SIR!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed February 26, 2020 6:34 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website