A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Tool++ not downloading off halomaps.org?

Author Topic: Tool++ not downloading off halomaps.org? (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ziko

Raw!

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 04:24 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
With this new update on halomaps.org download 30 seconds it dosnt show the download load and loads back to the download screen any one els have this problem?

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 05:13 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
i'm not to sure why the title of your post refers to tool++ not downloading.
tool++ is for using with halo custom edition not for downloading anything with.

anyway on to the problem...after you click on the download link you should see the 30 timer while the servers prepare your file,then you should see the window popup with your download for the file.
if your using internet explorer,watch out for a bar which will appear just below your tabs,this might be blocking your download,if so then right click on that and select allow file download.
also some networks are setup(for example some schools from what i hear) not to allow downloads,make sure there isn't something blocking your download from getting through to you.

Edited by ally on Apr 9, 2011 at 05:17 AM

ziko

Raw!

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 07:25 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
same thing. pablo thats what exactly what happend to me. I know about the tool comand its just quicker with tool++

Alberto

Disillusioned by the internet. Getting a life..

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 08:30 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Tool++ is for an extended tag size limit. Anything else is just accessory to help out.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 12:26 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
The error has been corrected.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat September 23, 2017 9:41 PM 343 ms.
A Halo Maps Website