A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »HEK vehicles problem!

Author Topic: HEK vehicles problem! (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sukhkarans

TROLOLOLOLOL

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 11:37 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Okay so I have successfully created an edited danger canyon with Sapien, Guerilla, and tool.exe and when I tested it, it worked fine and ran smoothly. But when I sent the map to my friend he says there was no vehicles in the map when he tried to play it. He was playing a custom game-type with all vehicles enabled. He also sent me his map that he made with the same programs and I had the same problem and I was using a custom game-type as well. Can someone please help me and explain if there is a fix, Thanks!

sargejohnson

Shall we play a game?

Posted: Apr 27, 2011 10:14 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Err, did you encounter this problem when you guys attempted to play on LAN/online with each other, or when you were testing the map by yourselves?

bobbysoon

Posted: Apr 27, 2011 02:56 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
The scenario's vehicle's spawn flags, default & allowed, are checked, for slayer, ctf, king, and oddball?

sukhkarans

TROLOLOLOLOL

Posted: Apr 28, 2011 04:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
All the options are checked that are near CTF, King, Slayer, Oddball, and Race and it happened when we tried to test eachothers maps on LAN by ourselves

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Apr 28, 2011 06:27 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Vehicles, are they the default vehicles, if they are custom, add them to your globals (Maximum of 6 vehicles.)

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Apr 28, 2011 07:24 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
yeah in tags open up globals.globals in the globals folder and scroll down to vehicles.select a unused vehicle in your map from the drop down box,than click the ... Button and browse to your vehicle.than compile and play

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat January 18, 2020 9:19 AM 296 ms.
A Halo Maps Website