A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Can someone modify a map for me with special weapon tags?.

Author Topic: Can someone modify a map for me with special weapon tags?. (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

RMFullaway

Posted: May 5, 2011 12:28 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
There are some old school Halo CE mods that I have not been able to find in years.

Can someone modify a bloodgulch level with special grenades that when you throw a frag grendage "The grenade will explode and the chrapnel would be chain spawning more frags with firecracker effects but every cracker will spawn more grenades. However have it to where the Plasma Nades will turn into the sun when thrown to blind other places while grenades being thrown through the air. And modify the Pistol to be a machinegun pistol and fires rapid fire plasma grenades that will bounce off of every surface but will explode on impact when it hits a person.

olly12345

Posted: May 5, 2011 07:28 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
I cannot understand a single one of your requests...

Use Return/Enter to split up your requests so it is easier to read.

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: May 5, 2011 02:28 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: RMFullaway
"The grenade will explode and the chrapnel would be chain spawning more frags with firecracker effects but every cracker will spawn more grenades.
Cluster Grenades.

However have it to where the Plasma Nades will turn into the sun when thrown to blind other places while grenades being thrown through the air.
Flashbangs/Flare (but with a ridiculously large lens flare)

And modify the Pistol to be a machinegun pistol and fires rapid fire plasma grenades that will bounce off of every surface but will explode on impact when it hits a person.
OP'd M6D

AND on BG. Reminds me of ChaosGulch, but far less fair/fun. IMO, this would lag like hell, and every player would most likely lag out before the game ends unless they're running a quad-core system with a damn good graphics card and a high-end internet card as well.

Can someone else tell the original poster WHY having these kinds of mods on an overused map would be a BAD thing? I'm afraid that if I do that, I'll go a bit overboard...previous paragraph notwithstanding.

RMFullaway

Posted: May 5, 2011 03:03 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
I just want it for my own personal use. Not for online/live play its for LAN fun. But would anyone be able to do this mod for me?.

Here is my Request Revised
(I am perfectly fine with you going a bit overboard)

There are some old school Halo CE mods that I have not been able to find in years.

Can someone modify a blood gulch level with special grenades

When you throw a frag grenade

"The grenade will explode and the shrapnel would be chain spawning more frags with firecracker effects but every cracker will spawn more grenades.

However have it to where the Plasma Grenades will turn into the sun when thrown to blind other players while grenades being thrown through the air.

Modify the pistol (Keep it as the Same Accuracy) but make it a machine gun Pistol with the same power/damage that the original pistol has.

(That is it for the weapon mods)
Edited by RMFullaway on May 5, 2011 at 03:10 PM
Edited by RMFullaway on May 5, 2011 at 03:11 PM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: May 6, 2011 10:11 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
sounds like Halo PC Mods.

lemarr

Surprisingly, I don't take archery

Posted: May 6, 2011 10:36 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: spartan314
sounds like Halo PC Mods.

Nah. In halo PC, even newbies can do these mods by themselves. After one month, they are even prepared to do retexturing.
-Archer1

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon January 27, 2020 10:46 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website