A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Come request magic lawlz of me

Page 1 of 4 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next
Author Topic: Come request magic lawlz of me (128 messages, Page 1 of 4)
Moderators: Dennis

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 01:04 PM    Msg. 1 of 128       
Really couldn't think a better thread title, so deal with it.

When making things, I get bored often and decide they aren't fun enough for me, and I don't usually even want to use the stuff I make, so I decided that if any of you are looking for strange things that you believe will entertain me, post the ideas here, even if you think its impossible. If it seems entertaining, ill work on it until im bored with it (so probably leave it partially broken for enhanced lawlz, like those floating logs I made.. that was so much fun when they jump out of the water hunting you down lol) If its entertaining, and more people say its impossible, thats bonus points towards that idea rather than someone else's fun idea.

Since I usually get bored while modeling, if I give it a model, it will be lazy unless its something I really like (sentinel related, anime, etc)

I would give you a list of random things that have entertained me before as a quality standard, but they are non-halo, and besides, im lazy. Just search up stuff like Star Driver, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and SHAFT.. those are some great starts for lawlz, "TAU MISAIRU!"

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 01:10 PM    Msg. 2 of 128       
Edit the ghost physics\anims to make it tilt when moving left-right.

+ FP legs ?

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 01:16 PM    Msg. 3 of 128       
How is tilting fun?..

This is as far as I got with FP legs before I got bored of it.
http://www.xfire.com/video/10ee58/

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 02:44 PM    Msg. 4 of 128       
3rd Person Halo-based Platformer?

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 02:47 PM    Msg. 5 of 128       
I did have a fairly fun time with that one.. I had platforms that would either get a bit closer or avoid the player, and made the platforms lower themselves every time you jumped off one to make it harder. But I think I already almost had all the fun I could have with it. What else you think could make it funner? cause jumping back and forth in halo can only go so far.

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 03:30 PM    Msg. 6 of 128       
You could help me with a script I have. If completed it should be really fun. But it's secret.

Echo77

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 04:15 PM    Msg. 7 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
I did have a fairly fun time with that one.. I had platforms that would either get a bit closer or avoid the player, and made the platforms lower themselves every time you jumped off one to make it harder. But I think I already almost had all the fun I could have with it. What else you think could make it funner? cause jumping back and forth in halo can only go so far.

You could have some of the platforms drift across gaps so you have to time your jump.

Obstacles, like flamethrowers that shoot across the path, stop for a few seconds, and resume firing, etc.

Simple enemies.
Edited by Echo77 on Jun 3, 2011 at 04:17 PM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 04:39 PM    Msg. 8 of 128       
Eew. WTF is that supposed to be?

E: A new vehicle. Kangaroo type of thing. WSAD hop forward back left and right. The left trigger could shoot a projectile or something to make the Kangaroo jump really high. For right trigger you could have it shoot laser eyes. (Triggers could be vice-versa)
Edited by spartan314 on Jun 3, 2011 at 04:42 PM

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 05:52 PM    Msg. 9 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
You could have some of the platforms drift across gaps so you have to time your jump.

Obstacles, like flamethrowers that shoot across the path, stop for a few seconds, and resume firing, etc.

The sinking already covered the idea of planning, and the ones that moved either towards you or away had moving.

obstacles aren't really that interesting, they are just timed things.

Making Hollow Ichigo, what really does that accomplish?... it would basically be a biped, with two attacks. Getsuga Tenshou, and Cero. And basically have it recover health extremely quickly (Highspeed regeneration isn't meant to restore organs, yet when Ichigo came out of his Ressurection, the hole through his chest (obviously touching his lungs atleast, probably his heart) healed in a instant) I guess include a teleporting technique for Sonido. But I don't see what would be so amazing about having him in halo. Yes, you would slaughter everything, but still.

A kangaroo type vehicle might be nice for a while, and I can already see like 5 ways to do it, but where am I gonna hop along that would be so entertaining to me? Give me 5 reasons and ill make one for you (probably be lazy and just make it a jumping scorpion for better lawlz since its not that interesting right now, or mb make you mount a grunt and have him hop around.)

Spartan314

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 06:14 PM    Msg. 10 of 128       
IDK, I was thinking instead of stationary guns, you could have grunts or elites riding this covenant kangaroo thing that shoots lasers.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 06:34 PM    Msg. 11 of 128       
This idea came up in another thread a while back and I wasn't sure if it was even possible but thought it would have some promise in a single player campaign.

The idea was to make an AI, something like the blind wolf, that when you approached it you could ride it to wherever it was "programmed" to go. The idea was that there would be several of the AI milling around and maybe 2 of them could be ridden, each with a different command set to take you different places.

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 06:48 PM    Msg. 12 of 128       
I've made a train system that syncs in MP, it sounds close enough to what your talking about. I've even added extra features to let you pick different paths in a newer version of the script.
http://www.xfire.com/video/463cd5/
Video recorded from client computer.

Single path version of the script is available here
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=37394

Multipath is just checking if the trains position is between two numbers (out of shown trackloop), and the track variable, then moving it to the new track location before running resync. You can impliment that on your own, I never finished fully testing the multi-tracks syncing to insure it was as good as the earlier version.

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 07:04 PM    Msg. 13 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88

Maybe Hollow Ichigo in his full form from Bleach?
This

Or This?

Edited by goldkilla88 on Jun 3, 2011 at 04:33 PM

you devil worshiping kids

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 08:44 PM    Msg. 14 of 128       
can i haz recon

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 09:24 PM    Msg. 15 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: milkkookie
you devil worshiping kids

Hes not a devil, hes just a soul thats gone corrupt that lives on instincts and has a urge to eat the people closest to him (they explain that about hollows at the begining of the show) And all hollows are given spanish names. Since Ichigo has never preformed a Resurection on his own, we don't know his hollows name, it just takes over when hes almost dead and does it on its own. Chad however is linked to the devil; El Diablo (isn't that spanish for devil or something?)

Anyways, nobodies really interested in anything but platforming, Hollows, and bouncing around?

Echo77

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 10:00 PM    Msg. 16 of 128       
Zero-gravity level!

Everything is awesomely floaty, and everything causes an equal and opposite reaction. Throwing grenades, firing your rifle, and other actions will send you drifting. Jump off of floating debris to propel yourself upward. Being hit by enemy weapons will push you in the opposite direction.

ThetianSoldier

Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue...

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 10:06 PM    Msg. 17 of 128       
Make a Deathnote.

Spartan314

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 10:24 PM    Msg. 18 of 128       
lol that would be cool

Echo77

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 10:26 PM    Msg. 19 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: ThetianSoldier
Make a Deathnote.

Already been done. Every heard of the /kill command? 0_e

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 10:27 PM    Msg. 20 of 128       
Zero Gravity - just make a sentinel type player, and have little to no movement speed. Make firing effects from guns have force, etc. Doesn't sound that interesting. Elphant did something similar in his beta map pack thing (the sentinel setup) Check there if your interested in that idea.

Death Note - You want to be able to kill anyone in the map at will?.. give more details on what your expecting out of this. Since your meant to be visualizing someones face, easiest method is just to have it shoot like a sniper at someone but homming to insure it hits as long as you can see them in that general direction, and then have the 45 or so seconds (how long does it wait before killing them?) before killing them.

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 10:48 PM    Msg. 21 of 128       
Create an H3 ODST HUD that works. I'm mainly talking about the health, the stamina, and the red screen when you take a certain amount of damage.

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 11:40 PM    Msg. 22 of 128       
tell me what is fun and/or lawlz worthy of a HUD?... Working on the Metroid Online HUD was decent just because it was 3d stuff, but I was basically left to explain how it could work and give the base 2d bitmap for them to toss on lol. I didn't really get to do the fun stuff in that one.. oh well, made up for it doing other meter stuff. Bored of 3d huds for the most part now.

K, the disapointment I've received from this thread so far is increasing the urge to do the hoping tank. I'll probably do that tomorrow morning.

OrangeJuice

I'm feeling much better now, thanks!

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 11:46 PM    Msg. 23 of 128       
Make a Giant flower field type map:

Make the biped animations so that you are Always pink regardless of what team you are on.

Make it so that walking/running is skipping/galloping.

Make it so that when you jump, you pick up both legs like a J.

Make it so that guns leave flower-patterns instead of bullet-holes.

Make the postGame carnage report really girly and flowery.

Replace the vehicles with Barbie-styled cars/aircraft
Edited by OrangeJuice on Jun 3, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 11:48 PM    Msg. 24 of 128       
make the Unicorn from Robot Unicorn Attack game

Shat shoots rainbows out of its ass. and name it Mr. Waffles.

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 12:03 AM    Msg. 25 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Make a Giant flower field type map:

Make the biped animations so that you are Always pink regardless of what team you are on.

Make it so that walking/running is skipping/galloping.

Make it so that when you jump, you pick up both legs like a J.

Make it so that guns leave flower-patterns instead of bullet-holes.

Make the postGame carnage report really girly and flowery.

Replace the vehicles with Barbie-styled cars/aircraft
Edited by OrangeJuice on Jun 3, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Sounds pretty fabulous to me.

But if im making a fabulous map, it definatly has to be a Star Driver map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvk0flArz3o
http://53rg10.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/star-driver_01-00.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4595/rapeq.jpg

Takuto just pulls attacks out of his ass mid-battle (yes, I'd have to include that. Every time you attack, you use a random attack.) His father has a Glowing Sword of Libido that strips men caught in the glow (seriously) and his father keeps hitting on his best man friend (his father has to be bi just because he has a son, yet hes always flirting with men) The show ends with Takuto and his man friend stranded in space looking deeply into each others eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFNkrSeUyo
1:35-ish, his dads swords power.

So, what you guys want of me is to make items and scripts all to make your gameplay more fabulous?

Echo77

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 12:08 AM    Msg. 26 of 128       
Halo needs moar ladiez to counteract teh fabulous.

Ladiez in my Haloz, go nao.
Edited by Echo77 on Jun 4, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Spartan314

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 12:19 AM    Msg. 27 of 128       
More female spartans. Our duty is to please that bootie.
Nah, jk, but seriously. I don't see a lot of female spartans around.
Edited by spartan314 on Jun 4, 2011 at 12:20 AM

kirby_422

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 12:23 AM    Msg. 28 of 128       
So I say in the first post that I don't like modeling much, and it doesn't entertain me.. yet suddenly the requests are all for me to model stuff?... am I missing something here?

Why not have me make Takuto's father sleeping around with other men to get the mech of his dreams?
http://ninteenpointzerofour.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/1297585965344.jpg
http://ninteenpointzerofour.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/star-driver-kagayaki-no-takuto-20-large-21.jpg
(ya.. I'm not really sure they where intending to make Star Driver as manlove filled as they did.. the guys pay no attention to the enemy females skimpy clothing, like the leader of the Adult Bank (yes.. they have a section of the evil organization called the Adult Bank.. and the leader of that section wants to sleep with all the men at school) the guys only stare at eachother)

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 02:33 AM    Msg. 29 of 128       
A large tennis racket. Its flat area should be somewhat exaggeratedly big. It has 2 functions alongside the grenade throw. First is left click, does a melee-range attack with small explosive force, tennis serve-style. Second is a sideways melee. Both attacks are used to deflect grenades, since even plasmas doesn't stick to weapons.

Spartan_094

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 02:39 AM    Msg. 30 of 128       
Be nice if you could give us the rest of those fp legs on how they work. It certainly would be fun to toy around with. That is if you still have it and the info around. Because it certainly would bring me back slightly from the dead and stop being lazy.

antiblood

Hail satan, smoke mehth

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 05:34 AM    Msg. 31 of 128       
a menu thing before you spawn to spawn you as a certain class with specific weapons, example would be engineer, marksmen, soilder etc.

cyboryxmen

--CG artist-- New mission. Refuse this Mission!

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 06:56 AM    Msg. 32 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: antiblood
a menu thing before you spawn to spawn you as a certain class with specific weapons, example would be engineer, marksmen, soilder etc.

When Firefight Descent is done, ask moose.

I want a pack of cute puppies that would ram the player over. They would be kept in portable cages disguised as bushes.

In addition, the player would have to hide in a rock to escape onslaught of the puppies. When the puppies are unable to find you, they would group together to form Captian Gravity Cat and suspend you into the air.

Captian Gravity Cat would then take you to Kind Damelon's equinox, a cave located on the far side of the Memorial Of Requirm.

There, you will find kittens preforming the ancient ritual of beocheezes. They are planning to use you as a sacrifice to revive their lord, Danny.

Soon, the whole world would cower in fear as Dennis...I mean Danny...would rise from the ashes, sweeping the demons that followed him from the pits of hell onto the land, spreading worldwide chaos all over the world. Fear the day human! For the cats would take over your place soon. You cannot run...you cannot hide...for Danny would devour you all!!!!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would help you create the models if you want though I like to procrastinate. I haven't even finished that train model you were requesting lol.
Edited by cyboryxmen on Jun 4, 2011 at 07:02 AM

Spartan314

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 06:59 AM    Msg. 33 of 128       
So... you're not continuing the FP legs? Kirby?

Switchblade

"Do you believe my threat is ended with my death?"

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 11:02 AM    Msg. 34 of 128       
Why do i suddenly find myself in full support of the jumping tank idea?

Actually if you fixed the issues with the covenant shade turret (its funny walk and its lack of the ability to climb walls and ceilings) you'd have hours of lawls from just watching people hanging upside down.

Or how about the old switcheroo weapon(or turret) that switches the player with whomever he or she shoots at?

Echo77

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 01:27 PM    Msg. 35 of 128       
Quote: --- Original message by: Switchblade
Why do i suddenly find myself in full support of the jumping tank idea?

Actually if you fixed the issues with the covenant shade turret (its funny walk and its lack of the ability to climb walls and ceilings) you'd have hours of lawls from just watching people hanging upside down.

Yus. Make it so it can walk around and climb walls and ceilings. And jump. o_o

Page 1 of 4 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun February 23, 2020 11:14 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website