A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Lumoria: Episode Two.

Page 37 of 43 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 34 · 35 · 36 · [37] · 38 · 39 · 40 · ... · 43 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: Lumoria: Episode Two. (1485 messages, Page 37 of 43)
Moderators: Dennis

LegionofShadows

The Red Pill is strong in this one.

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 04:55 AM    Msg. 1261 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
You know CMT SPV1 had custom credits, that look very similar to this. I'd be terribly disappointed if you copied us.

Lol, I love how this escalated out of control because you couldn't see Masterz's sarcasm.

Kal825B

Last son of Krypt... Oh wait, i'm a clone.

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 09:12 AM    Msg. 1262 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose 14

Alright sorry, we'll not use a credits list. Now CMT can stop the potential copying of our idea :-)

Hhhhmmmm...Something tells me what i said didn't get through at all...
Edited by Caboose 14 on Sep 2, 2012 at 07:02 PM

did you honestly expect it to?

You two aren't the brightest bunnies in town éh. Don't post junk like that again when you do not understand what you're talking about. I know hating on me is all you kids have to do these days, so let me tell you something.

Back in my day, kids played outside. We built tree-huts and played football (soccer for the yanks). Bashing people on the internet was not part of our "repertoire". We showed respect for other people, and could understand the subtleties behind an argument without resorting to low personal attacks.

Caboose14, you're better than this, and I did not expect you to stoop to the same level as Delicon.

And if those hormones still are bugging you, why not use a PM? Caboose, I have PM'd you on this matter to illustrate how it is done. I expect you to use this tool in the future when you feel the need to vent yourself. As for Delicon, I have advised him to do the same in the past. Clearly my advice was ill-constructed, for shame.

Dohhh, I knew you cared. LOL.
Edited by Caboose 14 on Sep 3, 2012 at 09:12 AM

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 09:21 AM    Msg. 1263 of 1485       
I'll repeat it again, if any of you are going to continue this, you can take it to the PM's. I do not see how that is so complicated.

I do not want stupid crap in this thread.

TM_updates

Superior to you, Superior Musclez near Brussels

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 11:23 AM    Msg. 1264 of 1485       
Even when I PM them myself they can't keep it there lmfao. No hope for Delicon, Jaz and Caboose.
Without argument I think it's safe to say they should have their own treehut, and they could like hang a sign on it "no smart people allowed".

Lmfao.

Anyways, as I like having the last word I will now retire the TM_Updates account permanently and take a break from the halomaps forum until we release episode two very soon. That means I won't read any responses or personal attacks anymore, effectively eliminating the need for them. After all, if I am the problem then taking me away for awhile should calm things down right :-)

Now, you kids be nice. And enjoy Lumoria Episode 2 when it hits the virtual shelves :-)

Nickster5000

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 11:58 AM    Msg. 1265 of 1485       
Here's a simple solution:

How about both projects stop picking fights with each other, and work on their own projects!

Edit: Waitin' for dat lumoria :D
Edited by ODST_Nick on Sep 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Delicon20

Still here. Still loves bacon

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 02:22 PM    Msg. 1266 of 1485       
Even when I PM them myself they can't keep it there lmfao. No hope for Delicon, Jaz and Caboose.
Without argument I think it's safe to say they should have their own treehut, and they could like hang a sign on it "no smart people allowed".

Lmfao.

Anyways, as I like having the last word I will now retire the TM_Updates account permanently and take a break from the halomaps forum until we release episode two very soon. That means I won't read any responses or personal attacks anymore, effectively eliminating the need for them. After all, if I am the problem then taking me away for awhile should calm things down right :-)

Now, you kids be nice. And enjoy Lumoria Episode 2 when it hits the virtual shelves :-)

you never pm'd me :/

this time I get the last word

I'm done now, so if any of you try to quote me and say "how bout we stop arguing!! come to the land of lollipops nd unicornz!" I'll come through your monitor and fus ro dah you all the way back to ep 1's release, and you'll have to wait another 2 years to see ep 2

THE END

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 02:48 PM    Msg. 1267 of 1485       
I didn't get a PM either. Now I feel left out. :(

Anyway, any new screenshots or trailers before the release?

KingFisher

Creativity is the main element of level design.

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 03:48 PM    Msg. 1268 of 1485       

Lmfao.

I'm done now, so if any of you try to quote me and say "how bout we stop arguing!! come to the land of lollipops nd unicornz!" I'll come through your monitor and fus ro dah you all the way back to ep 1's release, and you'll have to wait another 2 years to see ep 2

THE END

Last word? On the internet there is no such thing as "The last word". It's just a endless cycle of pathetic people trying to prove an opinion over an opinion. Which in the end, is just an opinion.

In terms of credits. I like the idea and the format. I think it would be cool if you changed the font to Halo's style in some way.

I'm glad I spent time creating some epic bsp models for this team. They never rushed me, and they were always polite with the crit. I'll be happy enough to see my contribution represented on the credits list. It was nice working with Higuy and Lodex, and I appreciate the oppurtunity they gave me.

SilentJacket

-Did I miss something?-

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 04:51 PM    Msg. 1269 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: KingFisher

Lmfao.

THE END

Last word? On the internet there is no such thing as "The last word". It's just a endless cycle of pathetic people trying to prove an opinion over an opinion. Which in the end, is just an opinion.

I am a potato

Svanke Svans

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 05:06 PM    Msg. 1270 of 1485       

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 05:08 PM    Msg. 1271 of 1485       
LOL. What is going on with that marine. I guess its a good thing that guy is invincible now.

Igotaname13_

Igotaname13 Steam

Posted: Sep 5, 2012 02:49 AM    Msg. 1272 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
LOL. What is going on with that marine. I guess its a good thing that guy is invincible now.

Go to bed Higuy.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Sep 5, 2012 05:05 AM    Msg. 1273 of 1485       
I always had the idea to use the feign death option with invincible characters...

I dont know id it's triggered only when the biped has low health tho.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 6, 2012 04:29 PM    Msg. 1274 of 1485       
I call this one "Getting gear'd up for epicness"

MoooseGuy

I Approve This Message.

Posted: Sep 6, 2012 04:47 PM    Msg. 1275 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
I always had the idea to use the feign death option with invincible characters...

I dont know id it's triggered only when the biped has low health tho.

Here's an idea with that. Do what Firefight-Descent did and attach a secondary biped to the one with depleted health, teleport the original biped out of the map, and kill the identical biped. After a while, you could run an animation or something on that biped and teleport the original back in to replace it, or teleport the original back in and run an animation on him.

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Sep 6, 2012 09:35 PM    Msg. 1276 of 1485       

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4350/gearup.jpg

Needs moar junk to be getting ready for Epicness.

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Sep 6, 2012 11:26 PM    Msg. 1277 of 1485       

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4350/gearup.jpg

wheres the gear :|

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 01:50 PM    Msg. 1278 of 1485       

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 02:05 PM    Msg. 1279 of 1485       
Awesome, we get to blow up pelicans with rocket launchers and wet ourselves. :D

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 02:22 PM    Msg. 1280 of 1485       
is it just me or does that odst look like he is having a really bad bout of diarrhea.

XD
looks great anyway

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 06:33 PM    Msg. 1281 of 1485       

MatthewDratt

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 10:08 PM    Msg. 1282 of 1485       
Cinematic updates!

Cine A: 100%
Cine B: 100%
Cine C: 100%
Cine D: 100%
Cine E: 95%
Cine F: -cut and mixed in with cinematic g-
Cine G: 100%
Cine H: 100%
Cine I: 100%
Cine I Leg: 100%
Cine Z (Credits): 100%
Edited by MatthewDratt on Sep 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 10:10 PM    Msg. 1283 of 1485       
so after cutscenes what else is there left?

MatthewDratt

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 10:11 PM    Msg. 1284 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
so after cutscenes what else is there left?

Touch ups. Fixes. Bug test. Crash test. Efficiency.

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 10:33 PM    Msg. 1285 of 1485       
cool looking forward to the release, the map looks amazing and so do the sutscenes so far as well

ChBgt909

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 11:12 PM    Msg. 1286 of 1485       
great!!! you have no idea of how long i've been waiting for the release of this level!!! :D plz tell me you wont take more than a week to test this map :D

cyboryxmen

--CG artist-- New mission. Refuse this Mission!

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 07:20 AM    Msg. 1287 of 1485       
If you were to do a beta test then you better get your most harshest friends to test with because it boggles me as to why nobody commented on the overcrowded first encounter in the first installment. Hopefully, you'll take your time this time and test all aspects of the game so that you won't have to have an updated version. Otherwise, I'd still appreciate the amount of effort you have put into this amazing map.
-Zekilk
Edited by cyboryxmen on Sep 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Mini0013xx

I aim to entertain

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 08:51 PM    Msg. 1288 of 1485       
Whatever became of the leaked beta that was released a few months back? I can only assume that it's incredibly different from what will become of the final release.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 08:21 AM    Msg. 1289 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: ChBgt909
great!!! you have no idea of how long i've been waiting for the release of this level!!! :D plz tell me you wont take more than a week to test this map :D

The map is complete - besides getting down and dirty with the bug's and buffing them all out. L0d3x will be doing a majority of this, and we've agreed that were going to take as long as we need to finish doing so. We don't want to rush anything or have to create another update like we did last time.

I do have to say though, the creation of this 4 level campaign has been insane and I cannot wait for everyone to start playing it.

I'm going to say it now - L0d3x says he wants 2 - 4 weeks to polish Episode Two up. But I guarantee that the end result is going to be fantastic. During the end of that period of time, we will start ramping up in the community - expect a new trailer and perhaps a final vidoc.

Let me also explain what exactly is going to be in the final file for you all as well -

Lumoria_a.map - This is the Final version of Episode 1
Lumoria_b.map - First part of Episode 2
Lumoria_c.map - Second part of Episode 2
Lumoria_d.map - Third and final part of Episode 2
UI.map - the Project Lumoria UI map - through this you can start your Lumoria campaign fresh or you can you jump straight into any level you want. (I recommend starting from EP1 due to all the awesome changes!!)
ogg.dll & vorbis.dll - These are the ORIGINAL ogg and vorbis dll's located in your Halo CE directory. During lots of testing we noticed that there are some on the website that are updated, but if being used they can create an exception during one part of Lumoria_c.map
Read Me.txt - Self Explanatory.

I'm estimating it will probably be around a gig. Lol.

I'm most likely going to upload the whole thing to Halomaps - Dennis can decide whether or not to keep them all in the same archive or not, I talked to him about a month ago and he said we could do that if we wanted.

Anyway, expect it soon ladies and gentleman.
Edited by Higuy on Sep 15, 2012 at 08:22 AM

ChBgt909

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 09:19 AM    Msg. 1290 of 1485       

Quote: --- Original message by: ChBgt909

The map is complete - besides getting down and dirty with the bug's and buffing them all out. L0d3x will be doing a majority of this, and we've agreed that were going to take as long as we need to finish doing so. We don't want to rush anything or have to create another update like we did last time.

I do have to say though, the creation of this 4 level campaign has been insane and I cannot wait for everyone to start playing it.

I'm going to say it now - L0d3x says he wants 2 - 4 weeks to polish Episode Two up. But I guarantee that the end result is going to be fantastic. During the end of that period of time, we will start ramping up in the community - expect a new trailer and perhaps a final vidoc.

Let me also explain what exactly is going to be in the final file for you all as well -

Lumoria_a.map - This is the Final version of Episode 1
Lumoria_b.map - First part of Episode 2
Lumoria_c.map - Second part of Episode 2
Lumoria_d.map - Third and final part of Episode 2
UI.map - the Project Lumoria UI map - through this you can start your Lumoria campaign fresh or you can you jump straight into any level you want. (I recommend starting from EP1 due to all the awesome changes!!)
ogg.dll & vorbis.dll - These are the ORIGINAL ogg and vorbis dll's located in your Halo CE directory. During lots of testing we noticed that there are some on the website that are updated, but if being used they can create an exception during one part of Lumoria_c.map
Read Me.txt - Self Explanatory.

I'm estimating it will probably be around a gig. Lol.

I'm most likely going to upload the whole thing to Halomaps - Dennis can decide whether or not to keep them all in the same archive or not, I talked to him about a month ago and he said we could do that if we wanted.

Anyway, expect it soon ladies and gentleman.
Edited by Higuy on Sep 15, 2012 at 08:22 AM

right... i almost forgot about the tmc_a_fixed you had to release... well i take my words back, make sure to test everything, even the smallest and insignificant things, you never know if they can be a pain in the @ss later in the game, i'm actually taking time myself to release my map because of the same reason you are, so yeah, as long as you release something you are happy with, you can even take 2 months :)

~edit~
idc if the files is around a gig, i can download it pretty fast :D
Edited by ChBgt909 on Sep 15, 2012 at 09:21 AM

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 10:12 AM    Msg. 1291 of 1485       
I'd prefer downloading in multiple parts, since dennis made us able to download multiple files at once.
So that I can play the first level while downloading the others

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 11:56 AM    Msg. 1292 of 1485       
Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
I'd prefer downloading in multiple parts, since dennis made us able to download multiple files at once.
So that I can play the first level while downloading the others

Well that may happen when dennis puts it up but also realize all the maps load after each other

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 12:44 PM    Msg. 1293 of 1485       
make an auto installer then, no ? and it sounds also more professional lol

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 01:09 PM    Msg. 1294 of 1485       
Flash - Higuys Computer - This just in, final rar will be around 400 MB.

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Sep 16, 2012 03:39 AM    Msg. 1295 of 1485       
Flash - Higuys Computer - This just in, final rar will be around 400 MB.

the "RAR" is going to be 400? Holy crap!

Page 37 of 43 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 34 · 35 · 36 · [37] · 38 · 39 · 40 · ... · 43 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 9:00 AM 1,172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website