A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »a few questions not in the frequently asked

Author Topic: a few questions not in the frequently asked (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Darkstar

For death awaits you all with sharp pointy teeth!!

Posted: Jun 16, 2011 05:46 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
1. i cant play custom maps. when i try to start my own party with one it says the privacy settings doesnt allow the custom maps to be used and those settings could be changed in the windows live guide. i looked in there and in the privacy settings i saw nothing for it. how do i make it so i can play custom maps?

2. i cant figure out how to get to the live chat. i try the keys i assigned to my computer but it just wont work. do i need to do something like the console to play single maps in custom edition? or is it something else?

Shock120

Valve ftw

Posted: Jun 16, 2011 09:23 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Quote: --- Original message by: Darkstar
1. i cant play custom maps. when i try to start my own party with one it says the privacy settings doesnt allow the custom maps to be used and those settings could be changed in the windows live guide. i looked in there and in the privacy settings i saw nothing for it. how do i make it so i can play custom maps?

2. i cant figure out how to get to the live chat. i try the keys i assigned to my computer but it just wont work. do i need to do something like the console to play single maps in custom edition? or is it something else?
1. Log into xbox.com and change privacy settings there.

2. An update for Games for Windows Live to improve voice codec broke voice chat on that game.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 2:22 PM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website